REAP 2022: REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) replaced RPET and the examination is targeted for the undergraduate courses of engineering. It is a State Level Examination which is conducted by Board of Technical Education Rajasthan. The applicant must be at least 17 years of age and should have passed Class XII of Board of Secondary Education with a minimum of 45% marks, to be eligible for the REAP examination. The duration of the exam is 3 hours and consists of multiple-choice questions on physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
REAP 2022 Application Form:
- Aspirants would be able to fill the application form of REAP via the official webpage
- The application process of REAP would include various steps like
- Payment of the fee,
- Form filling,
- Preference locking etc.
Payment of Fee-You to need to pay first in order to proceed and fill the form.
|Fee payment through E-Mitra Kiosk||Rs 700 + Rs 50 (charge)|
|Online Payment||Rs 700|
- Filling of Application Form- After fee payment application form would be active. Aspirants need to fill required details like personal, communication and educational details.
- Uploading of Documents- Once Aspirants have filled in all the details, they’d have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specs mentioned below
Specifications for Photograph and Signature
|Photograph||JPG||80 KB -100 KB|
|Signature||JPG||30 B -50 KB|
- Submission of Application Form- Submit the form by clicking on the “Submit” button. It should be noted that aspirants would not be able to make any corrections in the form after submission.
- Choice Filling- After submitting the application form, aspirants have to fill and lock their preferences of college and courses. You’d get a confirmation message post this
- Print- Print out the necessary document reflecting payment confirmation and choice confirmation
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
REAP 2022 Exam Date:
|Registration Date Start||May|
|Final Date for Registration||June|
|Last date deposit for an application fee||4th week of June|
|Out of Rajasthan candidates Counselling||July|
|Physical phase 1 counselling (Ex-servicemen)||July|
|Physical counselling (PWD, KM candidates)||July 2nd week|
|Candidates who are from out of Rajasthan last date reporting||July 2nd week|
|Rajasthan domicile candidates Counselling||July 3rd week|
|II-counselling list||End of July|
|Age limit||There is no limit to the admission process.|
|Qualifying Exam||JEE Main or Class 12 or Diploma|
|Marks in Qualifying Exam and Compulsory Subjects||Aspirants should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of Aspirants belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Aspirants have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology examination from Institutions and Boards, recognized by Central or State Government / Universities with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category Aspirants)
|Medical Fitness||Aspirants must meet the standards for medical fitness such as height, weight, and hearing. Aspirants would also have to produce a Medical Fitness Certificate.|
REAP 2022 Reservation Criteria:
|1||Scheduled Caste (CS)||16%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||12%|
|3||Other Backward Classes- Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|4||Belonging to Non-Creamy Layer MBC category||1%|
|5||Persons with Disability (PwD)||5%|
|7||Dependants of Defence Killed/ Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners||3%|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Mode: Pen Paper Based Test
- Medium: English and Hindi language
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s)
- Subjects: Questions would be asked on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
REAP Syllabus 2022:
- Measurement and Units
- Dynamics of a System of Particles
- Wave Motion
- Magnetic Field
- Modern Physics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Dynamics of a Particle
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Nature of Light
- Electric Circuits
- Alternating Current Circuits
- Development of Classical Model of an Atom
- The Theory of Chemical Bonding
- D-Block Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- S-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium and Ionic Equilibria
- The Periodic Law
- Oxidation number
- Acids and Bases
- Coordinate Geometry
- Information: REAP admit card contains various information such as the name of the candidate, photograph, roll number, exam date, and time, venue of the examination, and some general information.
- Compulsions: Aspirants would not be allowed to the REAP exam center without the valid admit card.
- Documents: Given below is the list for the documents needed for verification-
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and passing certificates
- Fee receipt and Allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Valid JEE scorecard
- Caste certificate (as applicable)
- PWD certificate (as applicable)
Steps to download REAP 2022 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of REAP.
- Provide login credentials.
- Click on “Admit Card”.
- View and print the hall ticket for entry in the exam hall.
- Mode: The results would be available on the official website.
- Credentials: Aspirants can download results by entering user credentials
Steps to check Results:
- Visit the official website of REAP.
- Click on the “Result” link.
- Provide your login credentials
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- View the PDF of score-card (You can also print it.)
Aspirants can check their answer key from the official portal. Also, it would be available on various public domains for downloading post-exams are concluded
The answer key for prelims and mains would be separate and would be announced independently.
- The Aspirants who would score cut off marks would be considered qualified Aspirants.
- There are many factors that decide RPET cut off marks.
- Availability of the seats
- Total number of applicants appeared
- The difficulty level of the paper.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here