NCHMCT JEE 2022: NCHMCT JEE or National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination is an entrance examination of the national level. It is for those candidates who want to pursue higher studies in Hotel Management and Hospitality. Till the year 2022, this was an autonomous body that was under the Ministry of Tourism, however, from the year 2022 things changed. It is now conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). In this article, candidates get the details about the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Notification:
- 16th May 2022: The last date to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form is 16th May 2022.
- 24th March 2022: National Testing Agency has released the Application Form for NCHMCT JEE 2022 on 4th February 2022.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Overview:
|Name of Exam||NCHMCT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) 2022|
|Conducted body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Types of Exam||National Level Examination|
|Program Offered||B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Hotel Management Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
NCHMCT JEE Exam Date 2022:
Below students can check all details about NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Date. For the latest update, you have to check time to time official website.
|Online Application Form Available||4th February 2022|
|Closing Date of Application Form:||16th May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||16th May 2022|
|Correction Window||18th to 20th May 2022|
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Date||18th June 2022|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form:
Candidates can fill up the application form via Online Mode. The form will be available online from February 2022. Once the candidate completes the registration process, he or she will have to fill up both the educational as well as personal details. They will also have to upload a passport size photograph along with a signature. It is absolutely essential to complete the process of registration before the last date. Once the form is submitted, the student will have to submit the fee online.
Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Canara Bank / PAYTM Payment Gateway through the payment modes: Credit Card /Debit Card / Net-Banking/UPI /Wallet)
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs.1000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ PWD||Rs. 450/-|
|Third Gender||Rs. 450/-|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Applying for NCHMCT JEE 2022:
- Visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE.
- On the Homepage click on “ Fill Registration Form NCHM JEE ”
- Then Register yourself & save the system-generated registration number.
- After that Login using your user Id & password.
- Then enter the info carefully and correctly in the application form.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph and sign wherever required in the application form.
- For the completion of the application process, make sure to get done with the payment of the fee which needs to be paid via an online banking facility.
- Once the fee will get submit, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Make sure for keeping a photocopy of the form for further ease.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form: Click here
- In order to appear for this examination, the candidate has to clear both the secondary as well as the senior secondary examination and will need to have English as a mandatory subject.
- For the students belonging to the general category, the upper limit is 25 years, and for the students who belong to the reserved category, the upper age limit is 28 years.
- The candidates who are appearing for the class XII board examination can also appear for this entrance examination.
- A medical certificate from a recognized medical practitioner is also required to ensure that the candidate is physically fit.
- If the candidate has qualified for the two-year pre-university examination or intermediate examination, then he or she can also appear for the examination.
- The examination will be a computerized test and the duration will be for 3 hours.
- The medium will be Hindi and also English.
- There will be a total of 5 sections that will have 200 questions in total.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there will also be a negative marking of 0.25.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numeric ability and analytical aptitude||30|
|General knowledge and current affairs||30|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30|
|Aptitude for service sector||50|
Students can study from the class XII examination and some of the topics include Numerical ability and also Analytical aptitude. Apart from this, there will be logical deduction and reasoning, GK, and also current affairs. Apart from that, there will be English and General aptitude tests.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: General politics, national current affairs, scientific research, Indian constitution, countries and capitals, sports, economic scene, current events, etc.
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude: Square roots, HCF and LCM, logarithms, arithmetic, cube roots, clocks and calendars, races and games, mixture and allegation, problems on ages, elementary mathematics, profit and loss partnerships, pipes and cisterns, etc.
- English Language: Conclusion, fill in the blanks, vocabulary, tenses, error correction, unseen passage, word formation, sentence correction, synonyms, articles, idioms and phrases, theme detection and subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Analytical reasoning, linear agreement, alphabet test, verbal series, classification, routes and networks, data sufficiency test, symbols and nations, blood relationships, etc.
The admit card will be released on the 1st week of May 2022. In order to download the admit card, the students have to enter their application number, date of birth, and also the security pin. It is very important for the student to check all the details before they download the admit card. Only those students whose applications have been accepted will be able to download the admit card. The examination will be conducted in April 2022. In order to download the admit card, the steps that you will have to follow are:
- You will first have to log in to the official website of NCHMCT JEE and then click on the “Admit Card” tab there.
- You will then have to enter your date of birth, the application number, and also the password.
- You will then have to enter the security pin number and click on the “submit” tab.
- The admit card will be there on the screen and you will be able to download it.
There will be a lot of important details mentioned in the admit card. These include the Name of the candidate, the roll number, signature, photograph, the date and timing of the examination, and the test center name along with the address.
The candidates have to click on the “Answer Key” link that will be there on the official website. They will then have to enter all the important details. The answer key along with the questions will be in front of you on your screen. You will have the option of downloading the answer key and then taking a printout of the same.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Result:
You will first have to log in to the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2022 and then click on the NTA score there. Then the candidate has to click on the “View NCHMJEE 2022 – NTA score”. Then they have to click on submit after filling up all the necessary details that including application number, security pin, and also the date of birth. The result will be declared in April 2022. The counseling will take place in July 2022.
The cut-off for this examination will be released in the fourth week of July 2022. Cut off is basically the minimum marks that the candidate has to get in order to qualify for the examination. The cut-off will be different for each of the campuses and it will be declared after the results are published online.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here