Punjab JET 2024 admission is based entirely on the marks attained in class X. This state-level examination provides application form to the candidates by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT), Chandigarh. Once the exam is cleared, the candidate will get seek admission in various regular & part-time diploma courses in the engineering & non-engineering department. From the admission process to exam result, all the details are mentioned below:
Punjab JET 2024 Application Form:
- Collect the application form from the online mode using the official website.
- Make sure to fill the application form by the second week of May month.
- Candidates are required to fill the application and submit the application form by the month of June.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as info about the address, qualification, phone number, and email ID, etc.
- After filling all the details upload passport size photograph & signature in the format asked for.
- Lastly, get the printout of the filled application form for further use.
- After submitting the application form, submit the application fee using online modes such as credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Payment for the application fee will be Rs.550/- and once the payment is done, it will not be refunded in any scenario.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Punjab JET 2024 Exam Date:
|Availability of Application Form||End of March 2024|
|Closed to submit an application form||June 2024|
|Punjab JET 2024 Exam Date||June 2024|
|Result Announced||June 2024|
|Counselling date Started from||Last week of June 2024|
PJET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have successfully cleared class X or equivalent examinations from some recognized board or university to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must have compulsory subjects such as Science & Mathematics in the qualifying examination.
- There will be no age limit to apply for Punjab JET 2024
About Merit List:
The merit list will be prepared according to the marks attained by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Punjab JET Merit List will also be published on the website via online mode. The exam conducting authority will release the merit list for the shortlisted candidates for the counseling process. Merit list will be provided by the month of June and after that candidates can get the view of their rank in the merit list & can also access it by login on the portal. It is better to acquire the printout of their rank card for further admission procedures.
Info about Reservation Policy:
- OBC will get a reservation of 5%
- The disabled person for 3%
- Sportsperson for 2%
- Children/ grandchildren of freedom fighters for 1%
- Border Areas/ Backward Areas (2% each) for 4%
- SC/ ST for 25%
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Punjab JET 2024 Counselling:
The counseling will be organized using an online mode. It will be entirely web-based online off-campus counselling. The counselling process will begin from the mid of May month. After every round of counselling, there will be seat allotment info on the official website.
The process consisted of the following steps:
- Registration: It is mandatory for candidates to register themselves for counselling. Also, they must submit the registration details.
- Counselling first round: Candidates will select their own choice branch and institutions on the website as per the convenience. Candidates will be given a short message on the computer screen.
- Seat allotment Result: Those who freeze their seat online can view the result after a few days. Candidates can easily check their results via login & will get the print of it for further use.
- Admission confirmation: Candidates admission will be confirmed only after paying the admission fee and after fee submission, candidates need to update their status whether they will join or not.
- Second round counselling: If a candidate feels the need to update their information then they need to participate in the second round of counselling and can change their choice. Seat allotment will be done according to the final preference of the candidate.
Punjab JET Admission Process:
After the seat allotment process gets over, candidates will report to the allotted college to confirm their admission. The Admission procedure will take place in the month of June. For the confirmation of the admission, candidates will show their original documents & fee deposit proof. Then report to the allotted institution as per the schedule. Candidates will carry their original as well as photo-stated copies of documents for further verification and submission respectively. The following documents are needed during the time of admission:
- Qualification mark sheet
- Character certificate (from last attended institution)
- Date of Birth (Matriculation certificate)
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate in support to claim reserved category
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here