MIT ADT University Admission 2022: MIT Art Design and Technology is situated in Pune. It is a well-known university that came into being in 2015 under the MIT Group of Institutions. This several offers various programmes in Design, Engineering, Management, etc. The interested applicants can seek to acquire all the details about MIT ADT University Admission 2022, eligibility criteria, the application process, and so on.
MIT ADT University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
If you are interested to seek admission in MIT ADT courses then check the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- BFA: Applicant must have done class XII with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.
- BA and B.Design: Applicant must have completed class 12th in any stream.
- BBA: Applicant must have completed class XII with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in any stream.
- BPA: Candidate must have done class 12th in any stream.
- M.Tech: The minimum qualification is B.Tech or B.E. degree in the relevant field.
- MFA: Applicant must have completed BFA with at least 50% aggregate marks or 45% for reserved categories.
- MA Film Making, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, M.Des, and M.Sc: A graduation degree is required for admission to these courses
- MPA: An applicant must be possessed with the BPA degree from some recognized university.
- Diploma: The minimum eligibility is Class XII with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in any stream.
- PG Diploma Courses: Candidate must have done graduation in the relevant field.
MIT ADT University 2022 Application Process:
After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for admission to the desired course. The details about the application process are as follows:
Online Application Process:
- To fill the application form through online mode, go to the official website of MIT ADT.
- Fill all the details in the application form
- Submit the application fee
- Lastly, click the submit button.
Offline Application Process:
- Go to the official website of MIT ADT to fill the offline application form.
- Make a search for the admission form link and click it.
- Now, download the application form and seek the printout.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee via Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “MIT Art, Design and Technology University” payable at Pune.
- Send the application form, documents and demand draft to the given below address:
The Registrar, MIT ADT University, Rajbaug, Next to Hadapsar, Loni Kalbhor, Pune, India
MIT ADT University Admission 2022: Highlights:
Check the highlights of MIT ADT University Admission 2022: MIT ADT University admission is based on the entrance examination. The university provides admission to more than 170 courses in streams such as undergraduate, postgraduate, PG diploma, doctoral, diploma and certificate programmes.
- The admission to BDes and MDes programmes is based on the entrance examination commenced by DAT (Design Aptitude Test)
- For admission to, it is mandatory to appear in the test such as MHT CET/JEE Main/Uni-GAUGE/PERA exam
- The admission to B. Arch is based on the scores acquired in NATA/ JEE Paper-2
- MBA admission is based on the performance in MHT CET/CAT/MAT/ATMA/ AIMA/GMAT examination.
- Admission to MTech is based on the scores acquired in the GATE test.
- Admission to B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) and B.Sc. (Nautical Science) is based on the performance in IMU CET 2022
- For seeking admission in B.Tech. (Food Technology), scores in MHT-CET (PCB Group) or NEET score or MCAER CET Score (PCB Group) required.
- The admission to M.Tech. (Food Technology) is based on the scores achieved in GATE /ICAR/MCAER
- BBA admission is possible based on the scores secured in MIT-NET Aptitude
- B.A. (Executive) admission is based on the scores attained in the online test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Documents Required to be attached with the application form:
The following self-attested documents required to be attached with the application form:
- Class X and XII mark sheet and passing certificate
- Graduation marks sheet and degree certificate
- School/college leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Education gap certificate – notarized (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score card (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Caste validity certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
MIT ADT University 2022 Exam Date:
|Commencement of registration process||February 2022|
|PI Rounds||May 2022|
|Merit List Round 1||June 2022|
|Merit List Round 1||July 2022|
|Merit List Round 1||July 2022|
|Commencement of Academic Year||July 2022|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
As told earlier that admission to some of the courses are based on the entrances test. The exam pattern for the same are as follows:
- Questions asked in the design entrance exam are designed for testing the skills in drawing and sketching, General Knowledge, observation skills, and logical reasoning skills etc.
MIT Design includes the syllabus to test the Analytical Skills, Internalization Skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Observation Skills, Learning Skills, Curiosity, Individualistic Skills, Media Skills, and General Knowledge.