Symbiosis SET 2022: Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is conducted by Symbiosis International University every year, for admission in its various component colleges. The entrance exam is conducted for admission of aspiring students in undergraduate courses of different streams. The article will guide the candidates about the full detail of Symbiosis SET Registration 2022. So that mistakes can be reduced and candidates make the most out of it. Interested candidates read this article here you can know about all details Symbiosis SET Entrance Exam, Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc:
Symbiosis Courses Offers:
Based on SET, admission to the following programs is provided:
- BA LLB / BBA LLB
- BAd / BBA
- B.Sc Economics (Hons.) B.Sc Liberal Arts
- BCA / Des
- B.Sc Nursing j / B.SC MT
- Symbiosis SET 2022 Notification
- Exam Dates
- Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Symbiosis SET 2022 Notification:
- 26th May 2022: The last date to apply for Symbiosis SET 2022 Application Form is 8th June 2022.
- 5th February 2022: Symbiosis SET 2022 Application Form has been released on 25th January 2022.
Symbiosis SET Admission 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Symbiosis Entrance Test 2022|
|Commonly Known as||SET|
|Conducted By||Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Helpline Number||Email: [email protected]
Phone: 020-67298050, 020-28116226/7
Symbiosis SET Exam Date 2022:
|Online Registration Re-Start||25th January 2022|
|Closing date of SET Registration 2022||8th June 2022|
|Last date for Fee submit||8th June 2022|
|Admit Card date Availability||15th June 2022|
|Symbiosis SET 2022 Exam Date||
|Result||5th July 2022|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Symbiosis SET Admission 2022:
For admission in colleges affiliated with SIU, an entrance test called SET is mandatory. The marks obtained in SET will determine your admission. Although some colleges are there affiliated with SIU where admission is a grant through JEE Main i.e. SET is not necessary. But this is for very few courses. Candidates willing to apply for SET must also apply for the institute in which they desire to study at the time of filling the application form as it is mandatory.
Symbiosis Application Form 2022:
Details regarding the Application Form for SET 2022 are as follows. Before submitting the Symbiosis SET 2022 Application Form you need to read the below steps:
- The availability of the Application Form will be in Online Mode.
- SET Application Forms will be available on SIU websites.
- All details in the form are compulsory, so fill in carefully.
- Upload your latest photograph.
- The payment will be online.
- Fill out the form before the due date as there will be no extension of dates.
Steps to fill Application Form:
- Step 1. visit the site set-test.org
- Step 2. Then click on ‘New Registration and Login’
- Step 3. Then a window opens click on ‘I Agree’
- Step 4. Enter your details carefully.
- Step 5. After successfully submitting the details the candidate will proceed to the next step which is the application fee payment.
- Step 6. Once the candidate has successfully paid the application fee, they will be required to send the payment slip to the help desk address.
- Step 7. The candidate will receive a confirmation on their email id or SMS. After which the candidate needs to log in and download the Application Form.
The Application fee for the SET 2022 will be Rs 1950/-. The candidate has to submit this non-refundable fee to the university. Registration of candidates will be finalized after the successful transaction of payment. Payment can be made online as well as offline Mode, by cash, and by demand draft.
Address (Demand Draft)
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116226/ 27.
SET Eligibility 2022:
Here you can see below Eligibility Criteria for different undergraduate courses affiliated by SIU are as follows:
- For BCA, one should pass the 12th exam or he/she should have a diploma in engineering/technology. And he/she should have min 50% mark. There is some relaxation for SC/ST candidates; they can appear in this program if they have min 45% mark.
- BA LLB/BBA LLB candidates need to have min 50% mark in the 12th exam, however, candidates who have waited for the qualifying exam then, they can appear in the entrance exam. They must provide passing certificates/results while getting admission.
- B.Sc (Liberal Arts) course needs min 50% marks in 12th to appear in the exam, and for this SC/ST candidates can appear with 45% marks. Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Foreign Nationals (FN), and NRIs can apply for this exam via the Symbiosis center for international education (SCIE). NRI candidate who wants to join BSC from Symbiosis if appearing 12th examinations can also take a step to apply.
- For the B.Tech course, candidates need to have physics and mathematics in 12th as main subjects; however other subjects should be there as vocational subjects like chemistry, biology, biotechnology.
- B.Des candidates should have passed 12th with any of the streams or a “10+3 diploma”; in any of the streams, they should have min 50% mark. All those are appearing in final year exams can also appear in this exam.
- For BBA admission, the candidate needs to Pass the 12th exam, and marks for this should be min 50% marks, for SC/ST candidates min 45% marks are required.
- B.Sc Economic (Hons.) also appeared with the 12th exam passed with min 50% marks, for SC/ST candidates only 45% marks are required.
Symbiosis SET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The exam will have multiple-choice types of questions.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions asked from SLAT/SEED and SET and 100 questions will be for the SITEEE exam.
- Papers: There will be 4 different papers -SLAT/SET/SEED/SITEEE.
- Sessions: There will be two sessions i.e. morning session (SLAT/SEED) and afternoon (SET/SITEEE).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer of SEED/SET and SLAT, for engineering and health science courses, +2 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Symbiosis SET 2022 Syllabus:
Symbiosis SET Syllabus 2022 is different for a different paper. But the basis of all questions of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology will be in the 12th class. General questions will be asked like competitive exams from logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension & general knowledge.
Syllabus of SET:
- General English
- General Awareness
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Syllabus of SLAT:
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
Syllabus of SITEEE:
SET Admit Card:
SET 2022 Admit card will be available on the official website. The candidate must have to download the Admit card. The Admit card will have the details about the exam center and the candidate’s roll number. It is compulsory to carry the admit card to the exam center with any ID proof.
Symbiosis SET Result 2022:
The result has been declared on August 2022 and the scorecard thereafter. Candidates can check their results on the official website and download the result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here