Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2022 provides a chance for commencing an entrance examination for seeking admission to several Undergraduate and postgraduate courses/Diplomas and certificate courses. The application form will be released in the month of May. The university was recognized in the year 1984 in Arunachal Pradesh. It is previously known as Arunachal University and later renamed as Rajiv Gandhi University in the year 2005. The university comprises of twenty-two departments and thirty-five colleges.
Rajiv Gandhi University Courses List:
Candidates can find below a list of all courses which is provide Rajiv Gandhi University. Here we mention the list of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma Courses, Ph.D. Courses & Certificate Courses. According your choice candidates can choose the courses:
List of Under Graduate Courses:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Computer Application
List of Post Graduate Courses:
- M.A. in Psychology
- M.A. in Geography
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Commerce
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting (DCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Yoga Therapy Education (PGDYTE)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Mass Communications
- Post Graduate Diploma In Geoinformatics.
- Post Graduate Diploma In Biodiversity.
- Post Graduate Diploma In Disaster Management.
- Phill in Zoology.
- Phill in Sociology
- Phill in AITS
- Phill in History
- Phill in Geography
- Phill in Botany.
List of Ph.D. Courses
- Ph.D. in History.
- Ph.D. in Social work.
- Ph.D. in Sociology
- Ph.D. in Political Science.
- Ph.D. in Anthropology.
- Ph.D. in Physics.
- Ph.D. in Mass Communications.
- Ph.D. in Management.
- Ph.D. in Commerce.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
List of Certificate Courses:
- Certificate course in Tribal Language.
- Certificate course in the German Language.
- Certificate course in Graphics and Animation.
- Certificate course in Geographic Information System
Note: Application fee will be Rs.250/-
Rajiv Gandhi University 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||May 2022|
|End date for application form submission||June 2022|
|Announcement of eligible candidates||July 2022|
|Selected Candidates Admission||July 2022|
|Wait-listed Candidates Admission||July 2022|
Rajiv Gandhi University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- For UG Courses: Intermediate is the minimum qualification.
- For PG Courses: Candidate must have done graduation with at least 45% -50% marks.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2022 Application Form:
- The application form will be available in the month of July 2022.
- Candidates can avail the application form via offline and online mode.
- Seek application form using the official website.
- Make a payment of the fee via DD or generated challans.
Documents Needed To Fill The Application Form:
- Class X and XII Certificate and mark sheets
- Image of the Left Thumb Impression
- Graduation certificate
- Mark sheet (if applying for PG courses)
- ID proof or Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID Card.
- Relevant category certificates (SC/ST/ OBC) as per mentioned in the application form.
- Scanned photograph/ signatures.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here