Rajasthan BSTC 2024: BSTC is an acronym for Basic School Teaching Course. The competitive examination is conducted at the state level by the Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Banswara. Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Courses (BSTC) is conducted for admission of eligible candidates in D.El.Ed (General / Sanskrit) programme. Interested candidates can apply for the Rajasthan BSTC Admission 2024 Comprehensive details about the examination are mentioned below:
Rajasthan BSTC 2024 Notification:
- Rajasthan BSTC 2024 Application Form will release soon. Click here to apply.
BSTC 2024 Highlights:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. Examination 2024|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into D.El.Ed (General)/ D.El.Ed (Sanskrit) course|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
BSTC Exam Date 2024:
Find below the Rajasthan BSTC Exam Date 2024 Details. Candidates also check here the Application form submission date, Fees submit the last date, Admit Card available date, etc:
|Notification Released||August 2024|
|Online application available from||August 2024|
|Last Date to apply||August 2024|
|Last date to pay the Application Fee||—|
|Application Form Correction started from||—|
|Admit Card Available||—|
|Rajasthan BSTC Exam Date 2024||—|
|Counseling Registration start||—|
|Counseling last date||—|
|College Reporting Last Date||—|
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2024:
The application form for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed 2024 or BSTC 2024 is available in the online mode only. The Application Form has been released in June 2024 and the last date to apply will be in August 2024. Candidates must go through all the Rajasthan BSTC 2024 Application Form related details carefully before applying.
- Go to the official website and then fetch the application form.
- Fill in all the details of the application form carefully because a minor mistake may create big trouble later.
- Provide with all the requisite documents post scanning the documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Also, make the payment of the application form via various modes such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Examination fee for General and Sanskrit will be Rs.450/- and for Sanskrit or General, both will be Rs.500/-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Those who are domicile of Rajasthan can apply for the examination.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate should be 28 years.
- Candidate must have cleared their HSC or its equivalent examination from any recognized educational board of Rajasthan OR ICSE / CBSE with at least 50% marks for General/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category will be given an age relaxation of 5%.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The mode of the Exam will be offline( pen and paper).
- The question type will be objective type (MCQ).
- The Duration of the Exam will be 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be given, and no negative marking in the exam.
- The total number of Questions will be 200.
- The total marks for the exam will be 600.
There will be 4 sections:-
- Mental Ability will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Rajasthan General Knowledge will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Teaching Aptitude will have 50 questions for 150 marks,
- Language Ability such as English will have 20 questions for 60 marks, Sanskrit will have 30 questions for 90 marks, and Hindi will have 30 questions for 90 marks.
- Mental Ability: Analogy, Analysis, Relationship, Reasoning, Discrimination, & Logical thinking.
- Language Ability: Narrations, Articles, Prepositions, Spotting Errors, Comprehension, Kind of Sentences, Correction of Sentences, Sentence Completion, One-word Substitutions, Connectives, Vocabulary, Tense, Synonym, Spelling Errors, Antonym.
- General Awareness: Art, Literature Aspect & Culture, Geographical Aspects, Political Aspects, Historical Aspects, Economic Aspects, Folk Life, Tourism Aspects, and Social Aspects.
- Teaching Aptitude: Creativity, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, Leadership Quality, Teaching Learning, Professional Attitude, Communication Skills, and Social Sensitivity.
Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card has been released in August 2024. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. Make sure that the admit card is the most important document for a candidate that he/she should carry at the exam center.
Steps to Download Rajasthan BSTC 2024:
- Visit the official site of Rajasthan BSTC.
- Then on the home page click on Rajasthan BSTC 2024 Admit Card link.
- After that candidates have to enter the login details and the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
After the exam is over, the exam result will be declared which candidates can acquire from the official website. The BSTC 2024 Result has been announced in October 2024. To pass the BSTC 2024 exam, candidates will have to obtain at least 50% marks. For candidates belonging to the reserved category, the minimum cut-off is 45%. Based on marks obtained by candidates, a merit list will be released. Go to the official website and fetch your application number and Date of Birth to avail of the result. Make sure for acquiring the printout for further reference.
Steps to Check Rajasthan BSTC 2024 Result:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan BSTC i.e, https://predeled.com/
- On the Homepage click on the Result Link
- A new login page will open.
- Now Enter the login details.
- Then, click on the “Proceed” button.
- After this, the dashboard opens.
Those who qualify for the exam result will be invited for counseling. Kota University will fulfill counseling in two rounds. Download the allotment letter from the official website of the university. Carry letter and original documents at the office. Carry Marksheet of SSC and Intermediate, Character Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and two recent Passport Size colored photos.
The migration of the candidates will be considered the sole discretion of SCERT. Those who are admitted from a DIET course to the other DIET course under some situation only in the initial stage of 1st year will be considered appropriate for Migration. There will be no migration from one private Institute to the other considered by the exam authority.
Duplicate or Invalid Documents:
In case any candidate is found carrying invalid or duplicate documents then the exam conducting authority can take strict action against that candidate.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
9 thoughts on “Rajasthan BSTC 2024 Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus”
sir mujse form bharne mai ek galti ho gyi hai board/univercity galat bhar gya hai plz sir galti sudharne ka moka dain plz sir
sir bstc ki tayyari ke liye kon si book karidu
BSTC 2020 ke competition form kb se bhare jayenge.
plz sir restart bstc application form 2020 hum lock down ki vjh se form apply nhi kr pae because bhut jgho per e mitra bhi bnd the till last date .so plz sir plz
sir bstc online form 2020 kaise bharoo plz reply
Sir Me BSTC ka From bharana chahatu hoo Sir BSTC ki last date kab ki hai
I am from Punjab can I apply for exam???
तयारी कैसे करू
Sir! What is date for 2020 bstc exam and I am leaving is barmer.