NEET PG 2022: The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts the NEET PG 2022. This exam will be conducted in order to shortlist the candidates for MD/MS/ PG diploma admission across various medical colleges in India. It is a national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination. Candidates wait for the moment to release the application form for appearing in NEET-PG 2022. The application form is expected to be released in the month of November 2021 and the exam is to be conducted in March 2022. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of NEET PG 2022 including, the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, etc.
NEET PG 2022 Notification:
- 19th March 2022: The last date to apply for NEET PG 2022 Application Form is 25th March 2022.
- 15th January 2022: NEET PG 2022 Application Form has been released on 15th January 2022.
NEET PG 2022 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||NEET PG 2022|
|Full-Form of Exam||National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduation|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Course Offered||MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Conduct By||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
NEET PG 2022 Exam Date:
|Online registration form start to submit||15th January 2022|
|Deadline for NEET PG Registration||25th March 2022|
|Application Correction||29th March to 7th April 2022|
|Admit card date available||16th May 2022|
|NEET PG Exam Date 2022||21st May 2022|
|Result date Declare||20th June 2022|
|Scorecard release||To be announced|
|Merit list||To be announced|
|Counseling starts (Round-I)||To be announced|
|Choice filling & Locking (Round-I)||To be announced|
|Processing of seat allotment (Round-I)||To be announced|
|Result (Round-I)||To be announced|
|Counseling (Round-II) Registration/Payment||To be announced|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||To be announced|
|Process of Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College||To be announced|
NEET PG 2022 Uttarakhand Counselling Date:
|Counselling Events||Counselling Dates|
|Start the Counselling Registration Round 1||15 October 2022|
|Submit Counselling Form last date (Round 1)||17th October 2022|
|Final Merit List||18th October 2022|
|Choice Filling & Seat Locking||19th to 21st October 2022|
|Data Processing||22nd to 25th October 2022|
|Counselling Result Round 1
||26th October 2022|
|Last Date of Self Reporting||2nd November 2022|
NEET PG 2022 Application form:
- NEET PG 2022 application form has been released in January 2022.
- Once the form is released, apply via online mode using the main website.
- You must create an account from the official website and for this fill in the registration details.
- Ensure that you fill in all the details including personal and academic details everything completely.
- The next important thing you are expected to do is to upload the digital images of your signature, photograph, photo ID, MCI/SMC, and other certificates which are given in the format.
- Timetable provided including exam date, time, as well as exam center as per the choices.
- Make a payment of the application fee through online mode.
- Most importantly, after finishing off the application, take a printout for future reference.
NEET PG 2022 Information Bulletin: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Applicant from the General/OBC category needs to make a payment of Rs.4250/-
- Applicants from the ST/SC/PWD category are required to make a payment of Rs.3250/-
- The payment of the application fee can be made via modes such as Credit card, Debit card, and net banking.
|General/ OBC candidate||Rs.4250|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs.3250|
Steps To Apply For NEET PG Exam 2022:
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations i.e, nbe.edu.in
- On the homepage, click on the NEET-PG button.
- The page will redirect to the information related to the NEET PG.
- Then, read all the instructions which are given on the page.
- After that, click on the Registration button.
- Register and fill the application form with the correct details.
- Then Recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- Then Pay the Application Fee.
NEET PG 2022 Application Form: Click here
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- If the applicant is from India then applying won’t be an issue.
- Candidate must have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from recognized by MCI.
- Those who have completed one year of internship or soon finished off the internship say by March 31, 2022, can also apply for the NEET entrance test.
- Applicants who have passed or studied MBBS from Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh are not included in all India 50% Quota seats.
- NEET PG 2022 will take place in the online mode.
- The question paper consisted of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Question Paper will appear only in one language i.e. English.
- The exam duration will be 3 and a half hours.
- There will total of 200 questions in the paper.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- For every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET PG 2022 Syllabus for more candidates can also check the official website:
- NEET PG syllabus will have consisted of several topics in many areas and subjects.
- The syllabus will be provided by MCI or the Medical Council of India by proceeding after approval from the Government of India.
- The syllabus includes topics such as Physiology, Ophthalmology, Anatomy & many other related. Applicants are suggested according to the syllabus for securing excellent marks.
In the online world, the admit card will also be provided via online mode. Acquire the card, one to two weeks prior examination date. Once the admit card is received, ensure for acquiring a hard copy through the main website and attach the photograph into it. Ensure to carry ID proof such as PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, or Passport while moving for attending the examination at the exam center. Admit card is the most important document to carry, thus ensure not to miss it.
The results will be announced on the fixed date. Most probably, it will be announced by January via online mode. Check out the official website for seeking results and also keep in mind to take the print out till the admission process is over.
The merit list will be created based on the marks attained by the aspirant in the NEET PG 2022 exam. This merit list will split into All India NEET PG 2022 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank, and Private medical colleges rank/ State quota. The possibilities for counseling will be higher according to the rank achieved. During the counseling process, choose the intended colleges as well as courses from the provided list. The admission to PG is entirely based on ranks, seats, filled preferences, and seat availability.
Online registration for NEET PG 2022 counseling:
Candidates must register themselves on the official website of MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) and fill the application form for participating in the counseling. The application process involves the following steps:
- Creating a profile on the official website of MCC.
- Completing the application form of NEET PG 2022 counseling.
- Uploading the required documents.
- Deposing the application fee for NEET PG counseling (credit card/ debit card/ net banking)
- Choice filling and locking.
- Print a copy of the duly filled application form.
Documents Needs During Counselling:
Here is the list of entire documents mandatory to have while moving for the counseling process:
- NEET PG 2022 Admit Card as well as Rank Card.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet along with passing certificate.
- Graduation Certificate from any recognized university.
- TC (Transfer certificates)
- Category certificates (if needed)
- Counseling call letter
- 2 or more current passport size photos
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here