NDA 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the NDA & NA examinations in two schedules during April and September. NDA (I) 2022 Application Form will be released in December 2021. This examination screens the eligible candidates to be absorbed into the Army, Air Force, and the Naval wings of the National Defense Academy according to their merit. The written examination follows up with a personality test and medical test to ascertain the mental and physical ability of the candidate before conducting the training and educational sessions. Check below all detail about the NDA I & II Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc:
NDA 2022 Notification:
- 10th August 2022: NDA (II) 2022 Admit Card has been released on 10th August 2022.
- NDA 2022 Highlights
- Exam Dates
- NDA 2022 (I & II) Application Form
- NDA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- NDA 2022 Result
- Cut Off
- NDA 2022 SSB Interview
NDA (I & II) 2022: Highlights
|Name of Exam||NDA 2022|
|Exam full form||National Defence Academy|
|Types of exam||Board Level|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Course Offered||UPSC Exams (Indian Army, Navy & Air Force)|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|UPSC Calendar 2022||Click here|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
NDA 2022 Exam Date:
Here is NDA 2022 Exam Date information such as Notification Date, Admit Card & Result. For More Find below:
NDA 2022 (II) Exam Date:
|Event||NDA (II) Exam Dates|
|Notification will be released on
||18th May 2022|
|The online registration process started from||18th May 2022|
|Final date for an online registration process||7th June 2022|
|Admit Card Download From Official Website||10th August 2022|
|NDA 2022 Exam Date||4th September 2022|
|Result Date Declared||September 2022|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NDA 2022 (I) Exam Date:
|Event||NDA (I) Exam Dates|
|Notification will be released on
||22nd December 2021|
|NDA (I) online registration process started from||22nd December 2021|
|Final Date for the online registration process||11th January 2022|
|Applications withdrawl||18th to 24th January 2022|
|Admit Card date||14th March 2022|
|NDA NA 1st Examination’s date||10th April 2022|
|Result Announce||May 2022|
NDA 2022 Application Form:
NDA (I) 2022 Application form will be released in December 2021 and NDA (II) Application form will release in May 2022. Interested candidates have to submit Application Form before the last date. Follow the given steps to fill out the Application Form
- The online application form consists of Parts I and II.
- Part I of the application form requires the candidate to fill in the registration details, such as name, age, nationality, address, education qualification, and email address.
- The mobile number must give appropriately for all further communications from the UPSC forward to this mobile number.
- The candidate is then required to make the payment. A candidate can choose to pay the fee via an online gateway or offline modes directed in the notification.
- When a candidate chooses an offline mode of payment, he requires taking print out of the SBI pay in slip provided by the website, which must submit at any of the SBI cash counters on the next working day. The proof of payment is then mailed via speed post or delivered in person within ten days.
- The part II of the application form requires the candidate to upload photographs and signature images of the candidate.
- After which, the candidates prompt to fill in the test center details.
- Before final submission, the candidates advise taking a printout of the fill-in application form.
- Admit cards expect three weeks before the examination.
- Candidates have to pay 100 Rupees as the Application fee.
- Pay the NDA application fee through SBI internet banking and credit /debit card.
- Candidates also pay the application fee through the SBI bank challan.
- For the SC/ST application fee will fee.
- Women candidates are not required to pay fees for their application for this Examination.
- Aspirant before applying for the examination, assure to be a citizen of India or a refugee from Nepal/Burma, can apply for the examination
- Tibetan refugees who come to India before 1st Jan 1962 to permanently set in India.
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, and Vietnam or Ethiopia to permanently settle in India.
- The age of the candidate applying for the examination should have been born before Jan 1996 and not after Jul 1998. You will be considered for an exam if submit a high school/ intermediate mark sheet. If bachelors and spinsters apply for the examination then they cannot marry until the training period gets over
- Educational qualification is necessary to look at. A candidate is considered valid for an exam if he/she has done with 10+2 /intermediate / equivalent qualification via state government.
