SAAT 2022: SAAT stands for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. It provides the advantage to students by serving immense of the Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses. The list of courses included in SAAT is B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Tech (Lateral entry), BHMCT, B.Pharm, M.Tech, BA LLB/BBA LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA, M.Pharm, MHM, etc. To seek admission to these courses, candidates must know the details in advance. The official notification will release in February 2022. So, candidates who are seeking admissions into UG, PG programs at Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) can apply now.
Courses offered by SAAT 2022:
The following courses are offered by SAAT 2022:
- Hotel Management
- M.Sc General Science
- Doctoral Programme
SAAT Notification 2022:
- 7th April 2022: SAAT 2022 (Phase II) Application Form has been released. Click here to apply.
- 2nd April 2022: SAAT 2022 Application Form has been released on 1st February 2022.
SAAT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||SAAT 2022|
|Conducting Body||SOA (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test)|
|Courses Offered||7 UG courses, 7 PG courses, and a five-year integrated course|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam, MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
SAAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Start the date of the Online application form||1st February 2022|
|Last Date for registration||4th April 2022|
|SAAT 2022 Exam Date||Slot 1 – August 2022
Slot 2 – August 2022
|Result date Declaration (B.Tech only)||August 2022|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||—|
|Counseling for B.Tech||August 2022|
|Result Date (Other Programmes)||August 2022|
|SAAT Branch Allotment||To Be Announced|
SAAT 2022 Application Form:
To apply for the examination, fill out the application form through an online portal. Get the application form and add the information correctly. Fill the form by registering themselves. Also, scan the images of your photo and signature by uploading it into the form. Once you through with the details and are satisfied that the entries which you have filled are appropriate then submit the form. Take a printout of the application form for further reference. Another important thing is that there will be no application fee for the Exam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to fill the Application Form Online:
- Visit the official page @soa.ac.in.
- Then the homepage appears on the screen.
- Now click on SAAT Notification 2022.
- Then download the Official Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test Notification 2022.
- Then click on the Online Application Form link.
- Now, enter the details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further usage.
SAAT 2022 Application Form: Click here
SAAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Interested candidates can find here the SAAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the Undergraduate and Post Graduate Program:
Eligibility Criteria Undergraduate Programs:
- Those who are applying for B.Tech must have qualified class 10+2 or some equivalent examination with subjects such as Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects such as Computer Science/Chemistry/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Informatics/ Technical Vocational/Statistics and attained at least 45% marks.
- If you are applying for B.Pharm, then you must have completed 10+2 with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology, or some other equivalent subjects from some recognized board or university.
- Those who have applied for BHMCT must have completed 12th in any stream with minimum possible 45% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have applied for BBA must have passed 10+2 or some equivalent form only recognized board or university.
- If you are willing to apply for BA LLB or BBA LLB then you must have completed 12th or some equivalent examination from some recognized board or university with at least 45% marks.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Programmes:
- If you are intended to apply for M.Tech then you must have a valid bachelor’s degree in the applicable discipline of engineering with at least 50% marks. However, 45% in aggregate for reserved category candidates. Those who are M.Sc degree holders can apply for M.Tech in a few selected branches.
- While applying for M.Pharm, it is important and mandatory that you must have done B.Pharma with minimum possible 55% marks.
- If you are applying for LLM, then you must have done law or integrated law or some course from some recognized university. Those who are appearing in the final year of law course can also eligible to apply.
- Those who have applied for MBA or MHM or MHA must have completed graduation from some recognized university with at least 50% marks and it is 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
SAAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
Given below is the exam pattern of the SAAT examination:
- Exam Mode: It is an online examination that is a completely computer-based test (CBT).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- Types of questions: The question paper is based on the Multiple Choice Pattern.
- Total questions: There will be 120 questions asked in the Exam.
- Language: The entire question paper will appear in the English language only.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidate will achieve 4 marks and there will be the deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Distribution of questions & Marks:
|Programmes||Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|B.SC Agr/ B. Tech/B. Pharma||PCM||120||480|
|B.SC Agr/ B. Nursing/B. Pharma||PCB||120||480|
|M. Tech||M. Tech (respective subject as per the stream)||120||480|
|M. Sc Nursing||M. Sc Nursing||120||480|
|M. Pharma||M. Pharma||120||480|
|M. Sc (All)||M. Sc (All)||120||480|
|MBA, MHM, MHA, MTTM, MBA (Agribusiness)||MBA||120||480|
|Post Basic B. Sc Nursing||PB Nursing||120||480|
|LLM (First year)||LLM||120||480|
|M. Sc (Agriculture)||M. Sc Ag||120||480|
SAAT 2022 Syllabus:
To complete the syllabus, candidates are required to seek information from the official website. Those who are seeking admission to an Undergraduate course are required to prepare for the examination according to the curriculum suggested for 11th and 12th classes. Those who want to enroll in Post Graduation courses are required to prepare for the graduate-level course.
- M.Tech In Biotechnology: Immunology, Biostatistics, And Bioinformatics, Bioethics Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinstrumentation, Plant And Animal Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.
- For M.Tech In Civil Engineering: Water Resources Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering Surveying, Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Structural Engineering.
- M.Tech. In Computer Science & Engineering, M.Tech In Information Technology, M.Tech in Computer Science & Data Processing: Formal Languages And Automata, Computer Hardware, Software Systems, Engineering Mathematics.
- M.Tech In Electronics and Electrical Engineering, M.Tech in Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics.
- M.Tech In Mechanical Engineering: Fluid Mechanics And Thermal Sciences, Manufacturing And Industrial Engg, Engineering Mathematics, Applied Mechanics, And Design.
- MBA, MHA, MHM, MTTM, and All M.SC Courses: Comprehension, Computer Fundamentals, Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge.
- B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Pharm & B.Sc Nursing: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical Chemistry, Biology – Botany, and Zoology.
- Lateral Entry – B.Tech: Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering.
- MCA: Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- BHMCT: General Knowledge, General Science, Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning, Service Aptitude, General English.
SAAT Admit Card 2022:
The admit card or hall ticket will be given to those who have submitted an online application form. Those who have downloaded the admit card from the official website can get the admit card. Make sure to check the important details such as the name of the applicant, name of the programme, subject, address, address of exam center, test schedule, and so on. In case of any issues, you can contact the exam conducting authority. Ensure for carrying admit card at the examination hall as, without admit card, a candidate is not permitted to enter in the examination hall.
SAAT 2022 Result and Counseling:
The outcome of SAAT 2022 will be declared via the official website in August 2022. The marks attained by the applicant in the examination will help in creating the merit list is created for each of the courses. The qualified candidates will then be provisioned with the rank card and later called for counseling.
During counseling, the candidate can select the branch of their choice and institute from where they want to seek the course. The exam conducting authority will then decide on the seat that has to be allotted to the candidates.
Steps to Check Result:
- Visit the official website.
- Open the link and you will reach the ‘SAAT 2022 Result’ page.
- After that enter the application number and roll number.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button and the result will be displayed on your system screen.
- Download the result by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
- Take printouts of the result.
- Keep the printout of the result till the admission process.
Original Documents for the Final Admission:
- Admit card of SAAT-2022
- Rank Card of SAAT–2022
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar)
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- 12th class Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA/MHA/MTTM/ MHM/MBA-Agribusiness)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All /MBA/MHA/MTTM / MHM/MBA-Agribusiness)
- Receipt of ₹50,000/- paid online during provisional admission.
- Balance fee in the form of a demand draft / NEFT.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in this Brochure.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size colored photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with the original caste certificate.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here