NEET Syllabus: Confused? Troubled? Misguided? Are you unable to make out how to prepare for NEET competitive test? This state of mind says an absence of correct info for the NEET Syllabus. Once you are aware of the syllabus, you can succeed in this tough competitive test swiftly. NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts the NEET. It is a national-level entrance test. The purpose of the exam is to choose eligible candidates for programmes such as BDS and MBBS proffered in so many colleges of India. The syllabus is prescribed by the Ministry of Education (MoE). Complete info about the syllabus for NEET is given below:
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Courses||MBBS and BDS|
|Total Seat||Around 1 lakh (MBBS + BDS)|
|Course Duration||MBBS is 4½ years with 1 year of mandatory rotating internship
BDS is 4 years with 1 year of mandatory rotating internship
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The important part of the examination i.e. syllabus is formed via MoE keeping in view so many points such as subjects, marks distribution, level of testing one’s knowledge, and above all intelligence. The syllabus is prepared after reviewing the syllabi of various states and those prepared via CBSE and NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training).
Subject Wise Topics:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- Physics Class XI: Laws of Motion, Physical world & measurement, Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Properties of Bulk Matter, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves.
- Physics Class XII: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
- Chemistry Class XI: Structure of Atom, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Redox Reactions, Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry Class XII: Electrochemistry, Solid State, Solutions, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Chemical Kinetics, p-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, D and F Block Elements, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Surface Chemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Biology Class XI: Plant Physiology, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Diversity in Living World, Cell Structure and Function, Human physiology.
- Class XII: Biology and Human Welfare, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology & Environment.
Follow the above-given syllabus and make the best possible preparation for one and only NEET. All the best!