Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022: In order to attain admission in ITI or Industrial Training Institute in Rajasthan, Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan will soon publish the notification regarding Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan ITI 2022 by filling the application form. Collect all the details prior to you apply such as Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, etc:
Information About the Courses:
The candidate will attain information about several courses in ITI colleges of Rajasthan. There are various courses provided to candidates in several ITI colleges located in the state of Rajasthan. The course duration will be from 6 weeks – to 2 years.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Notification:
- 10th June 2022: Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 8th July 2022.
List of Courses Offered Rajasthan ITI:
|Forger & Heat Treater||Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Foundryman Technician|
|Interior Decoration and Designing||Instrument Mechanic|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||Mechanic Diesel Engine|
|Machinist, Mason (Building Constructor)||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||Lift and Escalator Mechanic|
|Marine Engine Fitter||Pattern Maker|
|Plastic Processing Operator||Mechanic Motor Cycle|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools|
|Turner||Jigs & Fixtures)|
|Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)|
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||31st May 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||8th July 2022|
|Merit list||13th July 2022|
|First seat allotment list||18th July 2022|
|Reporting allotted college||18th to 25th July 2022|
|Second allotment list||26th July 2022|
|Reporting in allotted institution||26th to 30th July 2022|
|Internal sliding||31st July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||1st September 2022|
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form:
The candidate is required to check the eligibility criteria prior to applying for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022. The candidate needs to apply via online application. The admission form will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education. Collect from the official website dte.rajasthan.gov.in. and fill in all the details such as name, father’s name, educational qualification, etc.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Make a payment of Rs.100 for seeking the application fee.
- Make a payment of the application fee via modes such as debit card, credit card, or the KIOSK payment gateway.
- You can also make payment via Demand Draft in favor of the authority.
|For Open Category||Rs.100/-|
|For Reserved Category||Rs.75/-|
Rajasthan ITI Admission Process:
- The admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks attained
- Fill the application form for counseling prior the last date.
- Go to the institute and fill the application form.
- There will be the release of counseling list to allot allotment Trade and Institute.
There is relaxation in the admission process for candidates those who are
- Children of disabled ex-servicemen/ deceased including those killed/disabled during peacetime.
- Children of ex-servicemen
- Children of serving officers
- Children of serving jawans
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Application Form: Click here
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be resident of Rajasthan
- The candidate’s age should be at least 15 years.
- The maximum age limit should be 40 years.
- Candidate must have successfully completed class VIII and secondary level education.
- There will be an age relaxation of 5 years to ex-Servicemen and war widows and for 10 years to Physically Handicapped candidates.
- The admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list.
- The merit list will be created by the organization based on the marks attained in the examination.
- The merit list will also be updated on the official web portal.
- Candidates can download it from the official website using the online mode.
As soon as counseling process gets completed, the result will be declared and those who are shortlisted will complete the admission formalities in ITI College.
Reservation of Seats:
- Students those who belong to SC and ST category will be given reservation.
- There will be seat reservation for ex-servicemen also and for those of the recognized orphanages
- 25 % of the total seats will also be reserved for female candidates
- Candidates those who are under PWD category will also be offered quota in admission in ITI colleges
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here