RBI Grade B 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central bank, which was established on 1st April 1935 by the provisions of the Reserve bank of India Act, 1934. The Central board of directors governs the Reserve Bank’s operations. RBI is on the entire conducted with a 21 member central board of directors appointed by the Government of India by the Reserve Bank of India Act. The RBI controls the monetary and other banking policies of the Indian government. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937.
Every year Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts the exam of RBI Grade 2021 officer Exam. This exam is a national-level competitive test and the Reserve Bank of India Services Board conducts the test annually. There are approximately 322 posts of Grade B Officer across India. The candidate selects for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR & DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams. The application form will be released in both online and offline mode. The exam will be held in three phases i.e. preliminary, main, and interview.
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification:
- RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Admit Card 2021 has released on 20th March 2021.
- The RBI Grade B Exam Date has been announced. The Exam will be conducted on 1st & 31st March 2021 and 1st April 2021.
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Official Notification Released||25th January 2021|
|Application Form Start||28th January 2021|
|Last date to submission of Application form||15th February 2021|
|Fee Submit||15th February 2021|
|Release Date of Admit Card||25th February 2021|
|Commencement of Phase-I exam: Grade-B General||1st March 2021|
|Release Date of Admit Card||20th March 2021|
|Commencement of Phase-II exam: Grade-B General||1st April 2021|
|RBI Grade-B- DEPR / DSIM Paper-II & III (Online/ Written Examination)||31st March 2021|
|Interview Date of RBI Officer Grade B||To be announced|
|Final Result Announcement Date||To be announced|
RBI Grade B 2021 Application Form:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
The RBI Grade B 2021 Application Form will be released in the first week of May and closed in May. The candidate fills the application form from the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
Steps to fill the RBI Grade B 2021 Application Form:
- Go to the official website www.rbi.org.in and click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Officers in Gr. B (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM”.
- Click Separate links for Online applications for Gr B -(DR)-General and Online applications for DEPR/DSIM would be displayed
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” for registration. It will ask for your name, contact details, and Email-id.
- After that, you will get a registration number and password that will send to your mobile number or email id.
- Fill you’re all the details correctly and upload your recent photograph, signature, and left and right thumb impression.
- The fee will be deposited by using a Debit/Credit card, Internet Banking, cash cards/ mobile wallets.
- The candidate should print the ‘e-receipt’ as proof of successful fee payment.
- Finally, choose “SAVE AND NEXT” and verify the details in the form before submission.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
For the General/OBC application fee including intimation, the charge will be Rs.850/. For SC/ST/PWD there will be only intimation charge is Rs.100/ and Nil fees for the staff. The fee will not refund in the future.
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100/-|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWSs||Rs. 850/-|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Notification: Click here
RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Application Form: Apply Here
Number of Vacancies:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been released 322 vacancies for RBI Grade B 2021:
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||270|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||29|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||23|
RBI Grade B Online Exam Centers for Phase I (Gr B (DR)-General) / Paper I (DEPR/DSIM):
|States /UTs||RBI Grade B Exam Centers for Prelims|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Guntur, Narasaraopet, Hyderabad, Rangareddy-Kodada, Karimnagar, Warangal, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chittoor, Vijaywada, Kanchikacherla, Gudlavalleru, Eluru, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun city|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Daman & Diu||Jamnagar|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Hissar, Karnal, Rohtak|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamsala, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bagalkot, Bengaluru, Chikaballapur, Kolar, Tumkur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hubli, Dharwad, Haliyal, Gadag, Mangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Udipi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kasargod, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Nagarcoil|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Solapur|
|New Delhi||Delhi –NCR|
|Orissa||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Gangtok, Bardang City|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Erode, Thirupur, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Thanjavur, Tirunelvelli, Kanyakumari, Tuticorin|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Nainital, Roorkee City|
|West Bengal||Berhampore (WB), Durgapur, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Exam Centres for Phase II Gr B- (DR) (General) / Paper II &III (DEPR/DSIM):
|Name of the Examination Cities|
RBI 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can check before submitting the application form:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen or
- Must be subject of Nepal and Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India before January 1, 1962, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam to reside permanently in India.
- The candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years (both ages included).
- There will be age relaxation for SC/ST of 5 years, for OBC of 3 years, and physically handicapped of 10 years.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Education qualification is different for various posts.
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (GENERAL):- for this post candidate should be passed 10 standards by a recognized university or board and 60%( 50% for ST/SC/PWD) marks in graduation from a recognized university or institute.
- Grade ‘B’ Officer (DR)-(DPER):- A Master degree in Econometrics/ Economics/ Quantitative Economics/ Integrated Economics courses/ Finance with 55%( 5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks or equivalent grade.
- Officer in Grade ‘B’(DR) – (DSIM):- there is an essential master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Econometrics from IIT- Kharagpur or Applies Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with at least 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate of all semester/years or an equivalent grade.
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with at least 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate of all semester/years and 1-year PG Diploma in Statistics or related subjects from the reputed institute;
- Stat. from Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years OR
- PG Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with at least 55% (50% FOR SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate of all semesters/years or equivalent grade.
NOTE: There will be only 6 attempts for the General category and another category with no restriction.
Candidates can check below the RBI Officers Grade B Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains Exam. Phase 1 is the online mode objective type exam. It consists of 200 questions.
Exam Pattern for Prelims Exam:
- General Awareness will be 80 marks with 80 questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude will be 30 marks with 30 questions.
- The English Language will be 30 marks with 30 questions.
- The reasoning will be 60 marks with 60 questions.
Phase 2 is also an online mode exam and it consists of both objective and subjective type’s exam. It includes 3 papers with 100 marks time duration will be 1.5 hours.
Exam Pattern for Mains Exam:
- Paper for Economic and Social Issues is the objective type for time 90 minutes and 100 marks.
- Paper for the English Language belongs to Subjective for the time duration of 90 minutes for 100 marks.
- Finance and Management/Economics//Statistics is Objective for a time duration of 90 for 100.
RBI Grade B 2021 Syllabus:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Economic and Social Issues (Paper I)
- English Language (Paper-II)
- Finance and Management/Economics//Statistics. (Paper III)
|RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Click here|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The Admit card will release separately for phase 1 and phase 2. For phase 1 it will be released in February most probably and for phase 2 only that candidate qualifies the phase 1 exam will get admit card. Admit card includes the details about the exam center and the time & date of the exam. The candidate should carry this Admit card and one photo identity card to the exam center.
Steps To Download RBI Grade B Admit card 2021:
- Visit the official website of RBI i.e, www.rbi.org.in.
- Then, Check the “Current Vacancies”.
- Now, check for the download link of RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Admit Card 2021.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the Application ID and Password and click the submit button.
- Hall Ticket will open & Download it.
RBI Grade B Result 2021:
The RBI Grade B 2021 result will be announced in November. The candidate should qualify both phase 1 and phase 2 exam to sit in the interview. The final result will be based on the interview. The interview will be of 50 marks and it will be either in Hindi or English language.