MP CPCT 2022 or Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test came into being to access computer expertise inclusive of keyboard proficiency and other related skills in the candidates. The test is commenced for those aspirants who are willing to apply for the posts like a clerical post in several departments of government. CPCT proffers several posts to the candidates such as entry/ IT Operator/Assistant Grade-3/ Steno/Shorthand/typist in so many departments situated in Madhya Pradesh. Candidate should have prior knowledge of typing. The comprehensive details are as follows:
Overview of MP CPCT 2022:
- Name of the Examination: Computer Proficiency Certification Test.
- Another name: CPCT
- Official website: www.cpct.mp.gov.in
- Mode of Application: online
MP CPCT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||March 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||April 2022|
|Admit Card Released Date||April 2022|
|MP CPCT 2022 Exam Date||April 2022|
|Result Date Announced||August 2022|
- Candidate must have successfully passed the Higher Secondary examination or some other equivalent exam from the recognized board may apply for the exam.
- Those who have completed the Polytechnic diploma course after SSC examination from some recognized university can also apply for the admission.
- Age of the candidate should be 18 years.
If you are appropriate as per the eligibility then you can apply for the exam. First go to the official website to apply for MP CPCT 2022. Fill the application form with correct and apt information. Here are the steps to follow:
- First visit the official website and get the application form for MP CPCT 2022.
- Choose the apt link of the application form.
- Press “Register Here” and you will find the application form on the screen.
- Fill all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, contact number, etc.
- Once you are done with the successful registration, fill the Application form.
- Fill all the personal and educational details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Choose the preferences of the Exam City
- Make online payment of the application fee.
- Take a print out of the application form and submit the application form
The Application fee for MP CPCT 2022 will be Rs.660/-. Payment can be made via modes such as credit card/ internet banking/ debit card. There will be no refund, once the payment is made.
- Candidates will attempt Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and typing test (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- MCQ will be consisted of 75 questions which are to be completed in the duration of one hour and 15 minutes.
- In the typing test, candidates need to English typing for 15 minutes and will give Mock test for 5 minutes. Similarly, for Hindi typing, candidate will get duration 15 mints and will attempt Mock test for 10 minutes.
Important to Note: The marks attained in the mock test will not be mentioned in the Scorecard. There will be no negative marking in the test.
MP CPCT 2022 Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- Familiarity with Computer Systems
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Proficiency in General IT
The admit card for MP CPCT 2022, will be released after submitting the application form. The candidates can download the admit card from the portal of Authority. To check the result, enter the credentials. There will be the availability of the necessary information on the admit card such as name, exam time/day/time, etc. Keep your admit card safely as it may be required during the time of admission. Make sure to carry the admit card and a valid photo ID Proof during the exam time.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The exam result will be announced on the official website www.cpct.mp.gov.in. Check the result from the same site. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks attained in the MCQ test and the typing speed of Hindi and English.
Those who clear the examination will move for counseling process which includes document verification and seat allotment. The process will be commenced via online mode. Those who are interested will choose the course and college for admission. Candidates will carry their needed documents and testimonials. Seats will be given to the candidates as per the candidate’s choice and availability of seats.
Documents needed during counseling:
- Proof of Identity given in the Application Form
- Counselling letter
- Mark sheet of class XII
- Passing Certificate of Class XII
- Passport Size Photograph (6)
- Admit Card
- Category certificate if belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Other Documents