- While applying for the Air Force, you should be 12th passed in subjects such as Mathematics and Physics. However, those who are pursuing the 12th standard and eager to the part in the exam can also go for the examination.
- The candidate should be physically fit. Also, records should not show any sign of resignation from the training of the armed forces.
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, and Vishakhapatnam.
|National Defence Academy (Indian Army)||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|National Defence Academy (Indian Navy)||42 (including 03 for female candidates)|
|National Defence Academy (Indian Air Force)||
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30 (for male candidates only)|
NDA 2022 Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check the NDA 2022 Exam Pattern from the given below article.
- The exam divides into two parts or subjects, namely Part I and II.
- Part I covers 120 MCQ types of questions in the Mathematics subject, allows 300 marks.
- The General Ability for Part II consists of 150 MCQ-type questions divided into two sections Part A and B covering English and General Knowledge which are each award 300 marks, totaling 600 marks.
- Each subject allows the duration of 2 and a half hours.
- Each wrong answer is an award negative marking of -0.33 or -1/3.
|GAT (Section 1- English)||200||2.30 Hours|
|GAT (Section 2- General Knowledge)||400|
How to Prepare for NDA:
In this section here candidates can check the best way to do Preparation for NDA 2022. So follow the below steps you can get a good score in the NDA entrance exam & Interview:
- Candidates can collect the syllabus which is officially prescribed. This is the smart way to plan for the NDA exam.
- Manage your time, so make a time table then prepare for the exam.
- Candidates can collect the last 10-year question papers. Then solve it one by one.
- Maintain the notes during studying. In case after a few days you forget the topics, You can check your notes and revision.
- Don’t take any kind of stress during preparations. Make yourself Fith & healthy.
Candidates who submit the application form on time can download the NDA 2022 Admit Card. Authority will provide the admit card before one or two weeks of examination. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website via online mode.
Steps to Download UPSC NDA (I & II) Exam Admit Card 2022:
- Visit the Official Site of UPSC i.e, upsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, check What’s New.
- Then search for the NDA 2022 Admit Card.
- Click on UPSC NDA NA Exam Admit Card 2022.
- Then enter ID and password.
- Take the printout of the Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall.
UPSC 2022 Related Exams:
- Civil Services Exam 2022 Application Form
- IES/ISS 2022 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2022 Application Form
- CDS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC IES/ESE 2022 Application Form
- UPSC GEOSCIENTIST 2022 Application Form
- CISF AC 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Application Form
Related Authority will publish the NDA 2022 Answer Key after the exam. Candidates can check the answer key through online mode. Candidates can calculate their scores with the help of the Answer Key.
Candidates who give the exam successfully can check the result through online mode. We provide all details below related NDA 2022 Result:
- The NDA 2022 result will be published in PDF format.
- Candidates can check the NDA result after One month of the exam.
- Qualify candidates will receive the call letter for SSB Interview.
The board will release the sectional and overall cut-off marks online on the website. The cut-off for the written test will be 342 and the final cut-off will be 708. The candidates who will qualify for the NDA exam by obtaining the cut-off marks will be eligible for an interview.
NDA 2022 SSB Interview:
NDA SSB Interview round will be conducted after the written test. Candidates who will clear the written test round are eligible for the interview and medical round. SSB will be organized in several rounds. The interview will be held in five days and candidates have to necessarily appear in all the rounds.
- On the first day, psychological tests will be done.
- The second-day test will be of situation reaction test, word association test, self-description test, and thematic apperception test. Military Planning Exercise, Group Discussion Test, Intergroup Obstacle race, Lecturettes, Snake Race, Progressive Group Task, command task & personal interview, half group task will be done on the third day of interview for candidates by the President.
- The fourth and fifth tests will be done related to the Final Group Task, Individual Obstacles, Interview for remaining candidates, final board conference & announcement of results.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here