MU OET 2021: Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is organized by Manipal University to select the aspiring candidates who are desirous of pursuing UG and PG course in the field of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Pharmacy, and many other courses offered by Manipal University for admission to the desired courses. This entrance test is the first step to get admission to the Manipal University or its constituent Institutions. Candidates get the admission to various affiliated institutions of the university. If you want to admission to MBBS/MD/BDS/MS/DM/MDS/MCh you need to appear the NEET 2021 Exam. For more about Manipal University Admission 2021 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Result:
MU OET 2021 Notification:
- Manipal MET 2021 Application Form has been released on 11th December 2020.
MET 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name of Exam||Manipal Entrance Test 2021|
Commonly Known As
MET and MU OET
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Level of Examination
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Number of Attempts
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
MU OET Exam Date 2021:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Online application form submission starts from||11th December 2020|
|Last date application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|MU OET 2021 Exam slot booking date||April 2021|
|OET Exam Date 2021||4th week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||May 2021|
|Counselling date Start||June 2021|
MU OET 2021 Application Form:
The OET 2021 Application Form shall be available on the official website of Manipal University. The aspiring eligible candidates should apply for admission through the online mode of the application form. The applicants are required to provide all the necessary relevant details, both personal and educational such as their name, address, educational qualification date of birth, etc. in the application form. The applicants are required to upload the scanned copy of their recent photograph and signature in the application form.
The applicants should also pay the application fee before submitting the application form. The application fee is Rs. 600/- (for all courses) and the fee for the entrance examination is Rs, 1400/- (for selected courses only). The fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, or demand draft. The demand draft should be made payable at Manipal/Udupi in favor of “Manipal University”. The candidates who submit the fee through DD should send the printed copy of the application form to:
Director, Indian Admission,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
All the applicants are advised to take the printout of the application form after, submission for future references.
Steps to Apply for Manipal MET 2021:
- Visit the official website of Manipal University.
- On the Home page click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter your basic details i.e. Email Address, Mobile Number, Course Name, etc.
- Then click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- A new page will open on your screen on that you will have to provide login details and create a password.
- Click on the ‘Register and continue’ button.
- Now fill your application form including details i.e. Personal details, country, state, etc.
- Now upload documents i.e. passport size photograph & signature in the specified format.
- Then click on the ‘Continue to Course’ button and fill course choices.
- Now Proceed to fee payment.
- Choose payment mode either online or offline and then fill asked payment details.
- Click on the ‘submit and continue’ button.
- In the last verify and recheck all details.
- Take the printout of the Application form and keep it safe for future references.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form: Apply Here
The eligibility criteria for admission to different courses are as follows:
- Tech. – The applicant must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry, Biology, biotechnology, or any technical vocational subject, having obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and any one of the optional subjects.
- BBA – The candidates must have passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or its equivalent examination with having scored at least 50% marks.
- Lateral B.Tech. – A degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. The candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent recognized examination with Mathematics.
- Tech: The candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech. or its equivalent recognised examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in MU OET.
- MDS: The candidates must have passed BDS or its equivalent degree recognized by DCI 50% marks in MU OET.
In this section candidates can check the Manipal University Admission 2021 exam pattern for various courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharm, D. Pharm, M.Tech, MCA, etc:
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
For B.Tech./B.Pharm/Pharm D:
- The question paper for the entrance examination will contain questions from the syllabus of 12 standard or higher secondary level.
- The examination will be of 2 ½ hours duration.
- The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- The examination will be the Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- The total number of questions will be 200 MCQ type questions.
- The questions will be from Physics – 50 questions, Chemistry – 50 questions, Mathematics – 70 questions, English & General Aptitude – 30 questions.
For B.Tech (LE):
- The duration will be for one hour.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- The subjects will be Mathematics – 50 questions, Physics – 10 questions, Chemistry – 10 questions, Communication Skills in English – 20 questions.
For B.Sc. Graduates:
- The subjects are Mathematics – 70 questions and Communication Skills in English – 20 questions.
For M.Tech. and MCA:
- The duration of the examination will be for one hour.
- The paper will be of MCQ type consisting of 60 questions for M.Tech and 100 questions for MCA.
- The subjects for M.Tech. will be from respective discipline – 50 questions and Engineering Mathematics – 10 questions.
- For each correct question, the candidates will be awarded four marks and for each wrong answer, one mark will be deducted from the score.
Syllabus for Manipal University:
For B.Tech & other courses the following subjects will be taken for the OET: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & General English.
- Physics: Measurements, Kinematics, Forces & motion, rotational Motion & Rigid Bodies, Work & Energy, Properties of Matter, Gravitation, Oscillation & waves, Heat & Thermodynamics, current Electricity & Magnetism, Electrostatics, Modern Physics, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devises, Experimental Skills & communication system.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry & Inorganic Chemistry.
- Mathematics: Mathematical Induction, Partial Fraction, Binomial Theorem, Logarithm, Limits & Continuity, Analytical Geometry, Circles, Vectors, Trigonometry, Integration, Differentiation & Probability, etc.
- Biology: Botany, Zoology, General Biology topics, etc.
- General English: Sentence Improvement, Vocabulary, Spotting of Errors, etc.
Once the application form submission process is completed, all the eligible candidates will get the admit card which will be available on the official website of the university. The admit card will have on it the name of the candidate, name, timing & venue of the examination. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their admit card to the examination center otherwise they shall not be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
After the completion of examinations, the MU releases the answer key on its official website for aspirants to check and calculate their scores.
The result of MU OET 2021 will be available on the official website of the Manipal University in the month of May 2021. After the announcement of the result of MU OET, the successful candidates will be called for counseling. After counseling only, the candidates shall be able to take admission to the university or its affiliated Institute.