PGIMER Nursing 2021: Postgraduate Institute of medical education and research (PGIMER) is a national-level examination. Every year this exam is conducted for the candidates who are interested in making their career in the medical field. Through the PGIMER Nursing examination candidates can get admission in B.sc nursing and B.sc nursing (post-basic), M.sc nursing courses.
|Indian Army Nursing Service-Ebook – Buy Now
This article is for candidates who want to appear for PGIMER Nursing 2021-22 examination. The candidates can get detailed information regarding the application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, registration date, syllabus, exam pattern, result, how to apply, etc. from this article.
PGIMER Nursing 2020 Notification:
- 25th May 2021: PGIMER Nursing 2021 Application Form has been released for B.Sc. Nursing & B.Sc. Post Basic.
- 29th April 2021: PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc./ M.Sc MLT 2021 Application Form Correction has been started on 29th April 2021.
- 28th March 2021: PGIMER Nursing MS.c 2021 Application form has been released on 28th March 2021 and the last date to apply is 27th April 2021.
PGIMER Nursing 2021 Exam Details:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
||PGIMER Nursing– July/ September 2021 session
||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
||Nursing Entrance Exams
PGIMER Nursing 2021 Exam Date:
The Exam Dates for the PGIMER Nursing 2021 has been announced for the M.SC Nursing & B.Sc. and Post Basic Nursing.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
|Application Form Release date
||28th March 2021
|Closing date of Registration
||27th April 2021
|Application Correction started
||29th to 30th April 2021
|Admit Card released date announced
|M.Sc Nursing Exam date announced
||3rd July 2021
|Result date announcement
||To be announced
|Counseling date started
||To be announced
For B.Sc. and Post Basic Nursing:
||Exam Dates 2021
|Starting of Application Form
||25th May 2021
|Last date to submit the Application form
||24th June 2021
|Releasing of admit card
|Date of exam 2021
||31st July 2021
|Starting of counseling
PGIMER Nursing 2021 Application Form:
The candidates interested in PGIMER 2021 can register themselves from the official website. The application form will be available on the official website by the announced date. The application form will be available by June 2021 for PGIMER B.sc Nursing 2021. The guidelines to fill the form are given below:
- The candidates can register themselves online from the official website.
- Read the notification and the other details.
- After that register yourself with all the verified details.
- After the registration candidate needs to fill the application form with accuracy.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee through the Branch of the state bank of India through challan.
- Check the details again and Submit your application form
- Take the printout of the application form
PGIMER Nursing 2021 Application Fees:
- The application fees can be submitted through any Branch of the state bank of India through challan.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/OBC.
- The application fee is 1000/- for general and other categories.
- Those who are having an SBI account need to pay through the I-collect service.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
|PGIMER B.S.c Nursing 2021 Application Form
|PGIMER B.S.c Nursing 2021 (Post Basic) Application Form
|PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Prospectus
|PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
|PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Correction
Before filling the application form the candidate must read all the details regarding the eligibility criteria of the candidate. The candidate fulfilling the criteria must only apply for the examination
- The citizen of India, as well as foreign, can apply for the examination
B.sc Nursing (ONLY FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES):
- Only female candidates are eligible for b.sc nursing.
- The age of the candidate must lie between 17 to 25 years.
- The candidate must have and passed the subjects’ chemistry, biology, physics, and English in 12th
- The minimum aggregate required to qualify for the examination is 50%.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for the examination.
B.sc Post Nursing:
- Must pass 10+2 or any equivalent exam
- Candidates must be passed General Nursing and Midwifery with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks.
- Candidates should be having a recognized B. Sc nursing/B.Sc post-basic nursing degree. The degree must have recognition from the Indian Nursing Council and PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Candidates should have obtained the qualifying degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should hold 1 year of experience as a Nurse or Midwife.
- Total no of questions: there will be a total of 100 questions
- Language: the paper will be published in the English language.
- Type of questions: The questions will be multiple choice
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours the mode of examination is offline.
- Marking scheme: One marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative marking: 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
PGIMER 2021 Admit Card:
- PGIMER 2021 admits cards will be available on the official website and won’t be sent to candidates through post.
- The admit card is released one week before the examination.
- Download the admit card from the website after reading the process on how to download it.
- The admit card can be download using the application number and password/date of birth.
- Carry your admit card to the examination hall along with one ID proof.
PGIMER Nursing Result:
- The result would be declared on the notice board of Bhargava Auditorium/ The National Institute of Nursing Education of PGIMER, Chandigarh. The candidate can also check the result on the official page of the institute.
PGIMER Nursing Preparation Tips:
- Firstly the candidate must be aware of the syllabus for the examination.
- Prepare a timetable to study and prepare accordingly because the examination is quite tough.
- Give more preference to worthy topics to score higher.
- Solve previous year papers as it will give you the idea about the type of questions asked in examination and important topics.
- Try to make quality notes for studying.