NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2022 is purely a step procedure that includes shortlisting the candidates and final admission. NMIMS has campuses in prominent states of India like Hyderabad, Indore, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Navi Mumbai. The entire procedure comprises filling of the application form, selection of the candidates, availability of admit card, result, counseling, and lots more.
The first course is an MBA course which is facilitated by the School of Business Management. This is a full-time residential course for graduates of any discipline to make their career in this course. This Programme by NMIMS is one of the highly ranked programmes amongst many others. The School of Business Management or SBM is considered as the deemed university located in India.
An MBA course is one of the most preferred courses. The admission includes -Year Full-Time Programs – MBA, MBA-HR, MBA-Pharmaceutical Management & MBA Analytics & Decision Science at Mumbai Campus. The admission procedure for PGDM is also available at NMIMS Navi Mumbai Campus.
NMIMS 2022 Notification:
- 21st March 2022: NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form has been started for NPAT, CET & LAT.
NMIMS NPAT Admission Highlights:
|University Name||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)|
|University Type||Deemed to be|
|Criteria for Admission||NPAT: B.Tech/ B.Sc (Economics/ Finance)/B.Des/ BBA/ MBA (Tech)+ B.Tech & B.Com (Hons.)|
|B.Pharm & B.Pharm+MBA: MHT CET and NPAT|
|BA-LL.B/ BBA-LL.B: LSAT/ CLAT|
|NMAT/ GMAT or NMAT by GMAC: MBA and PG Diploma in Management|
|D.Pharm, B.Pharm (Lateral) and M.Arch: Merit-Based|
|MCA, LL.M, M.Sc and M.Tech: Entrance Test+Interview|
|Ph.D.: Written Test and Interview/ CSIR NET/ JRF/ GATE/ GPAT|
|Distance Diploma and PG Diploma: Merit-Based|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Registration|
|Reservation||30% of seats reserved for each program for girls candidates|
NMIMS Mumbai 2022 Exam Date:
|Releasing of exam notification||Released|
|Online registration start||Started|
|Registration form last date to submit||5th June 2022|
|Exam Date||1st April 2022 To 10th June 2022|
|Exam date Scheduling window will be available||1st February 2022 To 5th June 2022|
|Merit List Declaration||—–|
NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2022 Application Form:
To apply for NMIMS Mumbai, candidates are required to apply for admission by filling the application form before the month of December. Get the application form using online mode from the official website. The cost of the application fee is Rs.1300/- or Rs.1600/- depending on MBA/PGDM courses that you applied for. After filling the application form, submit it through online mode.
Steps for Admission Process:
- Step 1: Register and apply for NMAT by GMAC and also apply for admission at NMIMS Mumbai and other preferred NMIMS campuses earliest by October. The programme preferences cannot be changed given once.
- Step 2: The candidate needs to apply to NMIMS campuses by using the application form. The application fee of Rs.1300/- or Rs.1600/- can be paid online only via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Step 3: It is important for candidates to carry the Admit Card during the time of NMAT by the GMAC examination and get it signed by the Test Centre Administrator. The signed admit card needs to be presented during CD and PI if shortlisted. The candidate is required to avail admit card prior examination.
- Step 4: Those who give NMAT examination by GMAC test more than once must apply again at the NMIMS. The NMAT by GMAC retakes test score will be considered by NMIMS in case the candidate has paid and completed the reapplication process.
- Step 5: During the reapplication process, the candidate can change the preference of programmes
- Step 6: The last preference is chosen by the candidate during the time of Application or Reapplication will be considered the final preferences for the shortlisting for the final selection round.
- Step 7: Shortlisted candidates will download the call letter from the NMIMS website and bring it for the CD/PI process. Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) Round will start and finish within the month of February.
- Step 8: The final Merit list will be generated in the month of February. The admission offer is based on the details given in the application form based on academic profile, work experience, Score acquired in NMAT by GMAC, performance during Case Discussion, and Personal Interview.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NMIMS Mumbai Eligibility Criteria:
The NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria for various MBA programmes at Mumbai needs that candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the required discipline. The Qualification Eligibility for different courses are mentioned below:
- To apply for MBA / MBA HR / MBA Analytics and Decision Science, candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from some recognized University with 50% marks in the aggregate.
- To apply for MBA Pharmaceutical Management, the candidate must have completed graduation in Medical Technology, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, B.Sc. Biotechnology BHMS, and M.Sc. Biotechnology from some recognized University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (of all years). If you have done post-graduation in Economics, Psychology, and Sociology, then you can also apply for the course. Those who have successfully completed their B.Tech. Bio-Tech., Tech. Bio-Medical, B.E. BioTech., B.E. Bio-Medical can also apply for the same. Those who are working in Pharmaceutical Companies for above the duration of two years can also apply for the course.
- To apply for PGDM, the candidate must have completed their graduation from some recognized university with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
- The most important and notable point in NMIMS MBA/PGDM Admission Eligibility criteria is that in addition to the degree of graduation, the candidate should be registered for NMAT by GMAC 2022 and must attain the best scores to seek admission.
- Those who have passed or have appeared for graduation examination from the University where Grade Point Average is given need to show the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA acquired in writing from the University concerned.
- Those who are in the final year of bachelor’s degree or some equivalent qualification examination and those who have successfully completed the degree requirements and are looking forward to the results can also apply for NMIMS MBA/PGDM Admission 2022-23.
- There will be documents verification during the time of final admission to the course. Those who have two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be given admission into full-time MBA/PGDM programmes.
NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2022 Criteria:
The NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2022 Criteria comprise a two-step process.
- Shortlisting criteria based on NMAT by GMAC entrance exam scores
- The Final NMIMS MBA Admission 2022 Selection Criteria based on Case Discussion and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
All About Shortlisting NMIMS NPAT Criteria:
The shortlist of the candidates is done on the basis of the scores attained in NMAT by the GMAC exam of the applicants and the latest preferences of the programmes chosen on the NMIMS application/reapplication form.
All about Final Admission Selection Round Criteria:
After candidates are a shortlist, applicants will be given the call for the final selection process at the designated centre.
The NMIMS entrance examination Result will declare on the official website of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Candidates can check their results through online mode by visiting the official website.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Cut Off:
NMIMS Mumbai always goes with higher cut-offs in NMAT by GMAC if compared to the other campuses of NMIMS. The cut off is based on the percentage achieved.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here