NEET Examination Pattern: NEET is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Candidates who want to qualify for the exam must have to know about the exam patterns. NEET is a national-level examination that is conducted Every year. If you want to know about the Exam pattern then, this article will help you in attaining accurate info and you can make preparations accordingly. NTA has also made some changes in the NEET Exam Pattern so check the given article carefully.
- Mode of examination: The Neet Exam will be conducted Offline Mode (pen and paper-based).
- Exam duration: The Exam duration will be 3 hours (180 Minutes).
- Type of questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the Exam paper.
- Number of Questions: The total number of questions will be 180 questions.
- Language: The paper will be available in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark deduction for every incorrect answer.
Distribution of Paper:
|SNo||Subjects||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Physics||Section A||35||140||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Total||200 (20 optional)||720|
By availing of the comprehensive details, now it will be much easier for candidates to start up with the preparation well. This is the right idea about the question paper that eminent learned people have prepared for you. Once you clear the entrance test, you will soon become part of well-known courses like BDS as well as MBBS and attain the best career with flying colors.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here