NEET 2022 is abbreviated as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is a national-level medical entrance Examination. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts this exam for the screening of the candidates all those looking for getting admitted to BDS and MBBS in India. According to the announcement that has been made by the Supreme Court, in the year 2016 now AIPMT is not a qualifying exam for medical courses, instead, NEET becomes the medical qualifying test. The number scored by the candidates of NEET will be able to choose the medical colleges. To find out appropriate and complete information about this examination, check out the entire post for the NEET 2022-23 Application form.
NEET 2022 Notification:
- 20th May 2022: The last date to apply for NEET 2022 Application Form is 20th May 2022.
- 9th April 2022: NEET 2022 Application Form has been released on 6th April 2022.
NEET 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||NEET 2022|
|Full-Form||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS, B.V.SC|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
NEET 2022 Exam Date:
Students who want to fill NEET 2022 application form here can check the all tentative dates of the Application form, Entrance exam, and Result Date:
|Application form release date||6th April 2022|
|Application form apply the Last date||20th May 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application Form Fee||20th May 2022|
|Correction Window Open||To be announced|
|Admit Card Release date||12th July 2022|
|Exam date||17th July 2022|
|Result date announcement||To be announced|
|Start the Counselling date||After result declaration|
NEET Application 2022:
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) 2022 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- The Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through email on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- There will be only one application form and for which, you just need to pay Rs. 1600.
- The application fee for the reserved category candidates is only Rs.900.
- The payment made by candidates for the application can be done thru the “credit card”, “debit card” or “net banking”.
- However, the application fee for NEET 2022 can be made via the bank challan also.
|Category||NEET 2022 Application Fee (in INR)|
|General EWS and OBC||1,500|
|SC, ST, PwD||900|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply for NEET 2022:
- Visit the official website of NEET 2022.
- On the homepage click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill in the Personal details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number, etc.
- Then log in using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill in the details carefully including academic details, personal, and others.
- After that upload, the required documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression, mark sheet, etc.
- Make a payment of the fee through online mode.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Recheck and verify all the details.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future references.
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates for NEET 2022 must fulfill the enlisted Eligibility Criteria if they want to apply for NEET Exam 2022. The crucial eligibility conditions are just here:
- NEET 2022 candidates need to be Indian citizens.
- OCI-overseas citizens of India are also eligible to be a part of this exam.
- Till 31st Dec 2022, the minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years.
- However, the maximum age of the candidate on the same day should be 25 years
- The age relaxation for reserved category candidates is 5 years, which means a max of 30 years.
- The candidate should pass the higher secondary exam from a recognized board.
- The main subjects in the previous course of the candidate should include “Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology (PCB)” along with mathematics as well as English.
- The candidate should have at least 50% marks for the 12th standard exam.
- Candidates from the reserved category can participate in this exam even if they have only 40% marks.
The Reservation of different categories’ seats is mentioned here:
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15 %
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5 %
- OBC–Non-creamy Layer – 27%
- Physically Handicapped (PH)- 3%
NEET Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the NEET Exam Pattern Related information:
- It’s a pen and paper-based entrance exam and according to the expected time, it will be done in May 2022.
- The paper for this exam will include 180 questions and each question will be marked as 4 numbers.
- Candidates can choose as to if find the answer right as it will be a multiple-choice paper, and every question will have 4 options to be answered from which you can select.
- The period for this exam will be 3 hours.
- Chemistry, Physics, Botany, and Zoology, are the subjects for which you will get questions in this exam.
- The exam can be given in English, Hindi, or Vernacular mode, this is conducted by the authority.
- For every wrong answer, the negative marking will be as 1 mark per answer.
NEET Syllabus 2022:
The NEET Syllabus can be found on the official website and it will be notified via newspaper and website. The NEET syllabus will be completely dedicated to the subjects of the 10+1 and 10+2 exams. The uniform syllabus for NEET Exam has been prepared by CBSE under the guidance of the Medical Council of India.
NEET Physics Syllabus:
- Energy and Power
- Electromagnetic Waves
- The motion of the System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
NEET Chemistry Syllabus 2022:
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Structure of Atom, States of Matter
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Solid State
- Environmental Chemistry
- Cell Structure and Function
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Human physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
Study Material: Every year CBSE Conducts the NEET Exam, Candidates need the preparation of NCERT Books. So collect all previous class’s NCERT Books
Study Plan: Try to solve the previous year’s NEET Exam, after that you will find your lots of weaknesses and then you can convert your weakness into your strength. The study must make notes for important formulas. You need the assessment of your performance daily. From time to time you need also revise your chapters
NEET Preparation Tips: Click here
Admit Card 2022:
- NEET 2022 Admit Card will be released by the authority on the website
- In April 2022, the candidates can avail their admit cards
- The printout of the admit card should be taken by the candidates
- The admit card should have proper print including exam duration, exam date, venue, reporting time, etc.
- And all the candidates are requested to be with admit card when they visit the examination hall
NEET Answer Key:
The conducting authority is responsible for releasing the NEET 2022 answer key in June 2022. The answer key assists the candidates to calculate the score candidates have acquired in the exam.
NEET Result 2022:
The result for NEET 2022 will be announced in June 2022 and the NEET Result 2022 can be checked thru the official website. To get the results, the only credential candidates need to fill online is the registration number along with the roll number. Candidates should download the NEET Result 2022 as it can be asked from the counseling board when candidates visit there.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here