SCRA 2024: Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) is an entrance exam which is organized by UPSC by conducting an entrance exam for candidates for the railway department. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in the railway department. the aim of the examination is to select the candidates for the mechanical department. The candidates who want to seek the job fill the application form before the last date of filing the application form.
SCRA 2024 Notification
The application form of SCRA 2024 will be made available on the official website the candidate’s interested need to apply before the last date of the application form. The application form will be released by December. The important dates of the application form are given here.
How to Apply for SCRA 2024
The candidates interested in UPSC SCRA 2024 can apply for it by filling the application form. The guidelines to fill the application form are given below.
- Log in to the official website of UPSC: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Select the option showing to apply now.
- Register yourself by filling in the details
- A registration ID and password will be sent to you on your email Id and phone number.
- Login using it.
- Fill the rest application form with all verified details.
- Upload the scanned documents like photographs, signatures, etc.
- Do the Payment of the application fee
- Recheck the details Submit the application form.
- Take out the print out of the application form for future use.
SCRA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
The candidate applying should have age between 17-21 years. The candidates belonging to the reserved categories will get relaxation in age.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Defense service personnel: 3 years.
- The candidate should have passed 12th with physics, chemistry, and maths as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have at least 45% in 12th
- The candidate must have completed the first year of graduation degree (3 year program) by the 2nd division in the examination.
- The candidates who have passed the first year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the examination.
- The candidates who have completed their Pre- Engineering with at least 2nd division are also eligible to apply for the SCRA exam.
The application fees can be submitted through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. the application fee is different according to the category of the candidates. The application fee for the general category is Rs. 100.
SCRA 2024 Exam Pattern:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- There will be two sections in examination paper 1 and paper 2
- The first section will be a written examination and the other section is physical science.
- The first section is of 600 marks. The questions shall be arising from the subjects of General Knowledge, Psychology & English.
- Questions will be multiple choice
- The second section is of 200 marks.
- the duration of the exam is 2 hour for both exam
- one marks will be given for each correct answer
- Negative marking for the wrong answer.
- After the examination, there will also be an interview phase.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
SCRA 2024 Syllabus:
The syllabus for SCRA 2024 exam will consist of the syllabus of the 11th and 12th level which will consist of physics, chemistry, maths, questions will be multiple choice.
SCRA Admit Card:
- The admit card will be made available by the conducting authority on the official website
- The Candidates can download it from the official website as it will get released a few days before the examination.
- The application number and password/date of birth of candidates are required to download the admit card.
- It will consist of the details of a candidate and the venue of the examination.
The candidate needs to carry the admit card to the venue and also some Id proof with them as the candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to give the examination.
|Click Here – UPSC SCRA Exam Answer Key|
SCRA Result 2024:
The result of SCRA will be declared on the official website though. The Candidates can check their results from there. The candidate needs to enter their registration no and roll no to check their result. The candidate scoring marks more then the cut-off for the exam will be considered qualified.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here