Punjab JET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Counselling & Admission Procedure

Punjab JET 2019: Punjab State board of Technical Education and Industrial Training is responsible for the admission process of the candidates into the Diploma courses. The Diploma courses are available for the candidates who have passed the matriculation level in regular Punjab Polytechnic Diploma Courses. For the 10+2 level, the Modern Office Practice (MOP) Diploma course is available for registration. The candidate desirous of seeking admission into the Diploma courses must register for Punjab Polytechnic Diploma online, at the official website of Punjab Technical Education and Industrial Training.

Latest Application Forms Available
  • Application Open for B.Tech at Manipal University: – Apply Now
  • SRM University  B.Tech Admission Open: – Apply Now

Punjab JET 2019 Application Form:

The Punjab JET 2019 Application form is available at the punjabteched.com during May 2019, that is three months prior to the counselling scheduled in the third week of June 2019. As soon as the results of the candidates for the 10th are declared he/she is advised to register for the Diploma courses at the website. The candidate must fill the educational details and upload the image files of certificates, signature, and photograph. The next step is to make the payment via an online gateway or the e-challan. The service charges are applicable for different online payment modes. The application fee for a candidate belonging to the general category is Rs. 550. The candidates (other than SC/ST) applying for MOP Diploma courses are required to pay Rs. 1250. The candidate must take a printout of the filled in the application form before submitting it at the web portal. A successful registration gives a valid application number. The application number is used to login and check the status of the application henceforth.

Punjab JET 2019 Exam Dates:

Events Exam Dates
Submit to application Form DateMay 2019
Last date for Application formJune 2019
1st Counselling Date announcedJune 2019
Result date DeclarationJune 2019
Fee Payment Submit Last DateJuly 2019
2nd CounsellingJuly 2019
Result  Date Declaration (Seat Allotment)July 2019
Allotted Institution Fee SubmitJuly 2019

Punjab Polytechnic Counseling:

When the dates of the counselling are announced in the third week of June 2019, the candidates must register again at the psbte.gov.in with the valid application number and login ID, to generate a valid registration number. The candidate must submit the image files of the marks card, signature, photograph and DOB certificate and pay the one-time registration fee of Rs. 500. The online counselling is carried out from the admission website at which the registered student logs in to find out the options of institutes available for admission. There are two rounds of counselling. The candidate can attend the second phase of counselling by signing the declaration admitting the cancellation of seat allotted in the first counselling. The result declaration gives ample time for the candidate to deposit admission fee at the designated institute and attend document verification.

Eligibility Criteria:

About 85% of the academic seats are reserved for internal candidates (a native resident of Punjab state). The merit earned by the student in matriculation gets him a place in the Polytechnic Counselling list. The remaining 15% of the academic seats is open to all candidates on All India basis. The educational eligibility criteria for the candidates require them to have passed the matriculation from a school affiliated to Punjab school education board or any other equivalent board. For candidates applying for the 85% seats, must submit an attested copy of the certificate supporting their nativity and admission into the school affiliated to the Punjab School Education Board.

One thought on “Punjab JET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Counselling & Admission Procedure

  • December 18, 2016 at 10:33 am

    If i am in 12 class am i eligible for this exam?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *