SBI PO 2021 is the entrance test that soon takes place for choosing the experts for the Probationary Officer Posts. The exam aims at recruiting candidates who are looking for seeking government jobs. However, only those who clear the exam will become eligible for the job to move to the official website today and seek the apt info about the examination now! Complete details of the examination are available on the main site to access the details and avail ultra ease while applying for the SBI PO 2021-22 jobs.
SBI PO 2021 Notification:
- The Official Notification for SBI PO 2021 will be released in March 2021.
SBI PO 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2021|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Vacancies||To Be Notified Soon|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam mode||Online Mode|
SBI PO 2021-22 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Do want to know about SBI PO 2021 Exam related information. Check below Exam Dates, Admit Card, and Result Declaration Date.
|SBI PO Notification Issue:||March 2021|
|Application form start date to submit:||March 2021|
|Last date for Application form Submit:||April 2021|
|Admit card available date:||May 2021|
|SBI PO 2021 Exam Date (Prelims):||May 2021|
|Entrance Exam Result:||May 2021|
|Main Exam Admit Card Available Date start:||June 2021|
|SBI PO Main Exam Date:||June 2021|
|Final Result Declaration Date:||July 2021|
SBI PO Application Form 2021:
Find below Some very useful steps for candidates who want to apply for SBI PO 2021 Application Form.
- First of all, visit the official website
- Then move to the career option and go through the notification by the navigation
- Then press Online apply
- Fill out the details and then submit the application
- Ensure to check once before uploading signature along with recent password sized photo
- It is crucial to writing somewhere the notification number as well as password
- Then take the print out of fee challan. Make payment lastly
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Every candidate who are in the General category, need to pay the amount of Rs 600/-. But those who belong to categories such as SC, ST, as well as PWD, need to make a payment of Rs 100/- as an application fee payment.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
Age Criteria: Those who are between 18 years to 30 years as of April 2021 can apply for the examination. Age relaxation will follow as per the government rules. There are 5 years of age if belong to SC and ST category, 3 years for OBC Backward category, it is 10 to 15 years for PWD category applicants, for J&K 5 Year and SSSO/ECO & Ex-Servicemen 5 years.
|Books for SBI PO Exam – Click Here|
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Those who have done their graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized university can apply for the SBI PO 2021 Examination. In addition to this, if the candidate is in the last semester then one can also apply as well but they need to submit the pass certificate.
Details for SBI PO Job:
Total seats 2200:
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
The number of posts: Above 2500:
- There are 351 seats for SC category candidates SC 351
- The number of seats for category ST candidates includes 231
- Those who belong to OBC category have 590 seats
- For the General category, it is 1028 seats.
Others: Total seats 60:
- For the OAH category, there are 20 seats
- VI, it is 20 in number
- For Behra (Calamity), it is20
Backlog Wise Seat Vacancies: Total seats168
- For SC category, it is 47
- ST category, it is 79
- For the OBC category, it is 42
Pay Scale: Those who are selected will get Rs.16900/– as the basic pay and other benefits such as HRA, D.A., & CCA. The salary is also dependent on one city to another.
Those who are willingly participating in the SBI PO Examination are required to keep in mind to make use of the main official website. The selection procedure consisted of the written test and then the interview part.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021:
There will be 3 stages in the selection process of SBI PO. The 1st stage will be Prelims then Mains and the last stage will be Interview. The structure of exams is as follows:
Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted online mode.
- The prelims exam contains 3 sections namely Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect question.
Distribution of questions and marks:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern:
- The Mains Exam consists of both an objective test and descriptive test.
- The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for a total of 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The exam will comprise of 4 sections namely Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation & General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Distribution of questions and marks:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
The interview process will be the last stage of the selection process. The candidate who qualifies both the Prelims & Mains Exam of SBI PO will be further called for a GD-PI session. The Group Discussion will be of 20 marks and Interview will be 30 marks.
|SBI PO 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
SBI PO Syllabus 2021:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures &Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||Reasoning||English Language||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||Computer Aptitude|
|Tabular Graph||Verbal Reasoning||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness||Internet|
|Line Graph||Syllogism and Code Inequalities||Grammar||Current Affairs||Memory|
|Pie Chart||Circular Seating Arrangement||Vocabulary||General Knowledge||Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Bar Graph||Linear Seating Arrangement||Verbal Ability||Static Awareness||Computer Abbreviation|
|Radar Graph Caselet||Double Lineup and Critical Reasoning||Word Association||Banking and Financial Awareness||Microsoft Office|
|Missing Case DI||Scheduling and Course of Action||Sentence Improvement||Computer Hardware|
|Let it Case DI||Input-Output||Para Jumbles||Computer Software|
|Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations and Data Sufficiency||Cloze Test||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Probability||Directions and Distances||Error Spotting||Networking|
|Permutation and Combination||Ordering and Ranking||Fill in the blanks||Number System|
|Analytical and Decision Making||Operating System|
|Coding and Decoding||Basic of Logic Gates|
SBI PO Admit Card:
Candidates can download the SBI PO 2021 Admit Card 10 days before the exam. The Admit Card will be the available official website of SBI. Candidates can download the Admit Card by using Login ID and Password.
SBI PO 2021 Result:
SBI PO Final Result will be announced after each phase of the exam will be completed. And the Final Result will be released after the interview Process in July.
Steps to check the Result:
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Go to the latest announcements section.
- Click on SBI PO 2021 final result.
- Find your roll number on the merit list and check your result.
Find Below Bank Exam Related Jobs:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IBPS SO 2021 Application Form
- SBI SO Recruitment 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
- IBPS PO 2021 Application Form
- Nabard Recruitment 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021 Application Form
- GIC Recruitment 2021
Cut-Off SBI PO Exam:
SBI PO entrance exam test Cut-Off List mention below. Candidate can see According to below cut-off mark each category General, OBC, SC & ST.