NIFT Admission 2020: National Institute of Fashion Technology is the premium Institute in the field of Design and Fashion Technology. This institute conducts an entrance examination once every year to select students for admission to the Bachelor’s and Master’s Courses in design and fashion technology. For the final selection of NIFT Admission 2020, the candidates are required to appear in the written test, situation test, group discussion and personal interview.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
NIFT 2020 Notification – Exam Date Announced:
- NIFT 2020 Application form available now candidates can submit the application form from 23rd October to 31st December 2019.
- NIFT Exam Date Released, the exam will conduct on 19th January 2020.
NIFT Application Form 2020:
The NIFT Application Form 2020 shall be available from the first week of November 2020 through online mode. The printed application form is not acceptable to NIFT. Application form should be filled in online mode only. Candidates filling the application form after the due scheduled date are required to pay Rs. 5,000.00 in addition to the application fee. After submitting the duly filled application form with complete correct details, the candidates should take the print out for future references. They should also preserve the proof of the payment of application fees for future reference.
NIFT Entrance Exam 2020 Fee:
The application fee for general and OBC category candidates is Rs. 1,500.00 and for SC, ST and physically handicapped persons it is Rs.750.00. Payment of fee can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card or Demand Draft. The demand draft must be made in favour of “NIFT HO” payable in New Delhi. The candidates who remit their application fee through DD should send their completed application form along with DD at the address:
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Industrial Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 1100013
NIFT 2020 Exam Date:
Find below the NIFT Entrance Exam 2020 Date Related information such as Application form submits date, Deadline to submit an application form, Admit card released date, etc:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application form registration starts||23rd October 2019|
|Last date to submit the registration||31st December 2019|
|Application form correction window||1st January 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with Late fee Rs. 5000/-||4th January 2020|
|Admit card Release Date||10th January 2020|
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2020 Date||19th January 2020|
|Result date Declaration||February 2020|
|Observation/Objection by a candidate for written exam||22nd-24th January 2020|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||30th April 2020|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April to May 2020|
|NIFT Entrance Exam 2020 Final Result||May/June 2020|
|Counselling date begins||3rd week of June 2020|
NIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates can get the details below about the NIFT Eligibility 2020 for UG & PG programmes:
Eligibility Criteria for UG Programmes:
- The applicants must have qualified Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- The applicants who have completed the 3-4 years of diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of the qualifying educational criteria are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 23 years as on 1st October 2020 for General Category.
- The age relaxation of 5 years is acceptable for candidates from ST, SC and PHP candidates.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from Central/State Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE/ICSE) or its equivalent examination recognized by Government of India.
- Candidates possessing a 3-years diploma course from any recognized institution in any branch of engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Programme:
- There is no age limit for master’s degree courses.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Must have passed the B.Des degree course from an applicable institute. Or
- The candidates must have a diploma in Bachelor’s Design from NID/NIFT
- Must have passed the bachelor’s diploma of 3-years duration from NID/NIFT
- The given qualification from by NIFT is B.F.Tech from national Institute of Fashion Technology, or
- Tech/B.E. from any applicable institution
- Bachelor’s diploma of three years course from NID/NIFT.
- Bachelor’s degree from an applicable institute.
- General Ability Test for B.Des courses: The number of questions from different subjects will be Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (15), English Comprehension (25), Communication Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (15).
- General Ability Test for M.Des courses: The numbers of questions from different sections will be English Comprehension (30), Communication Ability (30), Quantitative Ability (20), Analytical Ability (25), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20).
- Test for MFM, M.F.Tech and B.F.Tech Courses: The number of questions from different subjects for the entrance test shall be Analytical and Logical Ability (25), Communication Ability and English Comprehension (45) (50 questions for MFM), Quantitative Ability (30) ( 10 questions for MFM), Case Study (25) (40 questions for MFM), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (25).
NIFT Syllabus 2020:
Here we are giving information about the NIFT 2020 Syllabus these topics are Communication Ability, Analytical and Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
The above syllabus topics will GAT & CAT for more candidates can check the Official website:
The admit card of the eligible candidates shall be available from the last week of January 2020 on the official website in an online mode. The admit card is not to be distributed individually through post or courier. The candidates are required to download their admit cards and get a print out which they are required to carry with them while going to the examination centre. Without the admit card the candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
NIFT Result 2020:
The NIFT Entrance Exam 2020 Result of the entrance examination shall be announced on the official website of NIFT.
TheNIFT Entrance Exam 2020 counselling is likely to start in the last week of April 2020. The agenda of NIFT counselling will be displayed on the official website of NIFT. For getting admission to NIFT courses, it is mandatory for the qualifying candidates to participate in the counselling.
NIFT Admission 2020 Process:
The final result and merit list of the successful candidates shall be announced after completion of counselling for getting admission to the NIFT courses. During the admission process, the candidates are required to bring the original and photocopies of all the relevant documents for verification/confirmation purposes.