NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2023: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is a private university that was established in 1981. It has been awarded a “Five Star “rating and “A” grade by the NAAC and UGC respectively. NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) is organized every year by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMIMS is an entrance test examination to provide admission in Under-Graduate & Integrated Programmes. NMIMS invites applications for admission into the MBA Programme, MBA Human Resources, MBA Pharmaceutical Management, and Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme. There is a total of 500 seats available on all the programmes. The admission to all the programmes will be based on marks scored in the exam. Interested candidates can apply online through its official website. For more details regarding examination read the article below.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Date:
Check examination schedule for NMIMS NPAT 2023 is given in the below table:
|Notification Released Date||January|
|Online registration||3rd week of January|
|Last date for Registration||February|
|NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission||1st week of March|
|NMIMS Mumbai M.Tech||May|
|MIMS Mumbai M.Pharm/ M.pharm+MBA||June|
How to Apply for NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2023:
- First candidate will have to register themselves.
- Registration can be done on the official site Official Website: www.nimis.edu
- Click on “Register Now”
- Then register yourself with a valid email ID
- A new window will appear prompting. Fill the complete details in the online application form.
- Provide details like personal, educational, etc.
- Choose NMIMS under the school’s section to send your scores under the “Programme Details” section.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph.
- Pay the application fee i.e.INR 2000/- for successful completion of your registration.
- Payment can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI/Mobile Wallets.
- After the successful registration, an email will be sent consisting of a unique NMAT by GMAC Registration Number. You should use this NMAT by GMAC Registration Number for all future correspondence with GMAC.
- The registration processes are now complete and take out a print of the application form for future use.
Find below the NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2023 Eligibility for MBA/PGDM & MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in (10+2+3/4 format) in any discipline from a recognized University
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have two and more years of post-qualification work experience.
For MBA Pharmaceutical Management
Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in (in 10+2+3/4 format) with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University in either of the following:
- Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Biotechnology.
- Post Graduate degree holder in Economics, Psychology and Sociology.
- Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years.
The information regarding the NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2023 Exam Pattern is given below
- Mode of Examination- Online (computer-based)
- Duration of Examination- 2 hours. (120 minutes)
- Type of Questions- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Number of Questions- 120
- Number Of Sections- 03
- of Papers: There will be two papers, paper 1 as common & paper 2 as design.
- Question Type: Objective type questions
- Medium: English language.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking.
NMIMS MBA Admission 2023 Syllabus:
For cracking the NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2023 examination candidate need to know the NMAT 2023 Syllabus for the preparation of the examination. GMAC releases the NMAT syllabus. The below-mentioned syllabus is based on last year’s examination syllabus.
- Language Skills- Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Syntax Correction, Para jumbles, Grammar, Antonyms, Idioms, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms, Sentence Completion, Analogies, Language usage.
- Quantitative Skills-Algebra, Arithmetic, Pie chart, Linear / Quadratic Equation, Bar graph, 2D and 3 D Geometry, Time-Speed-Distance, Trigonometry, Statistics, Line graph, Modern Math, Number-Systems, Percentage, Ratio/ Proportion, Tables, Profit and Loss, Average, Work / Time, Mixture Allegations, Coordinate Geometry, Simple / Compound interest, Mensuration, Probability, Permutations and Combinations, Data Sufficiency.
- Verbal Reasoning- Classifications, Direction Sense Test, Inequalities, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Data Sufficiency, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Syllogism, Inserting the missing characters, Arithmetical operations, Analogy, Alphanumeric sequence puzzle, Machine input, Logical Venn diagram, Alphabet test, Puzzle test, Mathematical operations, Sequential output tracing, Eligibility test, Ranking, Time Sequence Test, Logical sequence test, Situation reaction test, Verification of truth of the statement, Assertion and reason
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to download the admit card are given below-
- First visit the official site.
- Click at the link of Admit Card on-site.
- Login by entering registration ID and password.
- Click at the submit button.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a print of the admit card.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to bring a admit card on the day of the examination.
- Any candidate without admit card will not be permitted to give the examination.
NMIMS NPAT Result
The authority will release the result through the online mode. The result will be published by May 2023. Candidates can check their results from the official site by using their login credentials.
Along with the declaration of results, the authority will also publish the Merit List, Call Letter & Admission Letter for various courses. Candidates can download the admission letter to participate in the counselling.
NMIMS MBA Preparation Tips
- First of all, the candidate must check the official syllabus.
- Then make a proper exam schedule to study according to it.
- Prepare notes and prefer good authors to study.
- Study in a smart way.
- Do revisions after the study.
- Maintain your health well.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here