SNAP 2022: or Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is an entrance examination for admission to the MBA programmes at Symbiosis Institutes located in numerous parts of India. Those who are looking forward to giving an examination in 2020 need to qualify for the examination. The announcement of the Symbiosis International University or SIU Pune will be made in August 2020, thus the eligible candidates need to register shortly. Before making the preparation of the exam and applying for it, make sure to fetch details like SNAP 2022 Application Form Date, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Admit Card and Syllabus, etc.
SNAP 2022 Notification:
- There is no official notification has been released for SNAP 2022.
SNAP 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Total Campuses||15 Campuses|
|Exam Centres||94 centers|
SNAP Exam Date 2022:
Find below the SNAP Exam Date 2022, Start to submit application form, Deadline to submit an application form, admit card released date, etc:
|SNAP 2022 Registration begins:||September|
|Last date for submission of the Application form||November|
|Fee Payment Closed:||November|
|Admit Card Download:||December|
|SNAP Exam Date 2022:||December
SNAP 2022 Application Form:
Those who are desperate to give the exam need to fill the SNAP 2022 Application Form quickly from the official website. The Application Form has been released in September 2022. Only a nominal accost is required for making payment of the admission form. Fill the form with attention. Read all the details before filling the form. Make sure to submit it after everything do in the form.
Steps to the Application form for SNAP:
- Visit the official website i.e, https://www.snaptest.org
- On the Home page Click on the ‘Register Now’
- A new page will open then click on ‘Register’
- Then read all the instruction & Click on ‘I Agree‘
- Now fill all the details carefully in the Application Form.
- After that upload documents recently colored passport size photograph in the registration form.
- Now click on ‘Save and continue’
- A SNAP ID and password will generate in which you have to pay the Application Fee.
- Now enter the fee details and pay the Fee
- Candidates can pay the Registration fee through Bill desk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway, or Demand Draft.
- Fill other details and submit it.
Registration & Payment Mode:
- Candidates require for making payment of Rs.1750/- via Bill desk Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway, or Demand Draft in favor of symbiosis test secretariat at Pune in any of the nationalized banks of India.
- Candidates can also send the documents and DD below address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune- 412115
SNAP Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates required having the nationality of India, Overseas Citizen of Indian Foreign national, Person of Indian Origin, or Non-Residential India.
- Those who have completed graduation with at least 50% marks from the recognized university can apply for the exam. However, for SC and ST category students, the percentage will be 45%.
- Graduation should do from a recognized university. In case, if the candidate has a foreign degree then he/she must be having a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Exam Mode: The Exam will be conducted through Online mode.
- Question Type: There will be 60 MCQ’s types of questions that will be asked.
- Duration: Total duration will be 1 Hour.
- Section: There will be three sections, i.e. General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25% Negative marking for the wrong answer
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension||15||15|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||25||25|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||20||20|
The SNAP Syllabus is divided into four different sections which are as below:
- General Awareness: Social issues, Sports, Important quotations, Finance, Entertainment, Automobiles, World Records, History, Books and Authors, Politics Major corporate events Famous award and prizes, Science, Business, Current Affairs, Geography, Top officials of big companies, International organizations, Punch line of companies, etc.
- General English: Sentence Correction, Sentence correction, Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Syllogisms, Foreign language words used in English, Contextual usage, Jumbled paragraphs with four or five sentences, Sentence completion, Fill In the Blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Different usage of the same word, Antonyms, Analogies, Odd one out, Idioms, One-word substitution, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Pipes and Cisterns, Allegation & Mixtures, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Work, Set Theory, Probability, Clocks, Vectors, Installment Payments, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry, Permutations & Combinations, Logarithm, Ratios and Proportion, Partnership, Calendar, Geometry, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Time-Speed-Distance, Number system, HCF & LCM, Work and time, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, Profit & Loss, Averages, Geometric Progression, Median, Mode, Mensuration, Number Base System, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Maxima & Minima Progression, Percentages, BODMAS, Surds & Indices, Complex numbers, etc.
- Reasoning: Probably false, definitely true, Functions, Syllogisms, Symbol Based problems, Family tree – identifying the relationship among the group of people, Linear arrangements, definitely false kind of statement, Coding and decoding, Matrix arrangements, Sequencing, Graphs can be Column graphs, Data Interpretation based on text, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Graphs representing Area, Venn diagram, Pie Chart, Identifying next number in series, Critical reasoning, graphs & tables, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Visual reasoning, Identifying valid inferences, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Puzzles, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Statements and conclusions, etc.
SNAP Admit Card:
To fetch the admit card, you require for taking help from the official site. Through the recommend official site, make sure for getting the most crucial document that you require to carry with you while moving to the examination hall. Get the most applicable admit card containing personal info, roll number, and other exam related details.
According to the guidelines, SC category candidates have 15% seats, ST having 7.5% seats and Differently Abled possessed with 3% seats, Kashmiri Migrants with 2seates per programme.
Steps to Download SNAP Admit Card:
- First visit the official of SNAP i.e, https://www.snaptest.org/
- On the homepage click on ‘Admit Card’
- A login page will open.
- Enter Snap ID & Password.
- Click on ‘Login’
- The Admit Card will be shown on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card & take a printout of it.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- PIM MAT 2022 Application Form
- MP MET 2022 Application Form
- ITM NEST 2022 Application Form
- NMAT 2022 Application Form
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form
- UAPMT 2022 Application Form
- KMAT Kerala 2022 Application Form
- UPSEE MBA 2022 Application Form
- RMAT 2022 Application Form
- X-GMAT 2022 Application Form
The SNAP Result will be announced in January online by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Candidate has to use their SNAP ID & password to see their result. The short-listed candidates will be called for the selection round (group discussion and personal interview).