PES University Admission 2022 will be organized in the month of May. This is a university level entrance test commenced by PES People Education Society. Through this examination, candidates will be able to seek admission into different programmes such as B.Arch. & B.Tech and as per the scores in PESSAT, candidates can attain admission into UG & PG engineering courses within PES University. Given below are the details about the PES University Admission 2022:
PES University Admission 2022 Application Form:
- Application forms can be easily availed via online mode. Use the official website to collect the application form.
- Once you get the application form, fill it between the first week of October for UG and PG courses both.
- Submit the application form for B.Tech course by the end of April 2022 and for other courses by July 2022.
- While filling the form, candidates must provide the relevant and working email address and phone number.
- It will be compulsory for all the candidates to upload passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- There will be no proviso like making corrections in the application form once it is submitted. Make sure to fill the form accurately and carefully.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
- Submit the application fee using modes such as online and offline mode.
- The online payment mode can be a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Those who apply using offline mode can pay the fee via bank challan or DD.
- Payment done by Demand Draft (DD) need to draw it in favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore at the address given below:
Office of Admissions, PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rdstage, Bangalore- 560085
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
PES University 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Registration Start||October|
|Deadline for registration candidates who are from outside Bengaluru||April|
|Candidates who are from Bengaluru last date for registration||April|
|Slot booking start||April|
|PES University 2022 Exam Date||May|
|Result date Announcement||May|
|Counselling first round||June|
|Counselling second round||July|
In General for all courses:
Candidate must be the citizen of India.
For B.Tech programmes:
- Candidate must have successfully completed class XII from any recognized board or university to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must possess with the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects to apply for PES.
For BBA Programmes:
- Candidates must successfully complete class XII from any recognized board or university.
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for PES.
- Candidates must have successfully completed intermediate examination OR must have done diploma after class XII from any stream.
- Candidates must have studied class XII from the Science stream to apply for the exam.
- The applicant must have achieved 50% marks.
- Applicant must have NATA scorecard to apply for PES University Admission 2022
- The exam will be commenced in the online mode.
- Paper will have Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates will get three hours to complete the paper for B.Tech course and 2 hours for other courses.
- There will be different questions in each paper. For example B.Tech course will have 180 questions.
- Each correct answer will help in scoring 1 mark each.
Check the following table for B.Tech course:
- Physics will have 60 questions
- Mathematics will have 60 questions
- Chemistry will have 60 questions
- English will have 60 questions
For M.Tech course:
- Analytical & Logical Ability will have 20 questions
- Mathematics will have 60 questions
- English Comprehension will have 20 questions
- Computer Awareness will have 20 questions
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The syllabus for undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be different from one another. To appear for UG courses, students must make a preparation from class XI and XII topics. For Postgraduate courses, make a preparation from the UG syllabus.
Important to Note: Collect syllabus from the official website to make preparation for the exam.
Slot Booking will be completed according to the candidate’s convenience. Candidate needs to book the slot through online mode by entering the registration number and email address. The admission process for B.Tech course will begin from the month of April 2022 and for other courses the process will begin from the beginning of the January month 2022. In the slot booking process, candidates may choose the name of the city, examination center, and examination date.
The admit card is the most important document that a candidate should have while moving to the examination hall. You can download PES 2022 Admit Card two days prior to the examination. Along with admit card, make sure to carry a valid ID proof like Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc. Use login credentials to download the admit card. This card contains details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date and timings, all important instructions.
The result will be released via online mode. Use your login credentials like Date of Birth and registration number to go through the exam result. The result will be consisted of details such as the candidate’s name, marks attained in each subject, total scores attained, percentage, and result status.
After the result declaration, the exam conducting authority will commence the counseling process. It is compulsory for all the candidates to appear in the counseling session. Counseling for B.Tech course will take place in the first week of June 2022. The entire session will take place using offline mode in two rounds. After first round of counselling, candidates will submit the following documents:
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and certificate
- Score Card
- Admit Card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (If needed)
- Date of Birth certificate
- Valid photo ID proof
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here