PU LLB 2023: Punjab University has released the application form for the Panjab University LLB 2023 entrance exam in the online mode in the month of May and registration takes place in the month of October. The exam will be commenced by the end of October month to provide admission to the candidates in the 3-year law program. The test centre will be located in Chandigarh. There are around 480 seats in four participating colleges. Admission to the law course will entirely be based on the merit list. The complete information about PU LLB 2023 is given below:
PU LLB Application Process 2023:
The entire process to apply takes place in two modes-offline and online. Go through both the processes at least once:
The process to fill Application Form:
- Registration Process: Applicants must enter the name, the relevant email id and mobile number to get registered successfully and to create the applicant account
- Fill the form: Fill the application form with details such as – personal and academic.
- Upload the documents: Applicants will next upload the latest photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application fee submission: Submit the application fee.
Panjab University LLB Application Fee:
Fill the application form and submit the application fee category wise:
- Applicants belonging to OBC and General category will submit ₹ 2175
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST category will pay ₹ 1088
- PWD candidates under SC, OBC, General, ST categories will submit ₹ 1088
PU LLB 2023 Exam Date:
|Released the application form||April 2023|
|Deadline to submit the application form||May 2023|
|Admit Card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
Check the eligibility criteria given below:
- The applicant must have done graduation from some recognized institute.
- The applicant should have successfully cleared the qualifying examination scoring a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. There will be marks relaxation of 5% to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- There is an upper age limit to apply. There is no upper age limit.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
PU LLB 2023 Highlights:
- Examination Name: Punjab University LLB Entrance Test
- Exam Conducting Body: Punjab University Chandigarh
- Frequency of Exam: Once in a year
- Exam Level: University Level Exam
Candidates can prepare well from Current affairs and general knowledge, Legal aptitude, Reasoning ability and knowledge of English
Exam pattern will give a fair idea about types of questions, marking scheme, Exam mode, exam duration, etc. Check all the details about the Exam pattern below:
- PU LLB 2023examination will be commenced in the offline mode. The candidate will be provided with the OMR answer sheets to give the response to the questions.
- Exam duration will be one and a half hours
- The Paper will be consisted of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Paper will be asked in languages such as English, Hindi and Punjabi (excluding few portions in “Reasoning Ability and Knowledge of English” and “Legal Aptitude”).
- Use a Black/blue ballpoint pen to mark the answers
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer. There will be a deduction of 1⁄4 marks for an incorrect answer.
Know all about the most important document, Admit card here. Exam, conducting authority will release the admit card a few days prior the date of the exam. It is a crucial document containing details candidate’s details such as name, roll number, date and time of the exam, and venue details, etc. No candidate will be allowed to give an exam without an admit card. In addition, to an admit card, the candidate must also carry an Identity form such as voter identity card/Aadhaar card/PAN card/driving license/identity card issued by a recognized college.
Steps to download Admit Card are as follows:
- First click on the admit card download link
- Sign-in by entering user ID and password
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and fetch the printout of the admit card
Examination Centers: The PU LLB 2023 Examination center includes Chandigarh city in the state of Punjab.
There will be the release of the Answer Key of PU LLB 2023 after examination gets over. The answer key will be consisted of the answers asked in the Question paper. Through Answer Key, applicants can compare their answers and will be able to calculate the scores they are likely to attain in the paper. Those who have any grievances against the provisional answer key can raise an objection with the exam conducting body. The exam conducting authorities will look for a solution soon.
The result of PU LLB 2023 will release in the month of November through the official website. The result will help you to know the marks scored in the examination. These scores will be used for preparing the merit list, which will be used further for counseling and seat allotment purpose.
Steps to Check Exam Result:
- First click on the result link
- Then, enter user Id and Password
- Examination result will appear on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out for further use.
Cut off Marks:
There will be the release of the cut-off marks after the result declaration. The cut off marks will be released according to the category and will be released for participating colleges. Those who score less than cut off marks will not be able to seek admission. The cut-off marks depend on many factors such as candidate’s performance in the exam, seat intake, candidate’s category, etc.
The counseling schedule will be commenced after the result declaration. Those who have successfully clear the examination will be called for counseling. During counseling, candidates will be allotted with the seat done according to the candidate’s rank and choices opted for admission. Those who are ranked higher in the merit list will be preferred for the seat.
Candidates will be informed about counseling via a call letter, which has to be produced during the counseling. Thus, download the call letter and fetch the print out of the call letter. There will be document verification during counseling and if any discrepancy found in documents, then admission may lead to cancellation.
Documents needed for Counseling:
- Character certificate
- PU LLB 2023 scorecard
- Marksheet/certificate of Class X and XII exam
- Medical certificate for physically challenged candidates
- Date of birth certificate/high school mark sheet along with the date of birth
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must carry a caste/community certificate issued via competent authority
- Aadhaar card/passport/PAN card/voter ID card /driving license /any other photo id card issued by the statutory authorities with affixed photograph
DHE Chandigarh Admission 2023 Participating Institutes: Check the list of colleges under the supervision of the Directorate of Higher Education, Chandigarh.
- Post Graduate Government College, Sector 11, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 11, Chandigarh
- Regional Institute of English, Sector 32, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 42, Chandigarh
- Post Graduate Government College, Sector 46, Chandigarh
- Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector 50, Chandigarh
Privately Managed Aided Colleges:
- DAV College, Sector 10, Chandigarh
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta SD College, Sector 32, Chandigarh
- Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women, Sector 36, Chandigarh
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector 26, Chandigarh
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Sector 45, Chandigarh
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here