PUTHAT 2023: Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) is conducted by Punjab University every year for candidates to get admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM).it is a university-level entrance examination. The official notification regarding the release of the application form has been provided on the official website. The candidates interested in getting admission in the various courses offered by Punjab University will have to apply for PUTHAT 2023 and appear for the entrance examination conducted by the university. In order to get more details on PUTHAT like important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, admit card, examination process, result dates, etc. read the full article.
PUTHAT 2023 Overview:
- Exam Name: Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test
- Other names: PUTHAT
- Exam category: Undergraduate
- Exam type: University level exam
- Official website: www.puthat.puchd.ac.in
PUTHAT 2023 Exam Date:
Punjab University will announce the important dates regarding Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test 2023 (PUTHAT) on the official site:
|PUTHAT Availability of Online Application Form||March 2023|
|Generate Challan Last Date to Submission||April 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using a website generated challan||April 2023|
|Documents uploading last date||April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023|
|PUTHAT 2023 Exam Date||May 2023|
|Result Declaration||May 2023|
|Date of Availability of Admission Forms||June 2023|
|Date of submission of Admission Form||June 2023|
|1st Counseling (General category)||June 2023|
|1st Counseling (Reserved category)||June 2023|
|2nd Counseling (General & Reserved category)||July 2023|
How to fill the PUTHAT 2023 Application Form?
The application form is available through online mode only. The candidates can apply for PUTHAT online. The candidates applying must take care that they fill details correctly. The candidates can refer to the steps below given to fill the form:
- Visit the official site.
- Read the prospectus carefully.
- Select the link to the application form.
- Register yourself by providing basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth and mobile number
- In case one belongs to a special category section, then select category.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Candidates will be sent an application number, login ID and password on registered email ID and mobile number
- login using that ID and password sent
- Fill the remaining details in the application form.
- upload the document asked in the application form of PUTHAT like a Scanned passport size photograph of the candidate and signature
- After that make payment of application form in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan.
The application fee with details is given in the table below:
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 1088/-
The Candidates interested to apply for the PUTHAT entrance test must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The PUTHAT eligibility criterion 2023 is described below.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 examinations from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi with an aggregate of 50% or above but not less than 50% and English is the compulsory subject for PUTHAT.
- Candidates have to fulfill all the conditions for admission as prescribed in the rules and regulations of the Punjab University.
- Candidates qualified 10+2 exams from Mahila Gram Vidyapeeth, Allahabad is not eligible to apply for PUTHAT exam because this institution has been de-recognized by the Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Those exams which are conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, have also been deleted from the booklet because it is included in the booklet of recognized exams.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
The subjects included for PUTHAT 2023 entrance test are given below:
- English Aptitude
- Current Affairs and General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- Hospitality Industry Awareness
The detailed information regarding the PUTHAT Exam Pattern is given below.
- Exam Duration- 90 minutes
- Exam Medium- English
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions- 100
- Negative Marking- 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
The admit card for PUTHAT 2023 will be issued through online mode. The candidates successfully registered will only be able to download the admit card for the entrance exam. No candidate will be sent printed admit card through post/ courier. To download the admit card you need to log in at the official website of Punjab University by entering details such as Login ID and Password. It is mandatory to carry the print out of the PUTHAT 2023 Admit Card to the examination hall. Any candidate without admit card will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances. The candidates are advised to retain the admit card with them till the admission process is over as it is also required at the time of counseling.
The result for PUTHAT 2023 will be declared by Punjab University online on the official website. The candidates are offered admission to the course on the basis of their merit lists prepared by Panjab University. To check the result candidates will have to use their unique Login ID and Password. After Signing In candidates will be able to see all the details related to your examination and results. In order to qualify the entrance exam, the applicants need to obtain minimum cut-off marks in the test.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here