NATA 2022: NATA is shortened for National Aptitude Test in Architecture managed via the Council of Architecture or COA. This is a national level based examination commenced every year so that applicable candidates can take admission to the architecture programme into many parts of the country. After clearing the examination the course demands candidate to devote 5 years in the B.Arch or Bachelor of Architecture programme. The scorecard of NATA considered as valid to government-aided as well as private colleges. The details of the NATA 2022-23 are presented here:
NATA 2022 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA|
|Conduct By||COA – Council of Architecture|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Exam Date||14th April 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Part A – Computer-Based, Part B – Pen Paper Based|
|Application mode||Online Submit|
|Score valid for||Two years only|
NATA 2022 Exam Dates:
Find below the NATA 2022 First and Second Session exam date:
For the First Session:
|Online Registration form Starts||January|
|Online Registration Last Date||March|
|Last Date for Upload Image||March|
|Fee Submit Last Date||February|
|Page Printout Available||March|
|Correction Window Available||March|
|Admit Card date Issued||April|
|Date of Exam||April|
|Result date Declare||1st week of May|
For Second Session:
|An opening of Application form||January|
|Closing Date of registration||June|
|Fee submit & Image uploads date||June|
|Confirmation page printing available till||June|
|Application form correction date||June|
|Admit card Releasing Date||June|
NATA 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates are required to register using online mode
- The registration will start in the month of January
- The registration gets over by the month of February
- Fill all the personal info and upload the documents during the time of online form filling process
- Upload the scanned images like password size photograph, left thumb impression, and signature
- Take the print out of the confirmation page which is generated once the application form payment is one
- If any mistake is done while entering the details then candidates can make corrections in the first week of February
Info about Application Fee:
- The application fee or registration fee that candidates need to submit is Rs.1250
- Payment of the application form can be made via modes such as online or offline. The modes are credit card/debit card, net banking, and e-challan
- Those who have opted for attempting the examination in Dubai, need to pay INR 7000 for issuing the admit card accordingly
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Candidate must be 17 years as on Jul 2022
- Candidates are required to have completed class 12th or some equivalent or 12th Diploma in any of the stream or International Baccalaureate Diploma spending 10 years in school
- Make sure that candidate pass the above exam with Maths as one of the main subjects
- Make sure for securing 50% marks in the above-mentioned qualifying exam
- Those who are appearing also fit to apply in the exam
- There is no procedure like lateral entry admission for B.Arch course.
NATA 2022-23 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be commenced in the month of April. The examination pattern is mentioned below:
- The examination will be commenced via offline mode. The paper is based on pen and paper
- The examination duration will be 3 hours
- The questions will appear from subjects like Maths. In addition to this, questions will also appear from General Aptitude. Entire question paper is based on Multiple Choice Questions
- In all 60 questions will appear
- The question paper comprises of 200 questions overall.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be given 2 marks.
- No marks will be reduced for an incorrect answer
- The questions in the question paper consisted of three different sections such as Maths, Drawing, and General Aptitude.
- It is mandatory for candidates to secure at least 25% marks in MCQ, 25% marks in Drawing
- Marks division criteria are two parts:- PART A consisted of one and half hours duration and same is with PART B
NATA 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus is for three different sections such as Drawing, Maths, and General Aptitude
Drawing Test: geometric composition, shape, Understanding scale and proportion of objects, building forms and, color texture, harmony, elements, aesthetics and contrast. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Creation of 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Generating plan, and 3D views, the elevation of objects. Sketching of urbanscape and landscape, Perspective drawing. Common day-to-day life objects such as equipment, furniture, etc., from memory.
Mathematics: Permutation and combination, Trigonometry, Logarithms, Matrices, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Algebra, Application of Calculus, Statistics and Probability.
General Aptitude: visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Objects, Interpretation of pictorial compositions, textures related to architecture & built environment. Mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal), Analytical reasoning, general awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects. Mathematical reasoning and sets as well as relations.
NATA Admit Card:
Candidates can avail the admit card which is downloaded via online mode. In the month of March, a candidate can receive the admit card. The admit card consisted of details like roll number, name of the candidate, date of the exam, timings for exam venue where exam takes place. It is compulsory for candidates to carry Id proof and admit cards while reaching the exam centre.
NATA Result 2022:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The announcement of the result most probably take place in the month of June. The results will be published in various formats such as marks attained out of 200, percent scored and merit list. Make sure to take a print out of the results because this will help in the admission process
NATA Admission 2022 Procedure:
The admission process comprises of admission to the B.Arch courses in Institutions & universities based on the scores attained in NATA Scorecard.