RBI Recruitment 2022: Every year, RBI (Reserve bank of India) releases application forms for many of those who are desperate to work in RBI banks. RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is another opportunity for many looking forward to work in such a reputed and biggest bank of India. Those who are interested to apply must check the information mentioned below:
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be of Indian nationality
- Candidate must have done graduation from some reputed college or university with at least 50% marks
- Candidate must have basic computer skills
- Candidate’s age should be between 20-28 years
- SC and ST category applicants will get age relaxation of 5 Years
- OBC category applicants will receive age relaxation of 3 Years
- PwD will receive age relaxation of 10 Years for General, 13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST
- Ex-Servicemen those who have the extent of service provided by them to Armed Forces and 3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)
- Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married will get age relaxation of 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir will get age relaxation of 5 Years
- Candidates who have work experience from RBI will get age relaxation of 3 years.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
Get the application form from the official website. Seek the application form from the official website. Check all the instructions before filling the form. Those who are eligible to apply must fill the form and submit before the past date. However, those who found ineligible and applied their forms will be canceled. The detailed process of the application form mentioned below:
Step 1: Choose the New Registration and fill the Application form.
- Visit the official website provided by the Exam conducting authority
- Go to the official website and read the notification for the application form.
- After checking the detailed process, click on the “new registration” for the application of the RBI assistant.
- Fill the basic details such as the name of the candidate, contact information and the email ID, etc.
- After this process, the candidate will receive the registration number along with the password. Get the login details which you need to keep safely for further reference.
- Registration details will be shared via an official email ID.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Scan the documents to be uploaded on the page along with the application form.
- The scanned documents need to be uploaded via the following mentioned criteria:
- Photographs should be of size 200X230 pixels.
- Signature should be size 140X 60 pixels
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
- Upload and fill the application form to pay the requisite application fee according to the category. Make online payment via debit/credit card or net baking facility.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Application Fee Details:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- OBC/General category candidates will pay Rs. 450 as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS category candidates will pay Rs. 50 as application fee payment.
Check the important Points:
- Overall, there will be 925 vacancies via RBI Recruitment 2022.
- Submit the application form prior to the last date
- Dates for Prelims and Main examination will be announced via the official website.
- Those who successfully clear their Prelims will move next for the Main examination.
- Candidate’s age should be between 20 – 28 years to apply for the examination.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Exam Date:
|Released Application form||November 2021|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||November 2021|
|Release the Admit Card||December 2021|
|RBI Assistant 2022 Pre Exam||December 2021|
|RBI Assistant 2022 Mains exam||January 2022|
|RBI 2022 Interview||March 2022|
|Final Result||April 2022|
RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The candidate needs to go through the examination for the RBI Assistant Recruitment exam. The application form will be available for the candidates via the official website between the months of December and January. Category wise vacancies will be as follows:
- For the SC category, there will be 98 seats.
- For the ST category, there will be 80 seats.
- For the OBC category, there will be 182 seats.
- For Gen category, there will be 473 seats.
- For PWD category, there will be 51 seats.
- For the Ex-Servicemen category, there will be118 seats.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The admit card will be released a few days prior to the examination. It is important to note that Admit Card for Prelims and Mains will be separate. Admit card will be provided via online mode. To seek the admit card, login to the website using credentials, and download the admit card for the exam. After you login the website, provide the registration number, date of birth, and the password created during the registration process.
Steps to download Admit Card:
- Visit rbi.org.in and choose download RBI Assistant Call letter 2022 under the current vacancies section.
- You will find a new tab opened and there enter the Registration number and Password along with the date of birth.
- Enter the image captcha security code and then click on the submit button.
- View and Download the RBI Assistant 2022 admit card.
- Take the print out of the Admit card.
- Make sure to carry the admit card to the examination center as no candidate will be permitted to enter without admit card.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card once.
- English Language section will have 30 questions for 30 marks to be completed in the duration of 20 minutes
- Numerical Ability section will have 35 questions for 35 marks to be completed in the duration of 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability section will have 35 questions for 35 marks to be completed in the duration of 20 minutes
Exam Pattern of the Preliminary Exam:
- The exam will be an online objective type in which the candidate needs to solve 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answer. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The exam time duration will be 60 minutes and each section has 20 minutes to solve the queries.
- Because this is a qualifying exam, so the candidate needs to go through this test and after clearing the paper will be permitted for the Main exam.
The preliminary exam will be consisted of the following sections:
- Reasoning ability with 35 questions for 35 marks
- Numerical ability with 35 questions for 35 marks
- English language with 30 questions for 30 marks
- There will be a deduction of 1/4 marks for every incorrect answer. All the questions in the prelim exam will be objective type for the duration of an hour.
- Those who clear the Preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the Main exam.
The Main exam will be consisted of the following sections:
- The English Language will have 40 questions for 40 marks to be completed in the duration of 30 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude will have 40 questions for 40 marks to be completed in the duration of 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability will have 40 questions for 40 marks to be completed in the duration of 20 minutes
- Computer Knowledge will have 40 questions for 40 marks to be completed in the duration of 30 minutes
- General Awareness will have 40 questions for 40 marks to be completed in the duration of 25 minutes
- There will be a deduction of ¼ marks for every incorrect answer.
The following sections will be there in Main Exam:
- Reasoning ability section will have 40 questions for 40 marks
- Numerical ability section will have 40 questions for 40 marks
- English language section will have 40 questions for 40 marks
- General Awareness section will have 40 questions for 40 marks
- Computer knowledge section will have 40 questions for 40 marks
Those who qualify the main exam will be shortlisted for the interview round which will be for the duration of 35 to check the candidate’s general awareness, capability and confidence of the candidate.
RBI Exam Syllabus 2022:
Candidates can below the RBI Syllabus 2022 for Prelims & Mains Examination:
For Prelims Exam Syllabus:
- English Language covers topics such as Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Word Meanings, etc.
- General Awareness covers topics such as Current World News, Current India News, Geography, History Concepts, Odd Man Out, Political Science, Coding and Decoding, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude covers topics such as Time and Distance, Languages, Number Series, Time and Work, Blood Relations, HCF and LCM, Simple and Compound Interest, Problems on Trains, Number Series, Allegations and Comparison, Average, etc.
- Computer Knowledge covers topics such as Basic Hardware and Software, History of Computers Analogy, Devices, Row Arrangements, etc.
Syllabus for Main Exam:
- English language section includes topics such as Reading comprehension, word meaning, sentence correction, antonyms, and synonyms.
- General Awareness covers topics such as current world news, current India news, geography, history and political news.
- Quantitative aptitude cover the topics such as P&C, probability, Time & work, Speed-Time and distance, average, ratio proportion, charts, quadratic equations, simple and compound interest, percentage, profit and loss etc.
- The reasoning section cover the topics such as alphabetical test, coding and decoding, word formation, sitting problems, syllogism, statement and argument, puzzles, data sufficiency, etc.
The exam result will be released in the month of June (Prelims) and Main exam result will be released in the month of August. The final result including the interview result will be announced in the month of September.
- The result can be attained via the official website in PDF format.
- Go to the home page and get the link for the result.
- Once you click the link, the result will appear on the screen.
- Check the result using the enrollment number.
- Download the result and keep safely for further use.
The Cut – off marks will give an idea to the candidates about the minimum marks attained in the exam to qualify the exam. For Prelims and Mains will be calculated 100 out of 200 marks.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here