SBI SO 2021: SBI of The state bank of India is a known bank of India. This bank is a government based financial organization. The headquarters of the bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank is recruiting SBI SO 2021 for the year 2021. SBI invites application for specialist officer (SO) recruitment as per vacancy in different departments. The Application Form will be released on the official website and Candidates who are interested in catching the details of this bank can read the details mentioned below:
SBI SO Notification 2021:
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 has been Released on 22nd January 2021. Click here to download Admit card.
- The SBI SO 2021 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be conducted on 1st, 2nd, & 7th February 2021
- SBI SO 2021 Online Application Form has been released on 22nd December 2020.
- The SBI has been released notifications for various Specialist Officer (SO) posts at the bank on regular basis.
SBI SO 2021: Overview
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Name of Examination||State Bank of India Specialist Officer 2021|
|Commonly Known As||SBI SO 2021|
|Conducting Body||Officials of the State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Special Cadre Officers & Manager|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Online (CBT based)|
SBI SO 2021 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|Release Date of SBI SO 2021 Notification||22nd December 2020|
|Last date to submit an Application form||11th January 2021|
|Fee Submission date||11th January 2021|
|Admit card/hall ticket Released||22nd January 2021|
|Date of the exam||1st, 2nd & 7th February 2021|
|Date of Result Declaration||—|
SBI SO 2021 Application Form:
Those who are willing to appear in SBI SO 2021 are required to fill the application form through the official website.
- Go to the official website www.sbi.co.in and fetch the application form.
- Once you reach the website, collect the application form, and start filling the details carefully.
- After the form is filled, upload the scanned documents and make payment of the application fee.
- It is recommended to submit the application form but only after going through the details at least once.
- Do not forget to take the print out of the application form.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The vacancies are released in the official notification. There are 452 vacancies has released for the recruitment of the SBI SO post.
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||28|
|Officers (Misc. Technical, IT)||236|
|Manager (Credit Procedures)||2|
SBI SO 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Prior you apply for the application form, ensure to collect the eligibility criteria details for the candidate.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The age limit is different from one post to the other post. The minimum age fixed for SBI SO is 21years and the maximum should be 35 years. There is certainly the benefit of age relaxation to the reserved categories.
- The candidate must be a graduate from some known and recognized university.
Deputy General Manager (Law, Contractual):
- If you are applying for Deputy General Manager (Law, Contractual) then your age must be from 42 years to 52 years.
- Candidates must have acquired a degree of Law for 3 or 5 years from a recognized University located in India.
- In inclusion to this, candidates must have bar council of India and there he/she will be registered as an advocate.
- In addition to this, candidates must have at least 17 years of experience in the Legal Department as a law officer of Asset Reconstruction Company or Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions and also have extensive experience in Rehabilitation & Recovery.
Special Management Executive:
- If you are applying for the post of Special Management Executive, then your age must be between 30 years to 40 years.
- Applicants must have done PG Diploma or ACS/ MBA/ICWA/CA in Finance from AICTE Government Recognized institutes.
- All the courses are required to get completed via correspondence / Part-time. In addition to this, the candidate must have at least 5 years of experience post qualification as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role: listed Financial Institution or in some scheduled commercial Bank/Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or a Public Sector.
- Those who possess some experiencing experience in the processing of credit proposals will be given preference.
Deputy Manager (Law):
- While applying for the post of Deputy Manager (Law), ensure that your age should be between 25 years – 35 years.
- The candidate must have possessed a degree in Law (3 / 5 years) from some recognized university in India.
- Also, candidates must have Registered as Advocates with Bar Council and must have at least 4 years combined experience as a practicing advocate or 4 years experience as a practicing Advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks.
Deputy Manager (Law):
- If you are applying for Deputy General Manager (Law), then your age must be between 42 years to 52 years.
- There must be the possession of Law degree (3 / 5 years) from some Recognized University in India.
- If you have a PG degree in Law Then you are given high preference.
- Candidates must have the Bar Council of India which must be registered as an advocate.
- Candidates must have experience of 17 Years at least in the Legal Department as a law officer of Asset Reconstruction Company or Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions and have extensive experience in Rehabilitation & Recovery.
Make a payment of the application fee via modes such as debit cards, credit cards, and net banking, etc. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates the application fee is Rs 100 and Rs 600/- for General/OBC category candidates.
SO 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The examination is divided into two phases online examination (computer-based) and interview.
- Online examination is a computer-based test comprised of four sections such as English Language, Professional Knowledge, Reasoning, and Qualitative Aptitude.
- The question paper will be objective type with 170 questions. The reasoning and professional knowledge section comprise 50 questions each and the English and quantitative section will have 35 questions each.
- The candidate is required to complete the examination in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking for every incorrect answer.
Those who clear written examination will further be called for an interview process. The process of the interview will take place separately for various posts filled via SBI SO 2021.
|SBI SO Exam Pattern 2021: Click here|
Here you can see below the SBI SO 2021 Syllabus. The syllabus is mentioned below Reasoning & English related topics:
Reasoning Syllabus: Eligibility Test, Alphabet Test, Analogy, Logical Sequence of Words, Classification, Puzzle Test, Logic, Data Sufficiency, Direction Sense Test, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Inserting the Missing Character, Clocks & Calendars, Arithmetical Reasoning, Mathematical Operations, Coding-Decoding, Number, Statement – Arguments, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Logical Venn Diagrams, Ranking & Time Sequence, Situation Reaction Test, Theme Detection, Series Completion, Statement – Conclusions
English Syllabus: Antonyms, Cloze Test, Synonyms, Verb, Comprehension, Conclusion, Vocabulary, Word Formation, Theme detection, Idioms & Phrases, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Adverb, Error Correction, Tenses, Passage Correction, Unseen Passages, Idioms and Phrases, Passage Completion, Sentence Correction, Sentence Rearrangement, Subject-Verb Agreement & Sentence Completion.
Admit card will be provided for both phases. Make sure to download the admit card using the official website. This card will be released a few days before the examination. Use the application number and password/date of birth to download the admit card. Carry ID proof and admit card at the exam venue.
Steps to Download SBI SCO Admit Card 2021:
- Visit the official site of the State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in
- Then search the careers option and click on it.
- Click on the link ‘SBI SCO Admit Card 2021’
- Enter the Name and Date of Birth & Click on ‘submit’
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 will display on your screen.
- Download the Admit card.
Find Below Bank Exam Related Jobs:
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form
- Nabard Recruitment 2021
- RBI Assistant 2021 Application Form
- GIC Recruitment 2021
- IBPS SO 2021 Application Form
- IBPS PO 2021 Application Form
SBI SO Result 2021:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The result of the examination will be released on the official website.
- The result will be announced just after a month of the exam date.
- Use the official website to check the exam result
- Enter the registration address and password to seek the exam result.
- The merit list will be available on the official website for those who have chosen for an interview.
SBI SO Cut Off:
SBI SO 2021 Cut Off means the minimum marks candidate needed to appear in the next examination. There will be the availability of cut off for both the examinations on the official website. Candidates are required to attain the marks according to cut off.