PTU CET 2022: PTU CET stands for Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test. This examination was commenced by PTU for selecting the candidates to take admission in various courses. This is a facility offered by PTU and to the affiliated colleges. It is a mandatory test that aspirants have to go through to take admission in several courses. PTU is located in Jalandhar, Punjab, and provides courses such as Pharmacy, Architecture, Engineering, Management, Medical Lab Technologies, Hotel Management, and IT disciplines.
PTU CET 2022 Notification:
- PTU CET 2022 Application Form has been released.
PTU CET 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||PTU CET 2022|
|PTU Full-Form||Punjab Technical University|
|Conducted By||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy & other Course|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
PTU CET 2022 Exam Date:
|The application form starts to submit||Started|
|Last Date to apply||May 2022|
|PTU CET Exam date 2022||May 2022|
|Result Date||June 2022|
PTU CET 2022 Application Form:
For PTU CET 2022 exam, get an examination form from the official website. Download the application form via the suggested site and submit the form offline. Make sure that the form is completed filled and that no mistakes are done while filling out the form. Add contact number, age, address, qualification, etc. For the application form, the required payment is Rs. 550/- from the PTU however, another alternate is via DD of Rs. 600/-
PTU CET 2022 Eligibility:
Before appearing in the examination, please go through the eligibility criteria which include that person should have done 12th with subjects like Maths, Physics, and Chemistry (main subjects)
- B.Tech: – Candidates, who have done with class 12th or the same with subjects such as physics and Maths as main subjects and non-compulsory subjects such as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, and Biology as is a requirement before applying for the examination.
- B.Arch:– Candidates, who have completed 12th or corresponding and attained minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics and English as assessment subjects can appear in the examination for B.Arch
- B. Pharma: – Candidate appearing for B.Pharma should have passed 12th with subjects like physics and chemistry as main subjects and Computer Science, bio-Technology, or mathematics as optional subjects or have three years of qualification in pharmacy with 50% marks are eligible to appear in PTU CET exam
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Candidates required to prepare as per the course in the 12th standard. Make sure for including subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology according to the exam requirement. Candidates need to answer questions in English. All questions will Objective Type for Core subjects and the last part of the exam consisted of Architectural aptitude applicable for candidates appearing for B. Arch course
Visit the official site for uploading an Admit card. After getting the admit card, keep a printout with you for the sake of security in the future and as proof. Make sure that admit should be with you while you enter the examination hall.
PTU CET Counseling:
The merit list will provide the list of candidates. Students’ suggestions to fill as per the choices. Admission to the different courses will make as per the presentation in the exam. The registration for counseling will complete online along with the application form to get entry in the alternative colleges and different courses. Make sure to keep important documents ready before the move for counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here