MU OET 2020: Manipal University is a multi-discipline university which provides UG and PG courses with more than 300 specialized courses which cover almost all the aspects of education including Arts, Science, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, etc. through ten constituent colleges across the four campuses situated in Manipal, Mangalore, Bangalore and Dubai. The university conducts its own entrance test for admission to most of its courses which is called Manipal University Admission 2020. However there some of the specialization courses where the university accepts direct admission on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates are called for counselling. For more important details about Manipal University Admission 2020 check below.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
OET Exam Date 2020:
Get below details about the MU OET 2020 Exam Date, Application Form Available date, End date to submit an application form, etc:
|Online Application form start||5th October 2019|
|Last Date to fill Application form||31st March 2020 (Extended)|
|Slot Booking date Starts||6th – 10th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of April 2020|
|OET Exam Date 2020||17th – 26th April 2020|
|Result declaration||4th week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||11th – 20th May 2020|
|Formally Notified for Admission (Last Date)||14th July 2020|
|Class Commencement Date||15th July 2020|
MU OET 2020 Application Form:
- The Manipal University Admission 2020 Application Form has been available through online mode as well as offline mode.
- The Application Form has been available from the 5th of October 2020.
- The Candidate must fill the details carefully while filling the application form.
- The candidate who are interested to fill the Application Form offline, they must download & print the application form. After filling the Application form candidate have to send it to the University with demand draft and other required documents.
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104,
The application fee is Rs. 600/- and the Examination Fee is Rs. 14oo/-. The fee payment should be done through the Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal/Udupi. The candidates are advised to retain the print out of the application form for future references.
Manipal University Eligibility Criteria 2020:
The MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for different courses are as follows:
- For B.Tech. the candidates are required to have passed in 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognised Board or University with Physics, Mathematics and English ( as compulsory subjects) along with Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology or any other technical vocational subjects with 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- For BBA the candidates must have passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks.
- For Lateral B.Tech the candidates must have a degree from any recognized University with minimum 45% marks and must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics.
- For M.Tech., the candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech., or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in MU OET 2020.
- For MDS, the candidates must have passed BDS or the equivalent degree recognized by DCI and 50% marks in MU OET 2020.
MU OET 2020 Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern will be different for all the subject here candidate can check the exam pattern as their chosen course:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Exam Mode: Online CBT mode
- Type of Questions: Objective types questions ( MCQ)
- Number of questions: 200 questions
- Time Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General Aptitude
|Subjects||Number of questions|
For M.Tech Programme:
- Exam Mode: online CBT mode
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice objective questions
- Time Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 60 questions
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
MU OET 2020 Syllabus:
The MU OET Syllabus for B.Tech. and other courses will be based on 10+2 level as followed by 10+2 boards/universities and will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and General English.
MU OET 2020 Admit Card:
- The candidates are required to book a slot for getting the admit card through the online test booking system (OTBS).
- The Manipal University Online Test Booking starts from 6th April and continues up to 10th of April 2020 for admission to B.Tech courses.
- The candidates are required to select the date, time and venue of the examination in the MU OET slot booking process.
- Once the slot is booked it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Admit Card will be issued to the candidates who book their slot before the last date of Manipal University Slot Booking for the respective programme according to the booking schedule.
- It must be noted that the admit card is not sent through post or fax.
- The candidates are required to download the Manipal University admit card through the official link through online mode.
- The admit card will be issued from April 2020 onwards.
- The admit card contains the candidate’s name, roll number, date and time of test, the address of the test centre, photograph, signature, etc.
- The print copy of the Manipal admits card will also be sent through the registered E-mail ID.
- The MU OET examination will be held in April 2020.
MU OET Result 2020:
The result will be declared on or before the third week of May 2020 through the online mode on the official website of the university. The candidates are advised to take the printout of the results. The counselling process will begin in May 2020.
MU OET 2020 Counselling:
The MU OET 2020 counselling will start from May 2020. The candidates should select the counselling venue at the time of examination slot booking. The counselling venue and schedule will be posted on the official website of the university. The candidates must be present at the scheduled date and time of the counselling with the required documents. They will be called for counselling according to rank and asked to choose a seat from the available choices.
The documents are required at the time of counselling is given below:
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Admit card of MU OET 2020
- Scorecard of MU OET 2020
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Valid photo id proof
- Counselling call letter etc.