Rayalaseema University Admission 2022: Rayalaseema University is a State University established in 2008 in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates get admission on the basis of ranks acquired in the Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET) If you are applying for admission, then it is important to collect details such as the Rayalaseema University Admission 2022 process, eligibility criteria, the application process, etc.
Check the Rayalaseema University 2022 Eligibility Criteria mentioned below:
- For admission in M.Ed, applicants must have attained at least 50% marks in B.Ed/ BEIEd and in case of DENIED with UG/PG degree score minimum marks in each subject.
- To apply for M.P.Ed., applicants must have acquired at least 55% marks in B.P.Ed. or B.P.E.
- Those who are in their final year may also apply for admission.
- To do M.A. Economics, the applicant must have completed BA with Economics with 400 marks
- To apply for M.A. English, the candidate should have participated in Part 1 or Part 2 in graduation with at least 200 marks
- A. History course required minimum qualification of BA in History
- A. in Political Science is possible to do if you have completed graduation in Political Science
- To apply for M.A. Telugu, the applicant should have studied Telugu in Part 1 or Part 2 in graduation or BA Oriental Learning in Telugu for at least 200 marks
- If you are interested in applying for M.Com E-Commerce/ M.Com General/ M.Com Professional/M.Com Finance, then B.Com or BA with Accountancy under Part II or B.Com Computers/Computer Applications or BBA /BBM/ B.Com company Secretaryship or B.Com (Honors) or B.Com (Restructured Courses) required.
- Ed. required at least B.Ed./BElEd/ DelEd with UG Degree
- To apply for M.P.Ed, the applicant must have done B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. with a minimum 55% in aggregate.
- Sc. Biochemistry required at least B.Sc. with Chemistry/Biochemistry and Biology as one of the subjects
- Sc. Biotechnology course requires B.Sc. with Chemistry/Biotechnology and anyone Biology subject/B.Tech.- Biotechnology
- Sc. Botany requires B.Sc. with Botany and Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry
- If you are interested to apply for M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic), you must have completed B.Sc. with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry with any two Science subjects
- To apply for M.Sc. Computer Science, you must have done B.Sc. Computer Science/BCA/BA Computer Applications/B.Com Computer Applications/ combination/B.Sc. Mathematics B.A. Mathematics combination
- Sc. Mathematics is possible to do if you have done BA or B.Sc. with Mathematics
- Sc. Microbiology can be done if the candidate has done B.Sc. with Microbiology/Chemistry and any two Biology related subjects
- Sc. Physics is possible to apply for only if an applicant has done B. Sc. with Physics as one of the subjects.
- Sc. Statistics (OR&SQC) can be done, if the applicant has completed BA/B.Sc. with Statistics and Mathematics
- If you want to apply for M.Sc. Zoology then minimum qualification is B.Sc. with Zoology and Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
Rayalaseema University Admission 2022 Application Process:
To apply for the examination, applicants must have completed the application process via online mode. Steps to apply are as follows:
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Click on the “RUPGCET” link.
- Fill the application form submit the application fee.
- Make sure to submit the online application form.
- Take a print of the filled-in application form for further reference.
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
The application fee is Rs. 400/- and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PHC category applicants. The payment can be done via online modes such as Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
Rayalaseema University Admission 2022 – Highlights:
Here are the highlights about Rayalaseema University Admission:
- University’s Name: Rayalaseema University
- University Type: Public
- Name of the Exam: RUPGCET (Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test)
The following are the examination centers to appear for Rayalaseema University Admission 2022:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The university will release the admit card for those who have participated in the Entrance Test. It is crucial to check the details on admit card carefully. Here are the steps to download admit card:
- First visit the official Website.
- Go to the Admit Card link.
- Enter the Registration Login ID and Password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now, download the Admit card and keep it safely till the admission process gets over.
Here are the details about the Exam Pattern:
- The candidate will get 90 minutes to complete the paper
- Paper will be consisted of 100 questions
- The paper will be comprises of Multiple Choice Questions
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Go to the HomePage of Rayalaseema University.
- Next, visit the Examinations Tab and choose the Exam Results Portal on screen.
- Choose the course and the result will appear on the screen.
- Click on the result link and fill the details.
- Once the details are filled in, click the Submit button
- The result will flash on the screen
- Download the result and save the copy for further reference.
After the result announcement, there will be counseling process and it is mandatory for applicants to appear on the given slot and date.
Documents Needed for Counseling:
The following documents are required for counseling to seek admission in Rayalaseema University:
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Degree Exam.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste certificate SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP
- Parental Income
- Study certificate or Residence certificate
- Certificate for proof of local status.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here