NIT Patna Admission 2022: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Patna is a Public Institute that was formed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India in 2004. It is the 18th national institute of technology. The Institute has been approved granted a fully Autonomous Status by MHRD, Government of India. The Institute has also been declared as a Centre of Excellence of imparts high-level education training, research and development in science, engineering technology and humanities. The different UG and PG courses offered by the Institute are B.Arch, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Plan, Integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, and Ph.D. admission to certain courses will be done on the basis of Entrance Exams – JEE Main (for B.Tech), NATA (for B.Arch), GATE (for M.Tech and M.Plan). The Admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses is done on the basis of marks scored in JEE Mains and NATA respectively. The Candidates interested in seeking admission in M.Tech and MURP must have a valid GATE score.
NIT Patna Exam Date 2022:
The interested candidates can check the important dates regarding the NIT Patna Admission 2022 from the table given below.
|Event||JEE Main||IIT JAM||GATE|
|NIT Patna 2022 Application Form||2nd week of February||September 1st week||September 1st week|
|Deadline to submit an Application form||March||October||October|
|NIT Patna 2022 Exam Date||April||February||February|
NIT Patna Admission 2022 Application Form:
To apply for NIT Patna candidates are required to fill up the application form. It is important to provide all the legit information in the application form. Any incorrect information in the application form may lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s admission to the required course. The instructions regarding filling the application form are given below.
- Candidates first have to open the official website.
- Then check the notification regarding admissions.
- Select the correct link directing to the application form of NIT Patna 2022.
- Register yourself with a valid email id to receive the login credentials.
- The application number allotted to the candidates will serve as their enrollment number
- After successfully logging in, the candidate will have to fill in the details in the application form.
- After filling in all the correct details in the application form the next step is to upload a scanned copy of t photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees online only
- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 1500/- ( Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST)
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a print of the application for future reference.
- Candidates from SC/ ST category must have a valid certificate issued by a competent authority to claim relaxation in the application Fee.
NIT Patna Eligibility:
B.Tech and B.Arch Course Eligibility:
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
- The candidate applying for the B.Tech program must have 75% marks in 10+2 (Science Stream).
- Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis JEE Main Entrance Exam Score.
Integrated M.Sc Course Eligibility:
- The candidate applying for the Integrated M.Sc course must have passed 10+2 (Science stream).
- Final selection will be done on the basis of the Written Entrance Test conducted by the Institute.
M.Tech and M.Plan Course Eligibility:
- The candidate applying must have passed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture.
- Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis GATE Entrance Exam Score.
NIT Patna Ph.D. Eligibility
- The candidate applying must have passed Master’s/ M/Phil Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- D. Admission will be done on the basis Entrance Exam conducted by the Institute.
NIT Patna 2022 Admission Process:
NIT Patna Admission 2022 to the candidates in the institute is based on eligibility and their performance in the written exam and the screening process. The admission committee of each department conducts its own screening/selection process.
- The candidate has to appear for the admission test and interview separately for each of the disciplines that she/he has applied for.
- The total number of questions in the written test will be 100, for each correct answer 6 marks will be awarded and 2 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates will be considered for the screening process even if the result of their qualifying exam hasn’t been released yet. These candidates can join the program provisionally.
- In the interview round, the candidate’s knowledge in domain/research subjects and aptitude for research will be checked.
- After that a merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of Interview Marks and the availability of seats.
- The Cut off marks for admission will not be less than 50%
- The candidates are required to bring an original Photo I-Card ( Aadhaar Card, PAN Card) with a photocopy at the time of the Screening Test, where they have to pay INR. 42,950/- as admission fees.
The candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- High School Certificate in the original form
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination in original
- Character Certificate
- Certificate of sponsorship in the prescribed format (if applicable)
- Objection certificate from parent employer (if applicable)
The candidates are required to submit the following self-verified documents at the time of interview:
- Downloaded Application form along with the fee slip
- Photocopy of High School Certificate
- Photocopies of all Mark sheets
- Certificate of sponsorship in the prescribed format
- A photocopy of GATE/NET or equivalent scorecard (if applicable)
- A photocopy of the certificate of Caste (if applicable)
The candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of admission:
- Passport size Photographs
- Two sets of Self-attested copies of all the documents mentioned above
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here