NEET 2021 Application Form: NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. Recently when NEET National Level based entrance test is talked about, so many of the interested candidates have become interested in seeking admission to the course. The entrance test is conducted by the CBSE board for providing admission to various courses such as BDS as well as MBBS. The course is offered for many aspirants so that seekers can move to so many Governments as well as medical colleges of India. This examination takes place twice a year. This is highly important to note that NEET is replaced by AIPMT and the seats for MBBS as well as the BDS course will get filled based on scores attained in the NEET examination.
NEET (UG) 2021 will be conducted in 11 languages, including Hindi and English through Pen & Paper mode on 1st August 2021 (Sunday). It is crucial to remember that citizens are required to possess their respective AADHAAR card by UIDAI. While filling the application form for NEET 2021, make sure for adding the name, AADHAAR Number, Gender, Date of Birth, etc which will later be validated with UIDAI’s data. If any of the mentioned particulars failed to match then make sure for making corrections in school records etc as per the case.
NEET 2021 Notification:
- NEET 2021 Exam Dates have been announced. The Exam will be conducted on 1st August 2021. Click here to check Notice.
- NTA will release the Application Form for the NEET 2021 in March/April 2021.
- NEET 2021 will be conducted twice a year for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, and BVSc courses in India. The health ministry agrees to conduct NEET twice a year.
NEET 2021 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Below you can see the NEET Exam Date 2021. It is not an official date, if we get any official announcement we will soon update. These exam dates bases on the last exam schedule.
|Notification Released||March 2021|
|Start Online Application Form Date:||April 2021|
|Last date to Submit Application Form:||April 2021|
|Application form correction window open||May 2021|
|NEET 2021 Admit Card:||July 2021|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||1st August 2021|
|OMR Sheet Display Date:||August 2021|
|Answer Key Display Date:||—|
|NEET Result Date:||—|
|Counselling first Round Date:||—|
|Counselling Second Round:||—|
NEET 2021 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Candidates can find information here, before the submitting NEET 2021 Application Form. Read the below steps after that fill the Form.
- Those who are interested to apply for NEET 2021 need to make use of the online process
- The availability of the application form starts in the Last of December month.
- Make sure for filling the application form via instructions mentioned in the form
- Once the form is filled in, make sure to send the confirmation page and the documents to the given address.
Steps to Apply for NEET 2021:
- Visit the official website of NEET 2021.
- On the homepage click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill the Personal details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number, etc.
- Then login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill the details carefully including academic details, personal, and other.
- After that upload the required documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and 10th mark sheet, etc.
- Make a payment of the fee through online mode.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Recheck and verify all the details.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future references.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
|NEET 2021 Notification:||Released Soon|
|NEET 2021 Application Form:||Released Soon|
|NEET 2021 PG Admission:||Click here|
- You can make payment of the NEET 2021 Application Form via any of the modes such as online or offline.
- If using online mode then pay the fee via facilities like a debit card/credit card/net banking/Paytm via online payment gateway.
- If choosing offline mode then make use of the payment via bank challan
- The application fee for the NEET exam is mentioned below:
- Those who belong to OBC as well as General category required to make payment of Rs.1400/- without late fee and with the late fee, make payment of Rs.2800/-
- Those who belong to the SC, ST, PWD, PH, Transgender Category, are required to make payment of Rs. Rs.750/- without late fee and Rs.2150/- with a late fee.
|Category||Application Fee||Late Fee|
|General / OBC category||Rs.1400||Rs.2800|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.750||Rs.2150|
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates can check below the NEET Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who are Indian or OCI Overseas citizens of India can apply for the examination.
- The minimum age limit for the applicant would be 17 years as on 31st Dec of the year of admission and the maximum age limit will be 25 years for those who belong to the General category. However, there are some variations for the reserved category, as the maximum age limit for them is 30 years
- Those who have passed class 12th or appearing in the examination from any of the recognized universities with subjects such as Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, or some other elective subject with English can appear for NEET 2021.
- Those who have secured at least 50% marks in the PCB (general category can appear in the test). While percentage criteria are different for others like it is 45% for General PH and 40% marks for those belonging to SC, ST, and OBC category.
- For Physically Handicapped (PH), it is 3% seats (on the horizontal basis)
- OBC–Non-Creamy Layer, it is 27%
- For SC (Schedule Caste), it is 15%
- For ST (Schedule Tribe), it is 7.5%
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern:
Find below the NEET Exam Pattern.
- NEET 2021 exam takes place for taking admission to reputed courses such as MBBS and BDS.
- The candidate needs to go through 180 Multiple Choice Questions, with one correct answer.
- The question paper comprises of questions from subjects such as Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, & Botany.
- The question paper will appear in 8 different languages such as Assamese, English, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- The exam will take place in offline mode i.e. with pen and paper mode
- 3 hours is the duration of the examination
- Every correct answer means an addition of 4 marks and every correct answer denotes a deduction of 1 mark
Distribution of Questions and Marks is given below in the Table:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Biology (Botany or zoology)||90 (45 – 45 each)||360|
- Physics, 45 questions for 180 marks each
- Chemistry,45 questions for 180 marks each
- Zoology, 45 questions for 180 marks each
- Botany, 45 questions for 180 marks each
NEET Syllabus 2021:
- NEET Syllabus will appear from 4 different subjects such as Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, and Botany.
- Questions will appear from the subjects that appear in class 11th as well as 12th NCERT and CBSE Syllabus. However, some questions will be asked from other boards too.
Candidates can find below the subject wise NEET Syllabus 2021:
- Physics: Electromagnetic Waves, Properties of Bulk Matter, Electronic Devices, Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, etc.
- Biology: Human Physiology, Biology, and Human Welfare, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Ecology & Environment, etc.
- Chemistry: Basic concept of chemistry, Electro Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, alcohol, P-Block Elements, Phenols & Ethers, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Electrochemistry, etc.
Preparation Tips For NEET Exam:
- You can collect the last 5 to 10-year different exam questions paper from an official website such as AIIM, MH CET, AIPMT, CMC CET, GUJCET, BHU PMT, etc.
- Then prepare a time table and follow it.
- Collect some good books and study materials.
- You can solve the previous year question papers & some mock test
- You can also do yoga for stress-free & healthy during the exam preparation.
NEET Admit Card 2021:
NEET Admit Card 2021 will be in March 2021. Candidate can download the Admit card by online mode from the NTA website. The Admit Card will not send by post. The Admit Card contains the details like candidates name, exam venue, roll no, etc.
The Provisional Answer Key will be released by the second week of May 2021. Candidates can download the provisional answer key and respective OMR answer sheet. If the candidates are not satisfied with the answer key, they can challenge answers in the provisional answer key by paying the online fee of INR 1000 against every question. The final answer key will be published later on the NTA website.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
NEET Result 2021 will be announced in June 2021. Candidates can check the Result by Online mode. The result will be prepared and published on the basis of the revised answer key released by the authority.
After the Result Counselling will start in June 2021. The counseling will be conducted by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) and MOHFW (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare).
Documents Needs at the time of Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- NEET Rank Card/ Rank Letter
- NEET Admit Card
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- 8 Passport size photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof, etc.