SSN School of Management MBA Admission 2022 – is an important part of the SSN Institutions situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This is a known school by the NAAC, New Delhi. This institute comes under Anna University, Chennai. The institution proffers a two-year MBA program in several management specializations such as Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Human Resource. The availability of seats in the MBA program at SSN School of Management proffered under the Government and Management Candidates quotas.
The minimum eligibility for MBA admission will be a three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in class X, XII, and graduation. The degree provided by the institution for a dual-specialization degree with Marketing as a compulsory specialization for all students.
- Name of the Institution: SSN School of Management
- Institution Type: Autonomous, AICTE approved, NAAC A++ grade
- Basic Admission Criteria: X, XII, UG > 60%
- All India admission test scores and GD/PI
- Name of Entrance Test: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA / TANCET or any State Level Admission Tests
- Application Mode: Online
- Scholarship provided: Yes, Based on merit
SSN School of Management MBA 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form release||January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||January 2022|
|Admit Card||February 2022|
More About SSN School of Management MBA Admission 2022:
SSN School of Management provides a two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) dual-specialization program which includes:
- Human Resource.
The MBA program will be for the duration of 2 Years (4 Semester). It will be the Full-time Residential program. To apply for the MBA program, the candidate must have done graduation. The selection will be based on Selection Criteria TANCET/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT or other State level Examinations
- Candidates will be selected for the MBA program based on TANCET/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ATMA/ MAT or any State Level Admission Test score and GD/PI commenced by SSN.
- The final rank list will be taken into account the academic record, entrance test marks, work experience, writing skills and performance in GD & PI, conducted by SSN. Those who are selected will seek admission letter via their respective Email ID. They need to make fee payment in the next two weeks via payment window mentioned in the email
- For this, candidates need to follow TANCET and DOTE notifications about the eligibility and application process. Those who are interested will log on to the Anna University website and fill the application form via online mode (as soon as you receive the notification). Those who clear the entrance test will attend the university counseling for further seat allotment.
- Candidates must be possessed with at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation. They must have attained 60+ percent both total and composite if applying via CAT/ XAT/ CMAT scores. MAT/ ATMA candidates must have acquired 80+ percent marks to make through the list of shortlisted candidates. Work Experience will also be considered as an added advantage.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview and past academic record.
The process to Apply SSN School of Management:
- Go to the official website of the college.
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ tab and a new page will appear where the ‘Apply Now’ tab will be available.
- Register by entering details mentioned in the form.
- The candidate will receive an email regarding login details at the registered email id.
- Login to your account and submit all the academic details.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Save the form and make payment of the application fee via online mode.
Application Form Fee:
The fee will be Rs 950/- with additional charges of Rs 70/- as convenience fee and Rs 21.06/- as the payment gateway charges.
List of Documents:
The following documents needed during the time of counseling for admission purpose:
- Class 0th Mark Sheet
- Class12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheets of all semesters for undergraduate candidates
- All India admission test scorecard (MAT/ CAT/XAT/CMAT) or TANCET scorecard
- Any other merit/ extracurricular/ sports certificates
- Job experience (if the candidate is employed)
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- For Open Competition (OC), there will be a seat reservation of 31%
- For Backward Class (BC), there will be a seat reservation of 26.5%
- For Backward Class – Muslim (BCM), there will be seat reservation of 3.5%
- For Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities (MBC & DNC), there will be a seat reservation of 20%
- For Scheduled Caste category aspirants, there will be seat reservation of 15%
- For Scheduled Caste – Arunthathiyars (SCA) category aspirants, there will be seat reservation of 03%
- For Scheduled Tribe (ST), there will be seat reservation of 01%
- The institute offers 5-6 scholarships every year.
- The first-year students will get scholarships based on the performance in the Entrance examination or Qualifying exams.
- The second-year students will receive scholarships based on their performance in the first-year examination.