SRM Admission 2020: SRM University invited the candidates for seeking admission to Engineering courses such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, and Management Courses. There are various MBA specialization courses that are also available which include Marketing, Finance, HRM, Systems, Operations, and Law Courses. Other courses include A.LL.B. (Hons.), Com.LL.B. (Hons.), B. (Hons.), Pharmacy Courses, Pharm, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacy Practice, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, etc.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
SRM University Notification:
- SRMJEEE 2020 Exam dates have been Postponed.
- The New dates of SRMJEEE and SRMJEEH (UG & PG) will be announced on or before 1st April 2020.
SRM University Entrance Exam Date 202o (Postponed):
|Online Registration date starts||12th October 2019|
|Closing date for receipt offline application form||29th February 2020|
|Online Application form submission the last date||30th March 2020|
|Application Form correction last date||1st week of April 2020|
|Online Exam Slot booking||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|SRM Entrance Exam Date 2020||12th to 20th April 2020 (Postponed)|
|Result date Display||May 2020|
SRM Admission 2020 Application Form:
- The SRM Admission 2020 Application Form for different courses is available on the official website.
- You can fill the application form via modes such as an official website.
- To apply for the examination, visit the official website and register yourself by entering the needed details.
- Fill the details carefully in the application form.
- Then make the payment of the application form via modes like online mode and offline mode.
- You can also submit the application fee by using modes like demand draft and submit the application prior to the last date.
You can make the payment of the application form via credit card, debit card or via demand draft. The payment for application form is 1100/- and offline form costs 1160/-
SRM University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for SRM University just read below steps the fill the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form:
- Those who are born in India or those who are Non-Resident Indian (NRI), but the holder of PIO or OCI card which is issued by the Government of India can apply for the examination.
- The aggregate marks for Kattankulathar campus, is 60% in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Maths, while for those who have applied from Rampur, Vadapalani, Sonepat, and Ghaziabad (NCR) campuses, must have attained at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. For the SRM Amaravati campus, it is important to attain at least 75% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Those who are born between 1 July 1997 and 1 July 2002 can apply.
- Those who have applied for B.Tech Programmes must have completed class 12th or some equivalent exam with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from some recognized board.
- If you are applying for International Baccalaureate (IB) A-Level then you must have subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Physics as major subjects in any of the International schools in India.
- If you are applying for B.Tech, then you must have done 10+2 or some equivalent examination in the current academic year with subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology from some recognized board. Those who have not studied Mathematics as any of the subjects in class 11th and 12th can also apply for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- For direct admission, a candidate must have attained top rank in central as well as the state board of examinations. Those who are amongst the top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE can apply directly for admission.
- Those who are top rankers from the Tamil Nadu and have shown excellence in Sports at International, as well as national level, can apply for direct admission.
SRM University Admission Procedure:
SRMJEEE 2020 exam will be conducted by the University and Admission will be done on the bases of the National Level Entrance Exam. Candidates who are eligible for admission to appear any Entrance Exam. The final admission will be offered to the candidates after the verification process of a document.
SRM University Direct Admission 2020:
- National Board: The SRM University Merit List will be prepared separately for the Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry. Merit list will be prepared According to CBSE Board total of 5000 marks highest mark candidates will be eligible for the admission.
- National Entrance Examination: Candidates must appear within 5000 ranks in IIT JEE or within 1000 ranks in SRMJEE.
- State Level Board: Candidates must appear in top 100 ranks
- State Level Entrance Exam candidates must obtain within 100 ranks.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020:
Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted by online mode.
Language: The questions will be asked in the English medium.
Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2½ hours.
Number of Questions: The total No. of questions will be 315.
Subjects: The examination includes Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology, aptitude, English subjects.
Marking Scheme: +1 marks will be given for every correct answer.
Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Topics||Number of Queries||Total Marks|
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020:
The SRMJEEE 2020 syllabus will be based on class 11th and 12th. The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology covering the following topics:
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids & Fluids, Oscillation & Wave Motion, Atomic Physics & Relativity, Heat & Thermodynamics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, States Of Matter, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Polymers, Biomolecules, etc.
- Mathematics: Sets, relations & functions, complex numbers & quadratic equations, differential calculus & its applications, integral calculus, analytical geometry, matrices, determinants & its applications, vector algebra, etc.
- Biology: Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology & Genetics, Biotechnology, Human Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Applied Biology, Theories Of Evolution, Biology In Human Welfare, etc.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020:
SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card will be announced 2 weeks before the exam. The Admit Card will not be sent by post personally. Therefore Candidate must download & print Admit card and bring a copy of the admit card to the exam center. The admit card can carry info like candidates name, photograph, signature, exam venue & date of exam.
SRMJEEE Result 2020:
The release of the SRMJEEE 2020 Result can be acquired from the official website and those who have given examination will seek the result from online mode. Those who have attained qualified marks in SRMJEEE can seek admission to the program.
SRMJEE 2020 Cut-Off:
The cut-off for SRMJEE 2020 will declare after the Result. The cut-off based on factor factors like previous year cut-off, level of exam, number of students and much more.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counseling Procedure:
There will be counselling process for those aspirants who have attained high scores in the exam. The candidate has to go through several rounds to acquire seats in counseling. Candidates are required to arrive at the counseling center on time along with the original documents.