MP CPCT 2022: Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test came into being to access computer expertise inclusive of keyboard proficiency and other related skills in the candidates. The government of MP has recognized the Computer Proficiency & Certification Test (CPCT) for all such positions in various Government departments where a working knowledge of computers and typing skills are basic requirements. Aspirants of such government Jobs should appear in CPCT to get the score card.
The purpose of CPCT is to the standardized assessment of computer proficiencies for recruitment on various positions in state government agencies to ensure a fair and transparent assessment of candidates. CPCT is a Computer Based Examination system focused on the assessment of skill sets that are required for regular working in various government jobs. Candidates looking for Government Jobs will be required to participate in CPCT Assessment and get their score card. This score card will be referred by Government sector recruiters to evaluate the computer and keyboard proficiencies and allied skills of a candidate.
MP CPCT 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology|
|Examination Name||Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test (MP CPCT) 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Computers Entrance Exams|
MP CPCT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||11th April 2022|
|The deadline to submit the application form||26th April 2022|
|Admit Card Released Date||May 2022|
|MP CPCT 2022 Exam Date||14th & 15th May 2022|
|Result Date Announced||3rd June 2022|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidate must have successfully passed the Higher Secondary examination or some other equivalent exam from the recognized board may apply for the exam.
- Those who have completed the Polytechnic diploma course after the SSC Examination from some recognized universities can also apply for admission.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 years.
If you are appropriate as per the eligibility then you can apply for the exam. First, go to the official website to apply for MP CPCT 2022. Fill out the application form with correct and apt information. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, visit the official website and get the application form for MP CPCT 2022.
- Choose the apt link to the application form.
- Press “Register Here” and you will find the application form on the screen.
- Fill in all the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, contact number, etc.
- Once you are done with the successful registration, fill out the Application form.
- Fill in all the personal and educational details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Choose the preferences of the Exam City
- Make an online payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form and submit the application form
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The Application fee for MP CPCT 2022 will be Rs.660/-. Payment can be made via modes such as credit card/ internet banking/ debit card. There will be no refund, once the payment is made.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
- Candidates will attempt Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and typing tests (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- MCQ will consist of 75 questions which are to be completed in one hour and 15 minutes.
- In the typing test, candidates need to English typing for 15 minutes and will give a Mock test for 5 minutes. Similarly, for Hindi typing, the candidate will get 15 minutes and will attempt a Mock test for 10 minutes.
Important to Note: The marks attained in the mock test will not be mentioned in the Scorecard. There will be no negative marking on the test.
MP CPCT 2022 Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- Familiarity with Computer Systems
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Proficiency in General IT
The admit card for MP CPCT 2022, will be released after submitting the application form. The candidates can download the admit card from the portal of the Authority. To check the result, enter the credentials. There will be the availability of the necessary information on the admit card such as name, exam time/day/time, etc. Keep your admit card safe as it may be required during the time of admission. Make sure to carry the admit card and a valid photo ID Proof during the exam time.
The exam result will be announced on the official website www.cpct.mp.gov.in. Check the result from the same site. Candidates will be selected based on the marks attained in the MCQ test and the typing speed in Hindi and English.
Those who clear the examination will move for the counseling process which includes document verification and seat allotment. The process will be commenced via online mode. Those who are interested will choose the course and college for admission. Candidates will carry their needed documents and testimonials. Seats will be given to the candidates as per the candidate’s choice and availability of seats.
Documents needed during counseling:
- Proof of Identity given in the Application Form
- Counseling letter
- Mark sheet of class XII
- Passing Certificate of Class XII
- Passport Size Photograph (6)
- Admit Card
- Category certificate if belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Other Documents
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here