SAAT PG 2022 Admission: or Siksha O Anusandhan University PG Admission Test is a common entrance examination held at the national level for a variety of programs offered by different universities and constituent institutes. The test is commonly known as SAAT PG and it is a university-level examination. The exams are conducted by the Institute of Technical Education and Research (ITER), Siksha O Anusandhan University on an annual basis.
The common entrance test is the first procedure in getting admission into the respective colleges. Once a student clears the entrance exam, then he/she have to face open counseling for admission into various university programs. SAAT provides an opportunity to diploma holders in various fields (such as technology, engineering, pharma, and hotel management) to apply for admission into regular university courses under SAAT’s lateral entry scheme.
SAAT PG 2022 Notification:
- There is no notification released for SAAT PG 2022.
SAAT PG 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||SAAT 2022|
|Conducting Body||SOA (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test)|
|Courses Offered||7 UG courses, 7 PG courses, and a five-year integrated course|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
SAAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Start the date of the Online application form||January 2022|
|Last Date for registration (Extended)||August 2022|
|SAAT 2022 Exam Date||Slot 1 – August 2022
Slot 2 – August 2022
|Result date Declaration (B.Tech only)||August 2022|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||—|
|Counseling for B.Tech||August 2022|
|Result Date (Other Programmes)||August 2022|
|SAAT Branch Allotment||To Be Announced|
SAAT Application Form 2022:
- A candidate can avail of the SAAT PG 2022 application Form at the university bureau. A candidate can buy the form in person or order by post at the address SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneshwar- 751030.
- Some identified branches of specific banks (Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, and Axis Bank) also provide the application forms to the candidates.
- People could also avail themselves of these forms online from the university site. The application fee for the examination is Rs 500 and people could pay it through debit card or credit card.
- The filled-in examination form has to be submitted at the University office and ITER. The address for submission is
The Director (Admissions),
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University,
Khandagiri Square, Khandagiri, Bhubaneshwar- 751030.
List of Online Centres/Cities:
- Saraikela Kharsawan
- West Singhbhum
- Different PG programs have different eligibility criteria. However, in general, the candidate should secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in his/her last exam. The SC/ST candidates should secure a minimum of 45 percent aggregate in their last exams.
- Only for SAAT M.Sc. in Nursing, the candidate should possess an aggregate of 55 percent in the B.Sc. nursing exam from a recognized institute with a minimum of one year experience in clinical area or teaching. Moreover, the candidate should be registered as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife in the State Nursing Council.
- The diploma holders are required to have an aggregate of a minimum 60% to be eligible for this exam.
- A final year student of the applicable fields is also eligible to apply for the SAAT PG exam.
SAAT PG Exam Pattern:
- The questions for SAAT are in the form of multiple choices, where a candidate would have to choose the best answer out of four choices.
- The total exam duration is of 2 hours and the candidates are expected to answer 120 questions in all.
- The examination also has a negative marking where one mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Any question that has two darkened options would also be considered as wrong and marks would be deducted.
- So, candidates are asked to act cautious, intelligent, knowledgeable, and restraint while answering the papers.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The selection is based on merit and a candidate’s choice for courses. Hence, admission is on a rank-based process.
Result and Counselling Process:
The outcome of SAAT 2022 will be declared in August 2022. The marks attained by the applicant in the examination will help in creating the merit list is created for each of the courses. The qualified candidates will then be provisioned with the rank card and later called for counseling.
The counseling process is a formal process where a candidate’s certificates would be verified. So, it is important to carry the original certificates for this process. The institute also keeps two sets of attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates for its records. So, it is important to carry the extra attested copies. On selection, a candidate would be provided a university registration card and a registration number that would formally acknowledge the candidate as a student of SOA University.