OJEE 2021: (Odisha Joint Entrance Exam) will be conducted tentatively around June for admission in the various colleges of Odisha. This state-level entrance exam is conducted for admission to various candidates into UG/PG professional courses. Admission will be provided into Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, etc fields. For the candidates seeking admission in engineering, it will be done based on JEE main scores, but a separate entrance test will be conducted for admission in the following courses:
- Integrated MBA (5-year course)
- MBA, M TECH, MCA, M PHARM, M PLAN, and M ARCH
- Lateral admissions
- Homeopathy, Pharmacy, Ayurveda
OJEE 2021 Notification:
- 15th June 2021: OJEE 2021 Application has been extended till 12th July 2021.
- 14th April 2021: OJEE 2021 Application form has been released.
Information in a Nutshell:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
||OJEE – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
||OJEE Board – OJEEB
|Level of Exam
|| Engineering Entrance Exams, MBA Entrance Exams
|Application Submit through
||Undergraduate, Lateral Entry and PG
|OJEEB Helpline Number
OJEE 2021 Exam Dates:
|Online Application form starts:
||14th April 2021
|Last Date to submit Application form:
|15th June 2021 12th July 2021
|Last Date of Fee Payment
|17th June 2021
|Admit card Online Download:
||To Be Announced
|OJEE Exam Date 2021:
||To Be Announced
||To Be Announced
OJEE 2021 Application Form:
OJEE 2021 Application form will be released via online mode. The OJEE 2021 Application Form has been released on 14th April 2021. The last date to submit the application form is 15th May 2021. The fee can be remitted online through any of the following methods: Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards) / Internet Banking
- For B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE) / MBA/ MCA – Rs.1000
- For MBA+MCA / MBA+PGAT/ MBA (LE)/ MCA (LE) – Rs.1500
- M.Tech/ M.Plan – Rs.1000
- For MBA (Integrated) – Rs.1000
Online Registration & Form Submission:
Online registration will be required to complete online on the official website at Online registration will be completed ONLINE on the official website at http://ojee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx
Steps to fill OJEE Application Form 2021:
- First of all, move to the official website http://ojee.nic.in
- Then register the personal details like name, date of birth, educational qualification, choose the password, form selection, and various other info.
- Once the registration is done, upload the scanned images like photos, signature, left thumb impression in the mentioned size, and format.
- Then make the payment of the registration fee via sources like a Credit card, debit card, and E-challan.
- Take a printout of the form for further reference.
|OJEE 2021 Information Brochure
|OJEE 2021 Integrated MBA/ B.Pharma (FORM A)
|OJEE 2021 Lateral Entry to B. Tech (DIPLOMA and +3 Science Passout) / Lateral Entry to B Pharma 2021 (FORM B)
|OJEE 2021 MBA, MCA (FORM C)
|OJEE 2021 M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm and M.Plan (FORM D)
|MBA and MCA, MBA and PGAT (M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm) (FORM E)
|OJEE 2021 Official Website
OJEE 2021 Test Centers:
Odisha JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate can see below the information about OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria. It will take help you to submit the Application Form.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Indian.
- Candidates of other states can also apply based on OJEE rank. A separate merit list will be released for such candidates allowing seats for admission.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
- Pharm/B.Plan/B.E/ B.Tech/ (LE): You are required to have passed class 12th with a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for those belonging to the SC and ST category. The mandatory subjects in class 12th include Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology.
- For BHMS/BAMS: The candidate is required to have passed the class 12th exam with a minimum of 50% marks. However, for SC and ST category candidates, it is 40% in subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- For MBA / MCA: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and 45% for those belonging to SC and ST category. For the MCA course, the candidate must hold a degree in B.SCIT/ BCA/B.SC CS with Maths as the compulsory subject in class 12th
- Integrated MBA: Candidate is required to have acquired with 12th class degree with at least 45% marks and 40% for SC and ST category candidates.
- For M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/M.Pharm: The candidate is required to have a degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks. For SC and ST category candidates, it is 45%.
- The exam will appear in offline mode( Pen and Paper).
- There will be multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in every section.
- The language of the exam will be only English.
- The Duration of the Exam will be 2 hours.
- Every correct answer means a reward of 4 marks.
- 1 mark will deduct for every incorrect answer.
For UG Courses:
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech: Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering:
- B.Pharm/BHMS/BAMS: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Comprehension, and Business Fundamentals.
- Integrated MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, etc.
- M.Tech/M. Arch: Engineering Mathematics, Arithmetic, and Logical Reasoning, the remaining syllabus will be as per branch.
- The candidates who have successfully filled the application form for the courses other than engineering will be able to get it from the official website of the exam by entering the credentials.
- It comprised of – Personal detail of the candidate, Exam venue, and the reporting time. All candidates should keep it safe and sound condition as it is mandatory during the exam. Entries can be debarred without admit card.
- If candidates see any mistake in the admit card, report it as soon as possible to the examination cell.
OJEE 2021 Result and Counseling:
- Once the process of entrance test conducted by the examination cell of OJEE 2021 gets completed, you will get your AIR rank in JEE Main, the examination cell will prepare the merit list based on the marks.
- These marks will be served as the parameter for shortlisting.
- In the counseling process, you have to submit all the required details and academic certification.
- Then, you have to fill in the preferences for the colleges and the courses.
- After filling in the preferences, you have to submit the fee for counseling of OJEE admissions.
- After the online phase, the candidates have to report to the allotted institute for document verification.
- For the remaining admission fee and the other document verification, you have to report to the college allotted during counseling.