MIT ADT University Admission 2022: MIT Art Design and Technology is situated in Pune. It is a well-known university that came into being in 2015 under the MIT Group of Institutions. This several offers various programmes in Design, Engineering, Management, etc. The interested applicants can seek to acquire all the details about MIT ADT University Admission 2022, eligibility criteria, the application process, and so on.
MIT ADT University Admission 2022 Notification;
- 6th May 2022: MIT ADT University 2022 Application Form has been released.
MIT ADT University Admission 2022: Highlights
Check the highlights of MIT ADT University Admission 2022: MIT ADT University admission is based on the entrance examination. The university provides admission to more than 170 courses in streams such as undergraduate, postgraduate, PG diploma, doctoral, diploma, and certificate programmes.
|Exam Name||MIT Art Design and Technology University Admission 2022|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG / Diploma / Other Courses|
MIT ADT University 2022 Exam Date:
|Commencement of registration process||Started|
|Last Date to apply||August 2022|
|Merit List Round 1||—|
|Merit List Round 1||—|
|Merit List Round 1||—|
|Commencement of Academic Year||—|
MIT ADT University 2022 Application Process:
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for admission to the desired course. The details about the application process are as follows:
- To fill out the application form online mode, go to the official website of MIT ADT.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Lastly, click the submit button.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The Application Fee will be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
The course-wise Application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
MIT ADT University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
If you are interested to seek admission to MIT ADT courses then check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- BFA: Applicant must have done class XII with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.
- BA and B.Design: Applicant must have completed class 12th in any stream.
- BBA: Applicant must have completed class XII with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in any stream.
- BPA: Candidate must have done class 12th in any stream.
- M.Tech: The minimum qualification is B.Tech or B.E. degree in the relevant field.
- MFA: Applicant must have completed BFA with at least 50% aggregate marks or 45% for reserved categories.
- MA Film Making, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, M.Des, and M.Sc: A graduation degree is required for admission to these courses
- MPA: An applicant must be possessed a BPA degree from some recognized university.
- Diploma: The minimum eligibility is Class XII with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in any stream.
- PG Diploma Courses: The candidate must have done graduation in the relevant field.
As told earlier that admission to some of the courses is based on the entrance test. The exam pattern for the same are as follows:
- Questions asked in the design entrance exam are designed for testing the skills in drawing and sketching, General Knowledge, observation skills, logical reasoning skills, etc.
MIT Design includes the syllabus to test the Analytical Skills, Internalization Skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Observation Skills, Learning Skills, Curiosity, Individualistic Skills, Media Skills, and General Knowledge.
- The admission to B.Des and M.Des programmes is based on the entrance examination commenced by DAT (Design Aptitude Test).
- For admission, it is mandatory to appear in test such as MHT CET/JEE Main/Uni-GAUGE/PERA exam.
- The admission to B. Arch is based on the scores acquired in NATA/ JEE Paper-2
- MBA admission is based on the performance in MHT CET/CAT/MAT/ATMA/ AIMA/GMAT examination.
- Admission to MTech is based on the scores acquired on the GATE test.
- Admission to B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) and B.Sc. (Nautical Science) is based on the performance in IMU CET 2022
- For seeking admission in B.Tech. (Food Technology), scores in MHT-CET (PCB Group) or NEET score or MCAER CET Score (PCB Group) are required.
- The admission to M.Tech. (Food Technology) is based on the scores achieved in GATE /ICAR/MCAER
- BBA admission is possible based on the scores secured in MIT-NET Aptitude
- B.A. (Executive) admission is based on the scores attained in the online test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
Documents Required to be attached with the application form:
The following self-attested documents are required to be attached to the application form:
- Class X and XII mark sheet and passing certificate
- Graduation marks sheet and degree certificate
- School/college leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Education gap certificate – notarized (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score card (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Caste validity certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here