SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022: The State bank of India has released the notification for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022. Only the eligible applicants will apply for this yearly examination. The candidate will go through the written as well as Interview for the post. It is crucial to check the details regarding the exam and then apply. Here, you can collect all details about the examination such as eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
SBI Pharmacist 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria. Here are the details below:
- Applicant must have cleared SSC or its equivalent exam and must be possessed with the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) from a recognized university or board
- Applicant must be possessed with the degree in Pharmacy (B Pharm/M Pharm/Pharm D) or any equivalent degree from some recognized university.
- The age of the applicant must be 30 years at least
- Applicant must have work experience in the field based on the educational qualification level.
- If the applicant has finished off the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), then the applicant must have at least Post Educational qualification experience of 3 years as a Pharmacist or as a compounder.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
In case, the applicant has completed their Degree in Pharmacy (B Pharm/M Pharm/Pharm D), the applicant must have at least Post educational qualification experience of at least 1 year as a Pharmacist or compounder.
SBI Pharmacist 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form start to submit||April 2022|
|End to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Admit Card||May 2022|
|SBI Pharmacist 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
Special Skills Required:
The applicant must be the Registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or from some other recognized body needed for the purpose.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Process to Apply:
If you are eligible to apply for the entrance test of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 then check the steps given below:
SBI Pharmacist 2022 Registration Process:
- Go to the official website and click the link to apply
- Check the eligibility criteria and process to apply.
- Now, click on the Apply link mentioned on the page.
- A registration link will open up in the new window.
- After this, click on the New Registration in the application window.
- Enter the credentials such as name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Now, click on the submit button and submit the online registration form
- After Registration gets over, a Registration ID and password will be sent to your mobile number and email Id.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
- Use the Registration ID, date of birth, and password to login into the candidate’s profile and get done with the registration process for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment
- Now, upload the scanned image of the passport size photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now, verify the details before making the final submission.
- Pay the application fee using online mode on the website.
- Take a print of the application form for your reference.
- Submit the Application Fee Rs 750/- for General/OBC/ EWS candidates. However, no application fee is required for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- Pay the application fee via online mode using options such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc.
- The application fee paid once will not be refunded.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022: Highlights:
Check the details about the SBI Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India
- Vacancies: 67
- Selection Process: Online Examination & Interview
SBI Pharmacist 2022 Admit Card:
After applying for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment, candidates will receive the admit card from the official website. It is suggested to check the details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any discrepancies, contact the exam conducting authority. Candidates will get the relevant info about the examination such as exam date/time/venue and details of the candidate. Take a print of the admit card to carry it to the examination center.
If you are preparing for the examination, then you must have prerequisite information about the syllabus. Here are the details about the exam syllabus:
- Reasoning: Mathematical Operations, Data Sufficiency, Coding-Decoding, Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Statement – Arguments, Situation Reaction Test, Clocks & Calendars, Direction Sense Test, Puzzle Test, Arithmetical Reasoning, Classification, Logic, Inserting The Missing Character, Alphabet Test, Logical Venn Diagrams, Theme Detection, Logical Sequence of Words, Series Completion, Analogy, Eligibility Test, Statement – Conclusions, and Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Percentages, Averages, Bar Graphs, Number System, Clocks, Problems on Trains, Pie Charts, Volume & Surface Area, Time and Work, Pipes & Cisterns, Permutation & Combination, Ratio and Proportions, Simple & Compound Interest, HCF & LCM, Mensuration, Roots, Simplification, Profit and Loss, Probability, Logarithms, Problems on Ages, Decimal & Fractions, Boats & Streams, Mixtures & Allegations, Time and Distance, Line Graphs, Heights & Distances, and Partnership
- English Language: Unseen Passages, Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Tenses, Passage Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Theme detection, Verb, Error Correction, Sentence Completion, Word Formation, Passage Completion, Articles, Subject-Verb Agreement, Vocabulary, Adverb, Comprehension, Conclusion, Grammar, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Synonyms, Sentence Rearrangement and Fill in the Blanks.
Those who are appearing in the SBI Pharmacist examination must have complete information about the examination pattern. The details about the same are as follows:
- General Awareness, 25 questions for 25 marks
- General English, 25 questions for 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude, 25 questions for 25 marks
- Reasoning Ability, 25 questions for 25 marks
- Professional knowledge, 50 questions for 100 marks
It is very important to know all about the selection process according to the guidelines of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment. Check the details below:
Written Test- The written test for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 will commence in May. The paper will consist of 100 questions and different sections such as General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
Interview- Those who score at least minimum marks in the written test will appear for the Interview. The cut-off marks will be finalized after the written test is commenced.
The result of the written test will be announced soon on the official website. Download the examination result through online mode. In the result card, applicants will be able to check the details such as Marks obtained and other details. After the result declaration, the exam conducting body will send the call letter to the shortlisted applicants along with the information about the interview.
The cut-off marks will be released on the official website. The cut-off marks are the minimum marks needed according to the category for the interview process. Those who acquire the marks as per the cut-off will appear for the next round.
The merit list of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment will be available on the official website after the interview process gets over. In the merit list, the candidates will be ranked as per the performance in written test and interview rounds. The merit list will be prepared as per the scores attained in the written test and interview.
The details of the responsibilities of the SBI Pharmacist include medicine distribution, maintaining and supervising the stock, Placing the drug purchase and order, checking and monitoring the quality of medicines, etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here