Symbiosis SET 2023: The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is conducted by Symbiosis International University for admission to its various constituent colleges. SET is common for admission in different streams of undergraduate courses. Candidates desirous of admission to the affiliated colleges of SIU can apply for Symbiosis Application Form 2023 will release in February 2023. While applying for the entrance examination the candidates must mention the Institution in which they are desirous of taking admission.
Symbiosis SET 2023 Notification:
- Symbiosis SET 2023 Notification will release soon.
Symbiosis Admission 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Symbiosis Entrance Test 2023|
|Commonly Known as||SET|
|Conducted By||Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Helpline Number||Email: [email protected]
Phone: 020-67298050, 020-28116226/7
SET 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Application form Submit date||February 2023|
|SET Registration 2023 Last date to submit||
|Application form Fee last date||June 2023|
|Admit Card Announced||June 2023|
|Symbiosis Entrance Test 2023||
|Result date Announcement||July 2023|
Symbiosis Application Form 2023:
- The Symbiosis SET 2023 Application Form will release through online mode.
- The registration for SET 2023 will start from February 2023 to June 2023.
- The candidates have the option to register either for one paper or two, one in the morning session and another in the afternoon.
- All the required details should be read and entered carefully in the application form.
- All the instructions must be read carefully before making the payment.
- The scanned recent photograph must be uploaded at the proper place in the application form.
- The candidates must keep in mind to apply for the preferred Institute for the desired program and complete the process of payment before submitting the application form before the last day.
If a candidate seeks admission in Engineering and Health Science Courses through the national level test (like JEE main) other than SET then the candidate need not apply through SET. They can directly apply to the relevant Institute through the national level entrance examination.
Courses for which SET is Mandatory and Related Institutions:
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune: The courses offered here are Bachelor of Arts (B.A,) and Bachelor of Law (LL.B).
- Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad: The courses offered here are Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Laws (BB.L).
- The Symbiosis Law School, Noida: The courses offered are Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Laws (BBL).
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune: The course offered here is Bachelor of Design.
- Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research, Pune: the courses offered here are Bachelor of Business Administration and Information Technology (BBA – IT).
- The Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune and Noida: Both these centers offer a course in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
- Symbiosis Centre for Media and Communication, Pune: Here the course offered is Bachelor of Media Studies (BMS).
- Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune: The course offered here is Bachelor of Science (Economics).
- The Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts, Pune: The courses offered here are Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.).
Steps to Apply for Symbiosis SET 2023:
- Visit the Official website of SET 2023.
- On the Homepage, click on the. “Registration”
- Enter all basic details such as name, phone number, mail ID, etc.
- Then go through all the given instructions & tick on the “I agree” button.
- Then fill in all education, personal & other details in the application form.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Upload a scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Now pay the application fee.
- A confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take the printout of the page & keep it safe till future use.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
A non-refundable fee of Rs.1950/- is required to be submitted by the candidates along with the application form. The payment of the application fee can be made either through:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft.
Address (Demand Draft)
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116226/ 27, 020-61936226/27.
SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For different undergraduate courses the eligibility criteria are as mentioned below:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- B.Tech: Candidates must qualify as intermediate (12th level exam). Candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with anyone from Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio-Technology subject.
- BCA: The applicant must have passed the 12th examination or diploma in Engineering/Technology with at least 50% marks for the general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category.
- B.A.LL.B./B.B.A. LL.B: The applicant must have passed the 12th examination in any stream with at least 45% marks in the general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category. Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination and whose results are still not declared could also apply for this entrance examination on the condition that they will submit the certificate of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- BBA: The candidates should have passed the 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- BCA: Passed 12th standard examination or it’s equivalent/Diploma Engineering/Technology with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- B.Sc: 12th standard passed or its equivalent.
- B.Des: Must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination or 10+3 Diploma in Engineering.
Symbiosis 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be conducted through Online Mode.
- The examination will be of 2 ½ hours duration.
- There will be no marking for the wrong answer.
- However, all questions carry 1 mark for a correct answer except for Engineering and Health Sciences where each question carries 2 marks for each correct answer.
Marking Patterns from Different Subjects:
- Law paper: It carries 30 questions from Logical Reasoning, 30 questions from Legal Reasoning, 30 questions from Analytical Reasoning, 30 questions from Reading Comprehension, and 30 questions from General Knowledge.
- Design Aptitude: It carries a total of 150 questions from design-related.
- General: This paper carries 40 questions from General English, 40 questions from Quantitative, 40 questions from General Awareness, and 30 questions from Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Engineering: This paper carries 25 questions from Physics, 25 questions from Chemistry, and 50 questions from Mathematics.
- Health Sciences: This paper carries 25 questions from Physics, 25 questions from Chemistry, and 50 questions from Biology.
Symbiosis SET Syllabus 2023 is different for a different paper. But the basis of all questions of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology will be in the 12th class. General questions will be asked like competitive exams from logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension & general knowledge.
It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination hall otherwise a candidate is not allowed to appear in the examination. The admit cards are issued to the candidates after filling and submitting the application form and about two weeks before the commencement of the examination. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website. It contains all the necessary details of the candidates, the name of the examination, and the time duration of the examination.
The Symbiosis International University releases the answer key in a pdf format after the completion of the examination.
Two or three weeks after the entrance test the result of SET shall be announced which would be available on the official website of the University. Candidates should download the scorecard of the marks secured in the entrance test for further procedures.
Finally, the candidates are required to appear for counseling organized by colleges and universities. They should carry with them the original educational & other certificates at the time of counseling. Here the candidates have a choice to apply for admission to the Institute of their choice.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here