SBI Clerk 2020: SBI or State Bank of India, the Largest bank of the nation every year performs the proper recruitment process for choosing the Clerk. The selection is done through the competitive examination which takes place around in the month of May or June. The release of the notification usually is the month of January. After applying for the entrance test, candidates will be required to appear in the examination on the fixed date. The exam is divided into the Preliminary section and Mains. If you are looking forward to applying for the SBI Clerk 2020-21 exam, then below mentioned info will help you. We assure you that the details here are accurate and correct, thus no misguidance at any point.
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification:
- SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam has been Postponed due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The SBI Clerk Mains Admit card may be Released in the last week of April 2020.
- SBI Clerk Result for 2020 Prelims Exam has been delayed.
- SBI Clerk 2020 Notification has been released interested candidates can apply after 2nd January 2020.
- SBI Clerk 2020 application form submission deadline also announced the last date to submit for application form is 3rd February 2020.
Overview of SBI Clerk 2020:
|Name of the recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020|
|Recruiting Bank||SBI – State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Total No. of vacancies||8134|
|Job location||All across India|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date:
|SBI Clerk Notification Released||2nd January 2020|
|Online application form available Date:||3rd January 2020|
|Application form Last date to apply:||26th January 2020|
|Admit Card available date:||11th February 2020|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2020 (Preliminary):||22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020|
|Pre-exam Result:||April 2020 (Delayed)|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card for Mains Exam:||Last week of April 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date (Main):|
|Main Exam Result:||July 2020|
|Issues Admit Card for Interview:||August 2020|
|Interview date start:||4th week of August 2020|
|Final Result date:||September 2020|
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020:
SBI Clerk 2020 Admit card for the mains examination will be released in the last week of April 2020. The authority will mail the candidates when the Admit card release. candidate must have to download the Admit card and print out of it. The Admit card will mention the Exam center, date of exam and roll number.
Steps To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official site @ sbi.co.in
- Then the home page of State Bank of India will be opened.
- Then move the whole page & click on the ‘Careers section’.
- After that, in the careers section at the bottom Current Openings section will be shown.
- Click on the Current Openings.
- Then click on ‘SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020’.
- Click on the Download Mains Call Letter.
- Enter the login details.
- And click on the login button.
- Download and print out the Admit Card.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form:
Those who are SBI Clerk Applicable as per the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply using the online mode. Just click the official website and fetch the details for sure. Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the signature as well as the photo in the mentioned file format. It is crucial to finalizing the form by checking the details carefully prior to the final submission.
SBI Clerk Application Fee:
- Candidates are needed to pay the payment of the application form through online mode.
- You can choose any payment gateway from credit card, internet banking, and debit card.
- Once the fee is paid won’t be refunded.
- Those who belong to SC/ST/PWD/XS category have not to pay any Charges.
- Those who belong to General and OBC category required to pay Rs 750/- as application fee including Intimation Charges
SBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- The Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 for permanent settlement.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, for permanent settlement in India
- While applying for SBI Clerk 2020, ensure that the candidate must not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years as on April 01, 2020. There is an age relaxation of 5 years to those who belong to SC and ST category, 3 years to ODC and 10 years to PWD (general), 15 years to PWD (SC/ST), and 13 years to PWD (OBC).
- Those who are windows or those who are divorced or judicially separated from spouse and who are not remarried can apply. Maximum age limit must be 35 years for General category and 38 years for OBC and 40 for ST and SC category candidates.
- Those who are domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir during 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 can apply for the exam. In this connection, the actual service period in Defence Services must be above 3 years and maximum age limit is 50 years
- Junior Associates: Only those who have completed their 10+2+3 from some recognized University or via some equivalent qualification can apply for Junior Associates
- Only those who have done their 10+2+3 in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities via some recognized institute or university can apply for Junior Agricultural Associates
- Those who are in their final semester or in their final year of graduation can also apply provisionally with subject to the condition. If they are given an interview call then they are required to show the proof of the passing of the graduation on or prior June 30, 2020
- Candidates those who have integrated dual degree certificate must also have a date of passing IDD on or prior 30th June 2019.
Find Below Bank Exam Related Jobs:
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern:
If you are preparing for SBI Clerk 2020 and looking for the examination pattern then read the below-mentioned info:
- Candidates are required to make sure of fetching the online examination pattern. The questions need to be solved.
- The exam duration will be for 1 hour for the Preliminary examination.
- The duration of the online test is 2 hours and 40 minutes for the Mains examination.
- The Language of the Exam will be Hindi & English.
- Preliminary Examination consisted of 100 Objective Type Questions. The question paper consisted of 100 marks including many sections. These sections are Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. It is mandatory to solve all the sections.
- The main Examination comprises of 190 Objective Type Questions of 200 marks. These questions are divided into many sections such as General English, General/Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude.
A Deep Inside View of the Exam pattern:
- The English Language will consist of 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Numerical Ability will consist of 35 questions of 35 marks.
- Reasoning Ability will consist of 35 questions of 35 marks.
- General/Financial Awareness appears with 50 questions for 50 marks that need to be an attempt in 35 Minutes.
- General English appears with 40 questions for 40 marks that need to be completed in 35 Minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude appears with 50 questions for 50 marks that need to be completed in 45 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude with 50 questions for 60 marks that need to be completed in 45 Minutes.
Note: There are negative marking provisions and for every incorrect answer, 1 for/4th mark will be reduced for every incorrect answer.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
SBI Clerk Result 2020:
SBI Clerk Result 2020 will declare individually for both preliminary and mains exams. The Pre-exam result may be declared in April 2020 and for the mains exam, the result will be declared in May 2020. The candidate who clears both the exam will be called for the interview.
Steps to download the Result 2020:
- Visit the Official Website i.e, sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Then click on ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’
- Then drop-down click on Result link.
- After that result PDF will open.
- Check your roll number in the result PDF.
- Download the result and take its printout.
SBI Clerk Interview 2020:
- Those who qualify the main exam need to be placed as per the marks in descending order in the respective category
- Those who attain minimum possible marks will be moved for final stage i.e. Interview round
- Scores gained in Prelims and Mains will be added and then final merit list will be formed
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure 2020:
The process of selection will be preceded based on the merit list. This includes Prelims, Mains and tests by official or local language & subject to the Government of India approval Interview.
Cut off Info:
It is SBI who decides for the cut off marks for the Prelims examination to shortlist the applicants for Mains as well as Interview. The Cut off marks dependent on factors like the number of applicants, level of examination, etc
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
Steps to check SBI Clerk Cut off 2020
Candidates can follow the steps below to check SBI Clerk cut off:
- Visit the official website.
- Then click the link ‘Prelims Exam Marks’
- Enter your Login details.
- The cut off appears on the screen.
- Check the cut-off and save it for further reference.