Punjab ITI Admissions 2021: The Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Punjab is the regulatory authority ITI admission 2021-22. It has released the notification regarding the admissions of Punjab ITI 2021. It is a 2 years ITI Diploma course. All the interested and eligible Candidates can select engineering and non-engineering trades/courses. The release of the application form is likely to be started in July 2021. Interested candidates who want to get admission in different ITI courses can submit an application their form Punjab ITI 2021 admission on the official website i.e. www.punjabitis.gov.in. Candidates must ensure that they duly filled in the application form to the institution before the due date. Candidates can get more information about the admission procedure by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training.
ITI Punjab 2021 Exam date:
All the important events and dates regarding the application form are mentioned. Candidates must submit Punjab ITIs the application form before the last date.
|Start the Online Registration||June 2021|
|Verification of Documents by D.I.’s||3rd week June 2021|
|ITI Punjab 1st Counselling|
|Start the Online Application form Filling||June 2021|
|Result Announcement||June 2021|
|Candidates reporting the allotted Institutes date||June 2021|
|Start the Online Online application form process||July 2021|
|Result date Announcement||July 2021|
|Candidate reporting at the allotted
|Online Registration will start from||July 2021|
|Date of Document Verification by D.I.’s||July 2021|
|Start of Online Choice Filling process||July 2021|
|Result announcement||July 2021|
|Candidate reporting at Institutes||August 2021|
|Commencement of Registration Process||August 2021|
|Verification of Document||August 2021|
|Start of the Registration process||August 2021|
|Document Verification||August 2021|
|ITI Punjab 6th Counselling|
|Start of the Registration process||September 2021|
|Verification of Document||September 2021|
Punjab ITI Admissions 2021 Application form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Punjab ITI Admissions 2021 Application Form will get released by June 2021 and applicants can apply till June 2021. The guideline to fill the application form is given below.
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the university
- Then search for the application form.
- The application form will be available on online mode
- Applicants can fill the form from the official website: www.punjabitis.gov.in.
- Applicants need to fill all the important details in the form.
- All the provided information must be correct.
- Submit Punjab ITI details after that.
- Applicants will receive Login and password.
- Login using the id and password.
- fill remaining details in the Punjab ITI Admission Form
- Applicants then need to submit the application fee.
- At last get printed copy of Punjab ITI 2021 Online form for future use.
ITI Punjab 2021 Admission Procedure:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
We have mention below all the important information about the Punjab ITI Admissions 2021 Procedure for the reference of the applicants:
- The candidate will have to appear for the Punjab ITI Admissions 2021 procedure.
- Admission will be given to the eligible candidates as per their merit and category.
- Candidates need to fill and submit the application form.
- Official authorities will prepare a merit list on the basis of the marks.
- Eligible candidates will be able to get admission in the institute on the basis of the merit list, seats available, category, etc.
- Applicants are instructed to take a printout of the provisional allotment letter.
- After taking a printout of the same applicants are instructed to visit the nearest DI/PI.
- After visiting the nearest DI/PI applicants will be eligible to get admission in the institute.
- Applicants are instructed to complete all the admission formalities
ITI Punjab 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The eligibility criteria for the ITI Punjab 2021 Application form are mentioned below:
- Educational qualification:
- Candidate must have done 8th from a recognized primary school
- Candidate must have passed SSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board Candidate must havequalifiedHSC exams from a recognized board
- Compulsory subjects:
- Candidate must have science, mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Age criteria:
- The age must be above 14 years.
- Medical fitness:
- Candidate must be medically fit at the time of admission.
- Candidate applying must have a domicile certificate of Punjab State
- Fee for Engineering Trade: 19312/per annum
- Non-engineering Trade: 12875/per annum
Punjab ITI Counselling 2021-22:
- The candidates have to visit the official website for participating in e-counseling.
- The registration of candidates must be done within the prescribed time for counselling.
- The candidate must fill all the details carefully in the registration form and take a printout of the filled registration form.
- After that visit the nearest DI for verification of original documents.
- After verification process candidates will be eligible for choice filling.
- Choice of course and college will be filled as per interest and eligibility.
- Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of choice filled by the candidates.
- If candidates failed to get the seat in first counselling then participate in the next counselling and go through the choice filling process again.
- There will be three rounds of counselling for seat allotment.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet (if one has passed XIIth examination and seek additional grace for merit)
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Declaration Certificate (Affidavit)