Sigma College of Architecture Admission 2022: Sigma College of Architecture was established in the year 2012 and has rapidly emerged as one of the best colleges for architectural studies in India. This premiere institution is approved by Council Of Architecture and is member of the Indian society for technical education. This college is affiliated to Anna University and is also an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution.
This college offers both B.Arch and M.Arch degrees. The online reviews about this institution are mostly positive and reviewers are specially appreciative of the infrastructure of the college. The Sigma College Of Architecture is located in Moododu in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The state of Tamil Nadu is one of the most urbanized and industrialized states in India..The Sigma college of architecture is a recent but prominent addition to the state’s rich culture of imparting quality education. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) which is conducted by the Council of Architecture is considered as the examination for the Sigma College of Architecture. The NATA score is the main consideration for entrance to the college.
Sigma College of Architecture Admission 2022 Application Form
It is important for the candidate to fill up the application form and while doing so they should ensure that there are no mistakes in the form.
- In order to download the application form, go to the Sigma College if Architecture’s official website, http//sicarch.com
- Then go to media on the website
- Under media, you will find the option called downloads.
- Under the download option, you will find the brochures and application forms for both the M.Arch and B.Arch courses.
- However, it should also be noted that the candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the college in order to qualify for admission.
- At the onset, the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Click on the Guidelines link to read the instruction for NATA.
- After reading the instructions, the candidate has to click on the Register Now button.
- The candidate has to carefully fill up the details in the User Account Registration form.
- After this, the candidate has to enter the Captcha and click on ‘Sign Up’ button.
- After seeing a message confirming the candidate’s sign up, the candidate will have to enter his or her Login ID and password and click on Login button.
- After this step, it is advisable to read the do’s and don’ts and carefully fill in the personal details, address of communication, choice of examination center and educational qualification.
- Post this, the photograph and signature have to be uploaded in the required format.
- Please note that it is mandatory for the SC/ST candidates to upload the relevant certificates of their SC/ST status along with their photograph and signature.
- After this, the candidate has to enter the Captcha, read the declaration, and tick on the’I Agree’ check box.
- As no correction facility is provided after submission of the application form and the only way for correction is to by sending an email to NATA authority, it is advisable to check the details in the application form thoroughly.
- After checking all the details in the application form, click on the Submit button.
- After this, the candidate has to fill up his or her payment details and click on the Make Payment button.
- The candidate needs to take a printout of the filled-in application form of CONFIRMATION PAGE.
- In order to register, the candidate has to visit the official website and click on the Apply Now button.
- After this, the candidate has to submit his or her details mentioned in the application form and then click on the Submit button.
- A unique login ID and a corresponding password will be generated.
- Then the candidate has to click on the Already Enquired button on the application form and login with his or her details in order to fill the registration form and click on the submit button.
- The candidate has to make an online payment of Rs 1500.
- After the payment, a unique application ID will be generated and a confirmation message will be sent.
- The confirmation is usually sent through Email or Sms.
- The application process is online.
- The fee for general candidates is Rs. 2000 and Rs. 1700 for SC/ST Candidates.
- The applicant has to complete class XII from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics as subjects with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old and that he or she should have mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for architectural studies.
- The test measures observation skills, drawing skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, critical thinking ability, knowledge of physics, knowledge of chemistry and general aptitude.
- The drawing test is for 125 marks.
- Physics and chemistry carry 22 marks each.
- The general aptitude part is for 52 marks.
- The National Aptitude Test in Architecture includes:
- Cognitive skills for drawing and visual composition.
- 10+2 level Physics which includes electrostatic, electrostatic potential and capacitance, etc.
- 10+2 level chemistry which includes the structure of the atom, classification of elements, etc.
- 10+2 level mathematics which includes algebra, logarithms, matrices, trigonometry, etc.
- General aptitude which includes mathematical reasoning, sets & relations, etc.
- In order to download the NATA admit card/ examination hall ticket, the candidate has to login on the official website NATA with their registered email ID and a designated password.
- The NATA examination Admit Card/ hall ticket is available only in online mode.
- The examinees have to enter their application number and password in the candidate portal of NATA in order to download their admit card.
- It is a must for the examinees to carry their NATA admit card/ hall ticket along with a valid photo ID to be allowed to appear for the NATA examination.
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- The answer key for National aptitude test for architecture (NATA) can be found in NATA’s official website
- You can either type the keywords, NATA official website in your search engine’s search bar or you can directly go to http://nata.in.
- A download option for the answer key is available on the official website of NATA.
- You can also search for the NATA answer key online and get the answer key from other sites.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- Results are declared within a week of taking the examination. The response sheet of each candidate for Part A is published with the subject wise marks obtained by the candidate.
- Results are declared within a week of the examination.
- The subject wise marks obtained by candidates is published for Part A.
- The course fee for the B.Arch course is Indian Rupees 6.25 Lacs.
- The course fee for the M.Arch course is Indian Rupees 2.5 Lacs.