NTSE Tamil Nadu 2023: The NTSE National Talent Search Examination is an entrance test commenced every year for SSC candidates. The official authorities will commence the first stage of the Tamil Nadu NTSE exam at the university. The first stage of NTSE will be commenced at the state level. Furthermore, the article discusses NTSE Tamil Nadu 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other information, etc.
NTSE Tamil Nadu 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||NTSE National Talent Search Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Medium||English & Hindi|
NCERT has laid the eligibility criteria by states and Union territories. States can set the eligibility conditions as per the marks attained in the last attended exam. Check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Applicant must have passed Class IX Exams with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidate must be enrolled in Class X in the recognized school of the state.
- Make sure to check the National Scholarship Portal to know about the scholarships.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
NTSE Tamil Nadu 2023 Application Form:
The Registration process commences in the offline mode. Students are required to apply via their respective schools. Here is the application process:
- First, seek the application form from the school authority
- After this, fill the details in the application form carefully
- Now, attach the documents and photographs along with the other documents of the application form
- Once this is done, submit the form to the school along with the application fee of amount Rs 50/- before the last date.
- Later the school will attest the application forms and send them to the Joint Director (Personnel) of Government Examinations
Documents required to be attached with the application form:
Here is the list of documents needed to be attached to the application form:
- Student photograph
- One copy of caste/category certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PwD category students)
NTSE Tamil Nadu 2023 Exam Date:
|Events||Stage I Dates||Stage II Dates|
|Application Form Released||October 2022||Not require the registration|
|Admit card||November 2022||May 2023 3rd week|
|NTSE 2022 Exam Date||December 2022||June 2023|
|Result announced||March 2022||October 2023|
The examination pattern for the Stage I exam is managed by States and Union Territories. The national level exam is also based on the NTSE pattern. There will be no negative marking in the exam. Here are the complete details of the exam pattern:
- MAT and SAT sections will be consisted of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- SAT section will be consisted of 40, 40 and 20 questions from subjects such as Science, Social Science and Mathematics.
- The exam time duration will be 2 hours for each section
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The syllabus of both the exams-SAT and MAT will be different.
- Questions will be based on the verbal and non-verbal reasoning in the MAT Section. All the questions are based on analogy, analytical reasoning, embedded figure, water images and other topics.
- However, SAT section consisted of questions from subjects such as Science, Mathematics, and Social Science. Students can prepare for the exam along with the regular classes.
The admit card will be for Stage 1 and will release in January month. The admit card will be made available in the online mode. It is important to carry the admit card to the examination hall. The student is not permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card.
The exam conducting authority will release the answer key in the online mode. The answer key will be comprises of the correct answers to the questions that appeared in MAT and SAT examinations. Through Answer Key, candidates can get the estimate of the scores before the result announcement.
The result of NTSE Tamil Nadu 2023 will be released in online mode. Check the examination result through the official website by entering the registration number and date of birth in the login window. DGE will release the merit list of the selected students along with the exam result. And those who clear Stage I will move for Stage II. After the result of Stage II, the scholarships will be given to the selected candidates.
Check the reservation system below:
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.50%
- OBC (Non-creamy Layer) – 27%
- Physically Handicapped: 4%
After the exam gets over, students get results and cut-off marks from the official website. Those who achieve cut off marks or more than cut-off marks will find their names on the merit list. The cut-off marks for various categories are as follows:
- General: 159
- OBC: 149
- SC: 134
- ST: 86
- General (BLV) – 97
- General (LD) – 100
- OBC (LD) – 67
- SC (BLV) – 67
- SC (LD) – 85
- DH: 68
- AID: 119
- EWS: 143
The scholarship the rate for all students is the same but varies on different levels:
- Class 11 and 12: Rs. 1,250 per month
- UG & PG: Rs. 2,000 per month
- PhD: As per UGC norms
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here