|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility||Exam Pattern|
SBI Clerk 2022 examination is one of the most awaited examinations among young aspirants who are looking to make their career in the banking field. It has a high level of competency because of vacancy and the applicant ratio remains too high. In the year 2022, it was 1:336, SBI conducts a separate examination to fill its clerk vacancies. It does not pick candidates from IBPS or any other banking exams. However, the pattern of examination for SBI clerk is similar to that of any other banking clerk examination. Thus, if one is preparing for IBPS Clerk and CWE can appear for SBI clear too.
The clerk’s profile in SBI is very vast. It is like the face of a bank, upon entry into a bank the person we get in touch with from banking transactions to loan sanctions everything is done by a clerk of the bank. They have to deal with every product and work in close coordination with different departments. There is ample growth opportunity for the individual. Though, promotion and growth are based on individual performance.
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification:
- SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form has been released on 7th September 2022 and the last date to apply is 27th September 2022.
SBI Clerk 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk 2022-23|
|Level of Exam||All India|
|Exam Conducting by||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Clerk Cadre Posts (Junior Associate – Customer Support & Sales)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|SBI Clerk 2022 Notification Release Date||7th September 2022|
|Online application date start||7th September 2022|
|Registration Deadline||27th September 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Issue Date||To be announced|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||November 2022|
|Result Dae available from||To be announced|
|Admit Card for Main Exam Available||To be announced|
|SBI Clerk 2022 Mains Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Main Exam Result Date published||To be announced|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
|Final Result announce||To be announced|
According to the schedule of SBI Clerk 2022, it invites Application forms for clerical grade positions in April. The form filling and fee submission can be done by the end of April. The preliminary exam starts in May and the main exam is conducted in June. For the 2022 SBI clerk examination too, the dates are expected to be the same. However, it is best to keep an eye on its website of SBI to get the latest updates.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Online fee payment facility available for SBI Clerk 2022
- Candidates can pay through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- A fee refund facility is also available
- Below you can check the category wise fee structure for SBI PO Exam
|General and OBC||750/-|
Notification of written examination for the post of clerk is published in the employment newspaper. Still, their SBI official website is the right place to collect information about forms, fees, and dates. It recommends that students should check details of the examination like eligibility criteria, certifications required Age Limit, etc. from the official site of SBI.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to fill the SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e, www.sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, click on SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Click on the New Registration button.
- Now, fill in the application form with basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address, etc.
- Click on the save and next button.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Fill in your academic details and professional qualification
- Then Pay the Application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for SBI Clerk 2022 Exam.
- After that, Click on Submit Button
- Take out the print out it will be helpful for you in further sections.
SBI Clerk 2022 Application Form: Click here
The clerk is the entry point in SBI and thus eligibility criteria have to keep as simple as possible. Candidate appearing for the examination has to have a graduation level degree from a recognized university. Second is the age limit, individuals appearing for the examination should be in the age group of 20-28 years. Some relaxation is given to reserved category students. In addition to two basic eligibility criteria, proficiency in Indian national and local language is required and for some openings, a computer course is also asked. Graduation remains the minimum qualification for any banking examinations.
Age Limit: For the SBI Clerk minimum age limit is 20 Year & the Maximum age limit is 28 Years. Check below category wise age limit:
|SC / ST||33 Year|
|A person with disabilities (General)||38 Year|
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Year|
|The person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 Year|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years,
(8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years
|The person with disabilities(OBC)||41 Year|
|Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.04.2022, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and no later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
There are 3 steps in the selection process for SBI clerk 2022. 1st Step is the Preliminary Examination which is Objective Type Questions and several marks 100. 2nd Step is the Main Examination this type of exam also has Objective Type Questions and the number of Marks is 200 Marks. 3rd Step is Interview.
The Examination Pattern for SBI Clerk remains the same every year. Many coaching institutes offer a syllabus for the SBI clerk exam and it can download from the website of SBI too all at no cost. The question paper carries about two hundred objective types of questions. The question paper is divided into five segment and students has to score a minimum cut-off for each section. No interview conducts for students after passing the exam. The recruitment is done based on merit.
SBI Clerk Syllabus:
Here we are giving them information about the SBI Clerk 2022 Syllabus. There are two levels of exam SBI Mains & Preliminary Exam. The SBI Clerk 2022 Mains Exam will be a difficult level of exam. The SBI Preliminary Exam Syllabus includes Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. Check below the details about the SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus:
|English Language||Reasoning||Quantitative Ability|
|Paragraph Completion||Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Profit & Loss|
|Fill in the blanks||Coded Inequalities||Time & Distance|
|Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting||Logical Reasoning||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere|
|Reading Comprehension||Alphanumeric Series||Mixtures &Alligations|
|Para jumbles||Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices|
|Cloze Test||Data Sufficiency||Work & Time|
|Alphanumeric Series||Number Systems|
|Logical Reasoning||Data Interpretation|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Sequence & Series|
- Those who acquire minimum marks will move to the final stage which is the Interview round.
- Scores attained in the Preliminary and Main examinations will be added together and the final merit list will be created.
SBI Bank Jobs 2022:
Find below the other SBI Bank Jobs:
- State Bank of India PO 2022
- SBI Apprentice 2022
- State Bank of India SO 2022
- SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- State Bank of India CBO 2022
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
SBI Clerk 2022 Admit Card will release on the official website. Admit Card will be mandatory in the exam hall without admit card candidates can not give the exam. There is an only online mode to get the admit card authority will not send it by post.
Steps To Download SBI Clerk 2022 Admit Card :
- Visit the official site @ sbi.co.in
- Then the home page, click on the ‘Careers section‘.
- After that, the careers section at the bottom Current Openings section will be shown.
- Click on the Current Openings.
- Then click on ‘SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022’.
- Click on the Download Mains Call Letter.
- Enter the login details.
- And click on the login button.
- Download and print out the Admit Card.
SBI Clerk Result:
SBI Clerk Result 2022 will declare individually for both preliminary and main exams. The candidate who clears both the exam will be called for the interview.
Steps to download the Result 2022:
- Visit the Official Website i.e, sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Then click on ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’
- Then drop-down click on the Result link.
- After that result PDF will open.
- Check your roll number in the result PDF.
- Download the result and take its printout.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here