RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India is a well-known organization of India. It maintains all the monetary policies in the nation. The bank requires a reliable staff and thus it conducts the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 for selecting RBI Grade B, RBI Non-CSG, and RBI Office, Assistant. The entrance test will decide the fate of the applicants. If you are willing to apply then collect all the crucial information such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, the application process, and other details in this article below:
It is important to acquire complete information about the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Check the details below:
- The aspirant must have cleared class X (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/Union Territory.
- The candidate must have completed class XII.
- The applicant from the Ex-servicemen category must have passed class X (S.S.C./Matriculation) and given 15 years in the defense service on the condition that they have graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- If you are applying for the recruiting office then you should be proficient in the language of the state/UT which comes in the category
- The candidate’s age should be between18 – 25 years as of February 01, 2022. Check the age relaxation criteria below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) – 5 years (i.e. up to 30 years)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years (i.e. up to 28 years)
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
- GEN/EWS – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 50 years
- Widows/divorced women/ judicially separated who are not re-married – 10 years
- Candidates with work experience in RBI – 3 years
How to Apply Online?
To apply for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022, check the online process below:
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link
- To begin with, the registration process, click on “Click here for Registration’’ and enter the details such as name, contact number and email address, etc.
- A provisional registration number, as well as a password, will be generated by the system which candidates need to keep for further use.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and handwritten declaration as per the specifications.
- The size of the scanned photo should be between 20KB and 50KB and the signature should be between 10KB and 50KB
- Once you are done with this, press the “Submit” button
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
After filling in all the information in the application form, submit the application fee. Pay the application fee via online mode. Check the category wise application fee below:
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS.: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)
- OBC/EWS/General: Rs. 450/- (Application Fee + intimation charges)
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 – Highlights:
- Exam Conducting Authority: Reserve Bank of India
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
- RBI Posts: Office Attendant
- Number of Vacancies: 841
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The exam will take place online mode. There are two stages of the examination. Here are the details:
- Stage 1- Online Test (Written)
- Stage 2- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Exam Pattern for Online Test (Written):
The online exam will be an online objective-type test. This test will have multiple-choice questions. The paper will have 120 questions. The candidate has to go through four sections – General English, Reasoning, General Awareness & Numerical Ability for which 90 minutes will be given. For every incorrect answer, ¼ or 0.25 marks will be reduced. The exam will appear bilingual excluding the English Language section.
- The reasoning section will have 30 questions for 30 marks
- The General English section will have 30 questions for 30 marks
- The General Awareness section will also have 30 questions for 30 marks
- The last Numerical Ability section will consist of 30 questions for 30 marks
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
After clearing the online test, the candidate will move to the second phase i.e. Language Proficiency Test. It will be conducted by the bank to check the proficiency in the language. This test is qualifying in nature. Here are the states and languages for the test:
- Chandigarh-Punjabi / Hindi
- Guwahati-Assamese /Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo /Mizo
- Jammu-Urdu / Hindi /Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow-Hindi
- Kolkata-Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai-Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur-Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi-Hindi
- Patna-Hindi / Maithili
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The candidate might feel the requirement for the syllabus to appear in RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022. The section-wise syllabus information is mentioned below:
- Reasoning Ability: Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input, Output, Data Sufficiency, Circular Arrangement, Linear Arrangement, Floor Puzzles, Scheduling, Syllogism, Verbal Reasoning, Ordering and Ranking, Arrangement and Ranking, Alphabet Test, Blood Relations, Number Series, Distance and Direction
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Fill in the blanks, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, Para jumbles, Idioms and Phrases, Grammar, Vocabulary, Passage Making, Sentence Framing, Synonyms, Antonyms
- General Awareness: Current Affairs: India and Global, Static GK, Political Science, History
- Numerical Ability: Number Series, Simplification, Approximation, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation, Miscellaneous Questions like Averages, Ratios, Proportion, Percentages, Problem on Ages, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Partnership, Time & Work, Mixture & Allegation.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Released Date Announced||February 2022|
|Online Application form submit||February 2022|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||March 2022|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||March 2022|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 Admit Card:
The admit card will be released via online mode. So, for this requirement, visit the official website of RBI. Download the admit card from the official website via your system-generated registration ID and password. The admit card consisted of details such as Exam venue, time, date, etc. Make sure to carry a copy of the admit card with valid identity proof (in original).
The examination will be conducted in an online mode. Candidates will be asked for filling the choice of examination center while filling the application form. Check the list of exam centers below:
- Reserve bank of India Ashram Road, Ahmedabad
- Reserve bank of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar
- Reserve bank of India 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi
- Reserve bank of India Rail head complex, Jammu
- Reserve bank of India, South Gandhi Maidan, Patna
- Reserve bank of India, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here