Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021: Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Skill Department of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan is the institution which manages entire ITI admission procedure in the State. Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan will publish the notification about Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021. There will not be any separate entrance test for getting admission in the ITI courses. Candidates will have to apply for the Application form online through here as per schedule. Admissions will be made on the basis of candidates’ merit. The Admission process is most probably started in the month of June 2021. The following article is to provide information to candidates in respect of the Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 process like application form, eligibility criteria & important dates. For more visit Official site: http://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Exam Date:
The candidates can check tentative important dates in respect of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 in the table below:
|Online registration start||June|
|Rajasthan ITI 2020 Registration last date||July|
|Merit List Release date||July|
|Release of 1st seat allotment list||To Be Notified|
|Reporting to the allotted college||To Be Notified|
|Release of 2nd allotment list||To Be Notified|
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Candidates must ensure that they are eligible for any particular course before applying. Candidates are required to check the below instruction while filling the application form.
- Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 Application Form will be available on its official website.
- Candidates need to fill the application form via online
- First visit the site and select the correct link of the application form.
- Then Fill all the details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, correspondence address etc.
- Then submit the details after rechecking.
- Pay the requisite application fee of the application form.
- The payment of the application form can be done using Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft or the KIOSK payment gateway.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Candidates who want to take admission in ITI programmes in the state of Rajasthan must ensure their eligibility. The eligibility criteria for different courses may differ. The candidates can go through the following information regarding the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates need to b residents of Rajasthan state.
- Candidates must not be less than 15 years.
- Maximum Age Limit is 40 years
- Candidates must have completed 8th/10th/12th standard education from any Board/Institute recognized by the Central Government/State Government.
- The age relaxation in the upper age will be as given
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Reservation Criteria:
- Candidates belonging to the SC and ST category will be offered reservations.
- 5-year relaxation for the ex-servicemen
- There will be some quota for the candidates of the recognized orphanages
- 25 % of the total seats will be reserved for women candidates
- Candidates, under PWD category, will also be offered some quota in admission into the ITI colleges
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 310 for Candidates.
- The payment of application fee can be done through the credit card, debit card or the KIOSK payment gateway.
- The application fee can also be paid through DD (in favor of the authority).
Rajasthan ITI 2021 Merit List:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The admission will be given to candidates on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared by authority on the basis of marks in the examination.
- The merit list will be released on the official web portal.
- Candidates can check the merit list from the official website through online mode.
The candidates will have to register so as to appear in the Counselling. Admission will be provided Through Counseling. The counseling will be held according to the guidelines of ITI colleges recommended by the government of Rajasthan. Candidates in counseling process will have to verify their documents. Candidates can check their results online with allotted ITI College. After that Candidates will have to report to the respective college accordingly.