SU JEE 2022 is shortened for Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam. It is commenced every year for providing admission to Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in several fields such as Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management. The test will be commenced in two sessions – Engineering & Pharmacy and Law & Management. It is crucial to acquire all the details of this national-level test. Here are the comprehensive details of the SU JEE 2022 admission process, application form, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, admit card, etc.
List of Courses Offered:
Here is the list of courses offered for candidates:
- Undergraduate Courses: B.Tech., B.A. LLB, BBA LL.B., LL.B. (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Com., BFD, BFA, etc.
- Post Graduate Courses: M.Tech., M.Com., MBA, M.Sc., MFAD, etc.
SU JEE 2022 Notification:
- 9th April 2022: The last date to apply for SU JEE 2022 Application Form is 10th April 2022.
- 21st January 2022: SU JEE 2022 Application Form has been released.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
SU JEE 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Sandip University Joint Entrance Examination (SU JEE 2022)|
|Conducted By||Sandip University|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode Of The Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Level||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Management Entrance Exams|
SU JEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Last date to submit SUCET application form||
|Sandip University 2022 online exam||
SU JEE 2022 Application Form:
Given below are the important details about the application form:
- The application form will be provided via online mode through the official website
- Fill in the application form after checking the eligibility criteria details
- The application form will be released in January
- Fill out the application form carefully and correctly.
- Fill in and submit the application form before the last date.
- Make sure to take the print of the filled application form and fee receipt for further requirements.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Here are the details about the application fee:
- The application fee for the candidate is Rs.200/-.
- This fee is non-refundable.
SU JEE 2022 Application Form: Click here
SU JEE 2022 Admission Procedure:
The admission process consisted of several steps such as:
- Filling the application form
- Appearing in the test
The admission will be provided to the candidates based on the scores achieved in the merit list. Applicants will appear for counseling based on their performance in the written test.
Sandip University Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria to appear for the SU JEE 2022 test:
- The age of the applicant should be minimum of 16 years.
- The applicant must have completed class XII or equivalent exam from some recognized board.
- Applicants must have acquired a minimum of 45% marks (General Category) and 40% marks (SC/ ST category) in the qualifying test.
- Applicants must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying test.
- Applicants must have acquired valid scores in any of JEE Main/MHT CET/ SUJEE.
- Applicants must have completed graduation in B.Tech./B.E. or some equivalent test from the recognized institute.
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying test.
- The relevant scores in the GATE/SUJEE are needed to appear for the M.Tech Exam.
- The candidate must have done graduation in any stream from some recognized university or institute.
- The applicant must have attained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying test.
- Valid scores in the GATE/SUJEE Exam are needed.
- Those who are appearing in the final exam may also apply for the test. appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
- To apply for MCA, you must be possessed with a degree in Engineering/ Technology/Computer Applications/Commerce/Banking/Business Administration/Science with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
The merit list or result will be announced after a few days of the commencement of the entrance examination. The result can be checked through the official website. Use the login credentials to check the exam result.
Steps to check Result:
Given below is the step-by-step process to check the exam result:
- Go to the official website of Sandip University
- After this, go to the SUJEE result link
- And now press log in
- Now, enter all the details such as SUJEE registration number and date of birth
- The result will flash on the screen
Check the examination center to appear for the test:
Examination Center: Here is the list of examination centers where candidates will appear to attempt SU JEE 2022 test:
The counseling process will take place after the result declaration. The authority will release the counseling schedule through the official website. Only those who are shortlisted will appear for the counseling process. This process includes GD and PI rounds as well. After the completion of both these rounds, the applicant will seek admission further. The list of documents required for counseling are as follows:
- CET scorecard
- Marks statement of the qualifying exam
- Caste validity certificate
- Aadhar card
- Affidavit for the educational gap
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrant certificate (if needed)
- 10th certificate
- Passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Latest Multiple size photographs
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here